Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she has them, she should submit the information for review
Patient doctor confidentiality. Thought you were a doctor and a lawyer and you don’t know that?
You moron, "patient doctor confidentiality" pertains to information provided to a physician and has nothing to do with releasing studies. There's nothing to prevent doctors from publicly releasing data as long as they exclude all PHI.

Don't use HQC, frankie, I don't give a shit if you do or don't. I don't give a shit about you or your health in the slightest. But the point is who the fuck has the right to deny someone of the treatment they want? What happened to "My body, my choice" leftards tout so much? You are a fucking hypocritical sack of leftest shit.
Beautiful post!!! Amen mother flees right here

No. You don’t. You think HIPAA prevents publication of medical studies. Because you don’t know what you’re talking about
Patient doctor confidentiality laws do that.

what country do you think we’re in?

now if a study states the findings will be public, that’s another ballgame

Last edited:
No. You don’t. You think HIPAA prevents publication of medical studies. Because you don’t know what you’re talking about
Patient doctor confidentiality laws do that
And yet there’s journals filled with medical studies.

Because identifying information can be stripped of charts so the results can be published.

But you didn’t know that, because you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Because identifying information can be stripped of charts so the results can be published.

Sure, as long as the patient signs a waiver

Sure, as long as the patient signs a waiver
Nope. Once you deidentify it, HIPPA no longer applies.

Pffft Post
Not sure what they are giving now, but that was part of the standard cocktail our local hospital was using to treat patients during the first months.
I haven’t seen it used in months. We’ve moved on to things with far better data.
View attachment 368215are you calling her a liar?

No idea who she is or what she’s doing. I only know what the data shows, which in medicine is the only thing that should count.
So you're an expert in medicine and as well as a lawyer?
I never claimed to be a lawyer. I have more medical expertise than most.

Don't use HCQ then, but people should have that option without their doctor being hassled, asswipe.

The problem is people thinking they don’t need to do things like wear masks and social distance because they think there’s a cure.

That kind of misinformation is going to make this worse.
Hey, dipshit, explain how a mask prevents YOUR germs from not reaching someone but yet doesn't prevent you from getting someone else's that is over six feet away? I don't wear a mask...gotta problem with that? Tough shit. I will certainly take the word of those that have used it and got well and the physicians that prescribed it over hand wringing losers such as yourself.

The doctors that did the research and trials say it doesn’t work but some solo practice strip mall pediatrician says it works and that’s good enough for you?

I’m not going to make you wear a mask. But people like you are the reason why this pandemic isn’t going away. Thanks asshole.
Numerous doctors have said it works, dipshit.....and damn straight you are not going to "make me" wear a mask. You would be sucking your meals through a straw for a long time if you did.
There’s a thing called evidence based medicine. It means we do what the evidence proves works.

If a doctor is saying that it works, that’s not evidence based medicine.

The AMA is incorporated, did you know that? I didn't think so.
If my doctor says it works, that is all I need to know and it's none of your fucking business either.

The AMA doesn’t have anything to do with it.

The best data says it doesn’t work.
Data like the amount that tested positive with tainted swabs? Those that never got tested but told that their test came back positive? Motorcycle wreck victims counted as COVID deaths? Take your "data" and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.
No, like data from placebo controlled randomized prospective trials.

Thats the kind of data that modern medicine is built upon. Don’t like it? I guess we could go back to trying to bleed the evil humors off of you. Doctors used to say that worked too.
Trials, again, people sign waivers if it’s a trial

Pffft Post
Not sure what they are giving now, but that was part of the standard cocktail our local hospital was using to treat patients during the first months.
I haven’t seen it used in months. We’ve moved on to things with far better data.

No idea who she is or what she’s doing. I only know what the data shows, which in medicine is the only thing that should count.

Don't use HCQ then, but people should have that option without their doctor being hassled, asswipe.

The problem is people thinking they don’t need to do things like wear masks and social distance because they think there’s a cure.

I remember when they were telling everyone that the lock down was going to cause the cases to plato and it would just take a few weeks. But then they started burning down Minneapolis and every other Democrat city, not maintaining safe social distancing.....and every damned Democrat said riots were okay, but by God stay out of church services.

That's when I smelled a rat.

Pffft Post

Hey, dipshit, explain how a mask prevents YOUR germs from not reaching someone but yet doesn't prevent you from getting someone else's that is over six feet away? I don't wear a mask...gotta problem with that? Tough shit. I will certainly take the word of those that have used it and got well and the physicians that prescribed it over hand wringing losers such as yourself.

The doctors that did the research and trials say it doesn’t work but some solo practice strip mall pediatrician says it works and that’s good enough for you?

I’m not going to make you wear a mask. But people like you are the reason why this pandemic isn’t going away. Thanks asshole.
Numerous doctors have said it works, dipshit.....and damn straight you are not going to "make me" wear a mask. You would be sucking your meals through a straw for a long time if you did.
There’s a thing called evidence based medicine. It means we do what the evidence proves works.

If my doctor says it works, that is all I need to know and it's none of your fucking business either.

Data like the amount that tested positive with tainted swabs? Those that never got tested but told that their test came back positive? Motorcycle wreck victims counted as COVID deaths? Take your "data" and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

Thats the kind of data that modern medicine is built upon. Don’t like it? I guess we could go back to trying to bleed the evil humors off of you. Doctors used to say that worked too.
They sure do sign consent to participate in a trial. No one in this little group has conducted a trial.

Pffft Post

I remember when they were telling everyone that the lock down was going to cause the cases to plato and it would just take a few weeks. But then they started burning down Minneapolis and every other Democrat city, not maintaining safe social distancing.....and every damned Democrat said riots were okay, but by God stay out of church services.

That's when I smelled a rat.
I smelled the rat far earlier

Pffft Post

They sure do sign consent to participate in a trial. No one in this little group has conducted a trial.
Yeah, so?

Pffft Post

BTW, until you got that, all them records are not for viewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back