Doctors Without Borders President: Jews Wearing Kippas are Fair Game for Muslims

Lol's I am sure Muslims are scared. You have caused such havoc and pain and misery among the Muslim population that they are willing to bow themselves up to kill a few jews...you won't win this war.
It's not our war......yet.

Keep fucking with us and it will be.
LOL sure thing needle dick. I am SOOO scared of you. Muslims blow themselves up to take you out you seriously think they are scared of some metrosexual pussified male israel lover? Not hardly.
I'm not from New York.

And I've trained some of you guys over in the Middle-East.
You fuck each other in the ass when the Sun goes down so Allah can't see you.
You like your bang-bangs as if the noise is what kills the enemy.
You have no industry. You have to buy everything you have......even the clothes you wear.

I'm not impressed.

:lol:

Odium isn't a Muslim, he's an American neo-nazi.

He's a Trump supporter, too.
Sure he is.

You figure every asshole is a Trump supporter.

It's not a "guess". Check out the threads he's started.

Jews are the most evil race on earth. When your race gets expelled from EVERY nation you have settled in YOU are the problem not the nation.
I'd like to be the same way, and say if every Muslim in America was dead, this would be a good start.

But I'm not like that.

You'd better pray to Allah we don't become that way. It'll make Serbia seem like a party in comparison.
Lol's I am sure Muslims are scared. You have caused such havoc and pain and misery among the Muslim population that they are willing to bow themselves up to kill a few jews...you won't win this war.

LOL sure thing needle dick. I am SOOO scared of you. Muslims blow themselves up to take you out you seriously think they are scared of some metrosexual pussified male israel lover? Not hardly.
I'm not from New York.

You have no industry. You have to buy everything you have......even the clothes you wear.

I'm not impressed.

I'm not from New York.

I'm not impressed.

Sure he is.

He's right. I am not a Muslim but the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Oh and yes I am a HUGE Trump supporter. Just received my yard signs today from my county coordinator :)

What is ionic here is that liberals in the west are SO defensive of Muslims, even though islam is so anti western anti- freedom of thought. Why?

I'm not from New York.

I'm not impressed.

Sure he is.

Not interested.

I'm not from New York.

I'm not impressed.

Sure he is.

Not interested.

Of course.

Rather than admit that you were wrong, you'd rather proudly revel in ignorance.

That's "personal responsibility", right?

I'm not from New York.

I'm not impressed.

Sure he is.

Not interested.

Of course. Why am I not surprised that you'd rather revel in ignorance, as if it's something to be proud of?
Why don't you STFU.

I don't give a God Damned what the SOB is.

Sure he is.

Not interested.

Of course. Why am I not surprised that you'd rather revel in ignorance, as if it's something to be proud of?
Why don't you STFU.

You spent two full pages of this thread caring about "what the SOB is" when you thought he was a Muslim.

Now that you've realized that he's a fellow Trumper, you "don't give a God Damned".

This is really turning out to be the most entertaining election cycle of my life.

There was quite an uproar over kippahs when a French Jewish leader proposed they should not wear it and make themselves targets - Jews should not be harrassed for wearing it just as Muslims should not be harrassed for wearing headscarves. They should never have to hide it and should be able to feel safe in their country. The onus is on the government to make them safe, not on them to hide their religion..

After Attack, An Uproar Over A Call For French Jews To Quit Wearing Yarmulkes

One solution - we all wear kippahs - I like this movement:
Kippahs campaign shows solidarity with French Jews
Twitter campaign calls on all of France to wear kippot - Jewish World News

Citizens must be able to feel safe in their own country - no matter where they are from or what religion they are.

Jews are the most evil race on earth. When your race gets expelled from EVERY nation you have settled in YOU are the problem not the nation.
I'd like to be the same way, and say if every Muslim in America was dead, this would be a good start.

But I'm not like that.

You'd better pray to Allah we don't become that way. It'll make Serbia seem like a party in comparison.

You don't like Muslims either. Give it a rest.

Sure he is.

Not interested.

Why don't you STFU.

You spent two full pages of this thread caring about "what the SOB is" when you thought he was a Muslim.

Now that you've realized that he's a fellow Trumper, you "don't give a God Damned".

This is really turning out to be the most entertaining election cycle of my life.
I haven't realized dick, dumb-ass.

I know that Aryans are all the same, whether they're Muslims or White Supremacists. (No difference really)

Now you're here trying to start some shit. I personally think you should be fired....because Mods shouldn't be in the habit of instigating trouble.

End of discussion.

What is ionic here is that liberals in the west are SO defensive of Muslims, even though islam is so anti western anti- freedom of thought. Why?

None of the Abrahamic faiths are pro "freedom of thought" - liberalism is what brought that about, not religion.

Not interested.

Why don't you STFU.

I know that Aryans are all the same, whether they're Muslims or White Supremacists. (No difference really)

Now you're here trying to start some shit. I personally think you should be fired....because Mods shouldn't be in the habit of instigating trouble.

End of discussion.

I hate to break it to you, but pointing out your obvious hypocrisy isn't "trying to start shit".

But thanks for sharing what you "personally think" about how this board should be run. :lol:

I am agnostic. Islam is on the top of my list of quacks and fools. Islam is the polar opposite of free thought, free will and freedom in general. Islam means SUBMISSION. I stand against islam, totaly. But why Liberals support Islam, boggles my mind, it's like jews for nazisim. Don't liberals get THAT?

I am agnostic. Islam is on the top of my list of quacks and fools. Islam is the polar opposite of free thought, free will and freedom in general. Islam means SUBMISSION. I stand against islam, totaly. But why Liberals support Islam, boggles my mind, it's like jews for nazisim. Don't liberals get THAT?

You've got your perspective, and I've got mine.

From my perspective, the people who argue hatred against all Muslims due to their religion are analogous to the Nazis.

Not interested.

Why don't you STFU.

End of discussion.

I hate to break it to you, but pointing out your obvious hypocrisy isn't "trying to start shit".

But thanks for sharing what you "personally think" about how this board should be run. :lol:
:blahblah:

Not interested.

Why don't you STFU.

End of discussion.
Did Shlomo not give you a reach around after you were done servicing him? You sure are hostile. :D

Forum List

Back