Doctors Without Borders President: Jews Wearing Kippas are Fair Game for Muslims

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Let me guess, this moron is probably a liberal...
Doctors Without Borders President: Jews Wearing Kippas are Fair Game for Muslims
January 23, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

0eb75-bush_with_yarmulke.jpg

suggesting that Jews wearing Kippahs, a Jewish religious garment, are bringing violence on themselves by pledging allegiance to Israel.

Rony Brauman, a former president of Doctors Without Borders, made the statement last week during an interview on the Europe1 radio station about the Jan. 11stabbing of a devout Jew in Marseille, allegedly by a 15-year-old boy who told police he assaulted the victim as part of the jihad of the Islamic State terrorist group.

“We have to wonder about the significance of wearing a kippa — not for that person,” Brauman said of the victim in Marserille, “as I have no reason to suspect him, but in society in general.” In addition to an affirmation of faith, Brauman said, wearing a kippah is “an affirmation of loyalty to the State of Israel, why not after all, but also, and this is much more problematic, a sign of a kind of allegiance to the policies of the state of Israel.”

Wearing a Kippa has nothing to do with the State of Israel, but Muslim anti-Semitic violence only allows for two possible conclusions.

1. Jews are victims of Muslim bigotry

2. Jews somehow provoke Muslim violence. The latter requires taking the existing left's justification for attacks on random Israeli Jews and applying them to all Jews by insisting that all Jews are Zionists and therefore fair game.

Jews are the most evil race on earth. When your race gets expelled from EVERY nation you have settled in YOU are the problem not the nation.

Jews are the most evil race on earth. When your race gets expelled from EVERY nation you have settled in YOU are the problem not the nation.

Mostly Muslims cause trouble to neighbors last 50 years or so? Clean that up and get back to me.

so much for the kindness of reaching out to help others.
kill the doctor

How does this make sense to anyone in the world?

Mostly Muslims cause trouble to neighbors last 50 years or so? Clean that up and get back to me.
Poke a hornets nest eventually its going to sting you. Simple as that.

Yet muslims keep poking that hornets nest. When are they going to learn that if you fuck with Israel, youre going to get fucked up?

Yet muslims keep poking that hornets nest. When are they going to learn that if you fuck with Israel, youre going to get fucked up?

You try to mess with Israel, your own rockets and bomb might kill you, like this last week. Your attackers, be they adults or teens are at risk of being killed. Potential terrorists planning attacks are arrested.
Every now and then there is balance in the universe

I'd like to be the same way, and say if every Muslim in America was dead, this would be a good start.

But I'm not like that.

You'd better pray to Allah we don't become that way. It'll make Serbia seem like a party in comparison.

Israel's host leach (THE US) won't always be here to be leached off of and then Israel will cease to exist. Sooner the better. Muslims FAR outnumber jews so. Just a matter of time...

I'd like to be the same way, and say if every Muslim in America was dead, this would be a good start.

But I'm not like that.

You'd better pray to Allah we don't become that way. It'll make Serbia seem like a party in comparison.
Lol's I am sure Muslims are scared. You have caused such havoc and pain and misery among the Muslim population that they are willing to bow themselves up to kill a few jews...you won't win this war.

But I'm not like that.

Lol's I am sure Muslims are scared. You have caused such havoc and pain and misery among the Muslim population that they are willing to bow themselves up to kill a few jews...you won't win this war.
It's not our war......yet.

Keep fucking with us and it will be.

But I'm not like that.

LOL sure thing needle dick. I am SOOO scared of you. Muslims blow themselves up to take you out you seriously think they are scared of some metrosexual pussified male israel lover? Not hardly.

But I'm not like that.

LOL sure thing needle dick. I am SOOO scared of you. Muslims blow themselves up to take you out you seriously think they are scared of some metrosexual pussified male israel lover? Not hardly.
I'm not from New York.

And I've trained some of you guys over in the Middle-East.
You fuck each other in the ass when the Sun goes down so Allah can't see you.
You like your bang-bangs as if the noise is what kills the enemy.
You have no industry. You have to buy everything you have......even the clothes you wear.

I'm not impressed.

But I'm not like that.

I'm not from New York.

You have no industry. You have to buy everything you have......even the clothes you wear.

I'm not impressed.

:lol:

Odium isn't a Muslim, he's an American neo-nazi.

He's a Trump supporter, too.

But I'm not like that.

I'm not from New York.

I'm not impressed.

:lol:

Odium isn't a Muslim, he's an American neo-nazi.

He's a Trump supporter, too.
Sure he is.

You figure every asshole is a Trump supporter.

Forum List

Back