Doctors Without Borders President: Jews Wearing Kippas are Fair Game for Muslims

I am agnostic. Islam is on the top of my list of quacks and fools. Islam is the polar opposite of free thought, free will and freedom in general. Islam means SUBMISSION. I stand against islam, totaly. But why Liberals support Islam, boggles my mind, it's like jews for nazisim. Don't liberals get THAT?

:lol:

You've got your perspective, and I've got mine.

From my perspective, the people who argue hatred against all Muslims due to their religion are analogous to the Nazis.

Your perspective is highly suspect.

So what you're saying is if anyone points out the KKKs as racist......they must be Nazis too. Because all they're doing is pointing out what they have said and done. With Muslims not only have their acts, but the words of the Koran and Sharia Law to base our assumptions from. It pretty much spells it out in detail.

Your reading comprehension is "highly suspect".
You're saying that being able to spot racism for whatever reason, be it bigotry, religion, or anything else, means you're the same as a Nazi.

I really don't see the difference between you liberals and your irrational hatred of Republicans, and Islamofascists and their hatred of Jews. No wonder you support Muslims. You both hate Christians and Jews.

No, that's not what I'm saying at all. This is what I was referring to when I mentioned your reading comprehension skills.

I'm a proud Jew, by the way - and I don't "hate" Christians or Republicans either.

Jews are the most evil race on earth. When your race gets expelled from EVERY nation you have settled in YOU are the problem not the nation.
And thus my usual question...
Which job did you or one of your parents lose out to a Jew?
LOL's I think we have run most if not all juden off from my area. :) Klan did its job back in the day. Tell me though ever get a real answer or find someone who DID lose a job to a jew?

"Run most if not all juden off my area?"

You are sick Odium!

what kind of language is that.....sick!

Jews are the most evil race on earth. When your race gets expelled from EVERY nation you have settled in YOU are the problem not the nation.
LOL's I think we have run most if not all juden off from my area. :) Klan did its job back in the day. Tell me though ever get a real answer or find someone who DID lose a job to a jew?

You ran all the Jews out of your trailer park?

Are you sure they didn't just move out because they had more money than your welfare-dependant ass?

I thank Hashem every day for ensuring I didn't have to grow up in one of those backwards sh!tholes my ancestors were kicked out of.
Yep! They're all doing mighty fine now, aren't they?
Do you even KNOW what nations,kingdoms,etc Jews have been kicked out of? I don't think you do. I can name a few off top of my head. England,Spain,Germany....

Are you sure they didn't just move out because they had more money than your welfare-dependant ass?
My house would make you jealous....:) The mexishits live in trailer parks around here....disgusting creatures.

I am agnostic. Islam is on the top of my list of quacks and fools. Islam is the polar opposite of free thought, free will and freedom in general. Islam means SUBMISSION. I stand against islam, totaly. But why Liberals support Islam, boggles my mind, it's like jews for nazisim. Don't liberals get THAT?

From my perspective, the people who argue hatred against all Muslims due to their religion are analogous to the Nazis.

So what you're saying is if anyone points out the KKKs as racist......they must be Nazis too. Because all they're doing is pointing out what they have said and done. With Muslims not only have their acts, but the words of the Koran and Sharia Law to base our assumptions from. It pretty much spells it out in detail.

You're saying that being able to spot racism for whatever reason, be it bigotry, religion, or anything else, means you're the same as a Nazi.

I really don't see the difference between you liberals and your irrational hatred of Republicans, and Islamofascists and their hatred of Jews. No wonder you support Muslims. You both hate Christians and Jews.

No, that's not what I'm saying at all. This is what I was referring to when I mentioned your reading comprehension skills.

I'm a proud Jew, by the way - and I don't "hate" Christians or Republicans either.
Well, you could have fooled me. Your posts say otherwise.

And I understand English.
"From my perspective, the people who argue hatred against all Muslims due to their religion are analogous to the Nazis."
"From my perspective, the people who argue hatred against all Muslims due to their religion are analogous to the Nazis."

Sure looks like that's what you're saying. Because their religion is what directs their lives. What else are we supposed to use as a basis for judging them?

I thank Hashem every day for ensuring I didn't have to grow up in one of those backwards sh!tholes my ancestors were kicked out of.
Do you even KNOW what nations,kingdoms,etc Jews have been kicked out of? I don't think you do. I can name a few off top of my head. England,Spain,Germany....

My house would make you jealous....:) The mexishits live in trailer parks around here....disgusting creatures.

Over 95% of those countries are NOT your cherry picked England, Spain, Germany.
Speaking of which, how's that Muslim immigration working out for those 3?

Islam is like Christianity. But science, and facts, 2+2=4. Religion. Facts. Superstion VS truth. People drinking the purple kool-aid vs hard cold facts. I am pro facts, anti hoodoo. But I am not seeing other religions crashing planes into Manhattan, or doing the suicide bomber thing. Please. Why all the sympathy for these ISLAMIC kool-aid drinkers?

What post of mine "says" that I hate Republicans or Christians? Be specific.

And yes - I believe that anyone who argues for hatred is analogous to being a Nazi.

The attacks on Islam that I see every day on this message board are almost cut-and-pasted straight out of Mein Kampf or the Protocols of the Elders of Zion with "Judaism" and "Jews" replaced with "Islam" and "Muslims".

Islam is like Christianity. But science, and facts, 2+2=4. Religion. Facts. Superstion VS truth. People drinking the purple kool-aid vs hard cold facts. I am pro facts, anti hoodoo. But I am not seeing other religions crashing planes into Manhattan, or doing the suicide bomber thing. Please. Why all the sympathy for these kool-aid drinkers?

No "religion" has ever crashed an airplane, or been a suicide bomber.

Your problem is you have some silly belief that anyone who points out the teachings in the Koran are somehow showing hatred. That reacting to attacks from Muslims is showing hatred for them all. Every single one of them.

The problem with all of this is that their religion teaches them that in order to be a good Muslim you have to kill or convert infidels.

I just wonder why a Jew would be such a traitor to his own religion and support that.

I guess it's because you're one of those backstabbers that always goes in with the enemy so he can get a cushy life, like the Jews who helped the SS kill millions of their brothers and sisters. You throw in with these folks and you'll be the first one getting his head sawed off.:badgrin:

I can pretty much guarantee you that no house in Gainesville could possibly make me "jealous".

Islam is like Christianity. But science, and facts, 2+2=4. Religion. Facts. Superstion VS truth. People drinking the purple kool-aid vs hard cold facts. I am pro facts, anti hoodoo. But I am not seeing other religions crashing planes into Manhattan, or doing the suicide bomber thing. Please. Why all the sympathy for these kool-aid drinkers?

No "religion" has ever crashed an airplane, or been a suicide bomber.
:bsflag:

Keep trying to convince yourself of that stupidity.

Reason and rationality isn't your strong point.

Last edited:

And yes - I believe that anyone who argues for hatred is analogous to being a Nazi.

The attacks on Islam that I see every day on this message board are almost cut-and-pasted straight out of Mein Kampf or the Protocols of the Elders of Zion with "Judaism" and "Jews" replaced with "Islam" and "Muslims".
The attacks on Republicans I see every day on this message board are almost cut-and-pasted straight out of Mein Kampf or the Protocols of the Elders of Zion......
Just replace the names

Your problem is you have some silly belief that anyone who points out the teachings in the Koran are somehow showing hatred. That reacting to attacks from Muslims is showing hatred for them all. Every single one of them.

The problem with all of this is that their religion teaches them that in order to be a good Muslim you have to kill or convert infidels.

I just wonder why a Jew would be such a traitor to his own religion and support that.

I guess it's because you're one of those backstabbers that always goes in with the enemy so he can get a cushy life, like the Jews who helped the SS kill millions of their brothers and sisters. You throw in with these folks and you'll be the first one getting his head sawed off.:badgrin:

Let's play the substitution game.

Your problem is that you have some silly belief that anyone who points out the teachings in the old testament are somehow showing hatred - that reacting to manipulations and machinations of Jews is showing hatred for them all - every single one of them.

The problem with all of this is that their religion teaches them that in order to be a good Jew, you have to drink the blood of Christian children.

I just wonder why a Christian would be such a traitor to his own religion and support that.

I guess it's because you're one of those backstabbers that always goes in with the enemy so he can get a cushy life, like the Christians who helped the Roshchilds take control of the world. You throw in with these folks and you'll be the first to have your children sacrificed to the altar of ZOG.

See what I mean?

The attacks on Republicans I see every day on this message board are almost cut-and-pasted straight out of Mein Kampf or the Protocols of the Elders of Zion......
Just replace the names

Really? Let's see some links.

Your problem is that you have some silly belief that anyone who points out the teachings in the old testament are somehow showing hatred - that reacting to manipulations and machinations of Jews is showing hatred for them all - every single one of them.

The problem with all of this is that their religion teaches them that in order to be a good Jew, you have to drink the blood of Christian children.

I just wonder why a Christian would be such a traitor to his own religion and support that.

I guess it's because you're one of those backstabbers that always goes in with the enemy so he can get a cushy life, like the Christians who helped the Roshchilds take control of the world. You throw in with these folks and you'll be the first to have your children sacrificed to the altar of ZOG.

See what I mean?
Doesn't make any sense.

What pisses off Muslims that emigrate to western countries against Jews or the western culture since they are just recent interlopers, anyway? Like they are special? I don't thint so. Islam is a joke. I don't get the punch line.

See what I mean?
Doesn't make any sense.

Think harder.

Just replace the names

Really? Let's see some links.
Playing dumb now?

Sorry, but I'm not interested in doing your homework for you.

Try reading it on your own.

See what I mean?
Doesn't make any sense.

Think harder.
It's nothing but superfluous bullshit. Aren't you speaking of the Rothchilds? WTF is the Roshchilds?

Forum List

Back