Doctors in UK Can't Repair Broken Toe

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
2F86239700000578-3367748-image-m-36_1450615408492.jpg

Pedicurist does it during routine visit to nail salon.

What kind of doctors are they turning out over there? Seriously. Read the story @ Mother of three who suffered crippling foot pain cured by beautician

Doctors are human. My father didn't get diagnosed for cancer by his doctor, but by the psychiatrist the doctor sent my father to because he thought my father had some mental problems because he kept coming back complaining he had cancer.

That can happen anywhere.

Doctors are human. My father didn't get diagnosed for cancer by his doctor, but by the psychiatrist the doctor sent my father to because he thought my father had some mental problems because he kept coming back complaining he had cancer.

Any idiot can see a broken toe on an Xray

Comparing a broken bone, one of the easiest things to diagnose to cancer is moronic

I suspect it wasnt cause they COULDNT do it, it was because they didnt WANT to spend the money to do it.

Doctors are Human? No they're not.

They're Board Certified Professionals who can be held Liable if they fvck up. Which they do all the time.

Why would you wanna' just excuse their fvck ups?

Comparing a broken bone, one of the easiest things to diagnose to cancer is moronic

Wrong, so many people go misdiagnosed until the cancer has advanced, many die from that mistake. I am a survivor 2nd time.

Many cancers are also asymptomatic until they are more advanced

Comparing cancer to a broken toe is ridiculous

Many cancers are also asymptomatic until they are more advanced

Comparing cancer to a broken toe is ridiculous

Cancer is not the easiest thing to find, or even when they do find it right away any doctor can make a mistake and leave some behind so it grows back stronger. Like mine did...pisses me off actually.
This is why they call them practicing doctors .
I am not standing up for doctors, although there are some awesome doctors .

So you're a doctor then?

No, because if you were a doctor you'd have been able to read that she had a "dropped metatarsal"

This just happens not to be a broken toe.

So you're a doctor then?

No, because if you were a doctor you'd have been able to read that she had a "dropped metatarsal"

Then blame that on the OP not me

I suspect it wasnt cause they COULDNT do it, it was because they didnt WANT to spend the money to do it.

Doctors are Human? No they're not.

They're Board Certified Professionals who can be held Liable if they fvck up. Which they do all the time.

Why would you wanna' just excuse their fvck ups?

You've heard it here folks, doctors aren't humans.

So you're a doctor then?

Why? Doesn't say anything about a fractured toe in the OP, nor about x-rays. So..... I'll blame you.

So you're a doctor then?

Why? Doesn't say anything about a fractured toe in the OP, nor about x-rays. So..... I'll blame you.

Did you read the title of the thread you fucking idiot?

It wasn't broken it was dislocated and the doctors did try to put it back. Alternative medicine wins once again

So you're a doctor then?

Did you read the title of the thread you fucking idiot?

Do you have to insult? Fracture and broken are different. Don't you know?

Her toe was BROKEN, it wasn't FRACTURED.

broken: definition of broken in Oxford dictionary (American English) (US)

"Having been fractured or damaged and no longer in one piece or in working order:"

Dropped metatarsal can be considered to be BROKEN, not FRACTURED.

You're claiming it was broken in that it was fractured, when it was broken with a dropped metatarsal.

Now go away and don't reply to me. I don't do insulters.

Forum List

Back