Doctors Without Borders President: Jews Wearing Kippas are Fair Game for Muslims

The attacks on Republicans I see every day on this message board are almost cut-and-pasted straight out of Mein Kampf or the Protocols of the Elders of Zion......
Just replace the names

Really? Let's see some links.
Playing dumb now?

Sorry, but I'm not interested in doing your homework for you.

Try reading it on your own.

:lol:

You are the one claiming that there are "attacks" on Christianity on this message board that are analogous to a passage from Mein Kampf or the Protocols. It's your responsibility to provide support for your argument, not mine.
Actually I'm not responsible for anything here. You are the one who is responsible here. I'm simply a member.

Clearly the kind of bigotry shown here by the left is no different from any other form of bigotry, including White Supremacists. The only difference is the target. You condemn one while facilitating another.

You're right, you are in fact allowed to make spurious arguments without backing them up - there's no rule against it.

But that doesn't mean anyone's going to take you seriously when you do it.
Anyone who has been a member here for any time at all knows the argument is valid. And if you look at my ratings level and my Trophy points, plenty of people take me seriously.

My guess is you want everyone to prove that media bias exists, just because you don't believe it does. You base this off of your warped perspective that it can't be bias if it's YOUR own belief. Everything you believe just is.

I suggest you make sure you provide a link every time you post.....otherwise nobody will take you seriously.

Last edited:
Jews are the most evil race on earth. When your race gets expelled from EVERY nation you have settled in YOU are the problem not the nation.
You at least live up to your name...

Heh. When I was 15, I sang in a terrible death metal band called "Odium".
Cool, that explains alot...

the definition of odium

...:bye1:

Yeah, I know what the word means.
Yup

You can Google.

So tell me, historical genius, what were those countries like when the Jews were expelled?
What do you mean what were they like? How so? You like a jew would do going to blame ALL those countries for kicking your race out instead of finding out what your race did to get kicked out?
The problem they had in Germany was... Hitler was insane. The problem they have in the middle east is... muslims are insane. This isnt exactly a mystery.
Must be nice to have such a simplistic view of the world.
I think you mean "a realistic view of the world". Muslims are a massive problem everywhere in the world they exist.

You know, I've had quite a few Muslim neighbors throughout my life, and not one of them has ever caused any problems for me, let alone "massive" ones.
Guess there aren't enough of them living in your neighborhood. Have you ever lived in one that was 95% Muslim? Christians find it difficult to live in a place like that, much less Jews.

Thedrisin
I will wear a kippa, I will wear a star of david. I won't submit to ALLAH.

No one here has suggested that you should "submit to Allah".
Islam requires that. You know that. Submit to an imaginary sky spirit. Why are you defending these religious twit fascist, anyway? Are you a Muslim or just playing the devils advocate? Because Islamic law would require that freethinkers be subjugated or killed, you must realize that's also true. Why defend that mentality? Something isn’t adding up with your post.

Really? Let's see some links.
Playing dumb now?

Sorry, but I'm not interested in doing your homework for you.

Try reading it on your own.

:lol:

You are the one claiming that there are "attacks" on Christianity on this message board that are analogous to a passage from Mein Kampf or the Protocols. It's your responsibility to provide support for your argument, not mine.
Actually I'm not responsible for anything here. You are the one who is responsible here. I'm simply a member.

Clearly the kind of bigotry shown here by the left is no different from any other form of bigotry, including White Supremacists. The only difference is the target. You condemn one while facilitating another.

You're right, you are in fact allowed to make spurious arguments without backing them up - there's no rule against it.

But that doesn't mean anyone's going to take you seriously when you do it.
Anyone who has been a member here for any time at all knows the argument is valid. And if you look at my ratings level and my Trophy points, plenty of people take me seriously.

My guess is you want everyone to prove that media bias exists, just because you don't believe it does. You base this off of your warped perspective that it can't be bias if it's YOUR own belief. Everything you believe just is.

I suggest you make sure you provide a link every time you post.....otherwise nobody will take you seriously.

no doubt people as obama deranged as you think you have something to say.

your high fives from other deranged people doesn't validate the nonsense you spew.

Thedrisin
I will wear a kippa, I will wear a star of david. I won't submit to ALLAH.

No one here has suggested that you should "submit to Allah".
Islam requires that. You know that. Submit to an imaginary sky spirit. Why are you defending these religious twit fascist, anyway? Are you a Muslim or just playing the devils advocate? Because Islamic law would require that freethinkers be subjugated or killed, you must realize that's also true. Why defend that mentality? Something isn’t adding up with your post.

Islam requires that of it's followers - as does every other religion on the planet. No one is trying to force you to become a Muslim.

No, I'm not a Muslim - as I've already posted in this thread, I'm Jewish - and I'm not defending "religious twit fascists", I'm defending people like my neighbors and friends.

Islamic law does not "require" that freethinkers be "subjugated or killed", either.

I don't believe in the hocus pocus shit so...
You posted the Links, you face the consequences.
Unless your admitting you're just throwing your Jew Hatred crap out haphazardly.

Talmudic methodology...
Is it worse to compare someone to a dog OR to condemn someone to the Eternal Lake of Fire?

Alas...the crickets gave up chirping and have expired.

Unless your admitting you're just throwing your Jew Hatred crap out haphazardly.

Talmudic methodology...
Is it worse to compare someone to a dog OR to condemn someone to the Eternal Lake of Fire?

Silence in the face of ignorant hate...how sweet.
And I was just getting started.
O WILL RETURN!

Talmudic methodology...

O WILL RETURN!
Didn't see something worth replying to...care to fill me in jew.

Talmudic methodology...

O WILL RETURN!

I asked you a question based on YOUR post.
You don't even read your own Links and everyone knows it.

Talmudic methodology...

O WILL RETURN!

Like I said I didn't see anything worth replying to....you are a jew..the lowest scum in the chain.

French pro-Palestinian Jew: Kippa signals ‘allegiance to Israeli policies’
Jewish community slams Jerusalem-born ex-Doctors without Borders head Rony Brauman, who later backtracks on his ‘inaccurate’ phrasing
By JTA January 22, 2016, 7:29 pm

habib.jpg

According to the Tribune Juive daily, both CRIF, the umbrella group of French Jewish communities, and French Chief Rabbi Haim Korsia condemned this statement. André Mamou, the paper’s editor-in-chief, wrote in an op-ed that, “what made this left-wing physician venture so far into self-hatred is incomprehensible.”

And Yohann Taïeb, another Jewish journalist, filed a complaint against Brauman for alleged hate speech to France’s Superior Council for Audiovisual, of CSA.

brauman_wikimedia.jpg

Brauman on Monday said in an interview for the left-wing news site Mediapart that his phrasing was “inaccurate,” adding that wearing a kippa “signifies various things and cannot be confused for a political statement,” but accused CRIF of creating this conflation by stating that the Jewish community stands in solidarity with Israel.

Last month, CRIF accused Doctors without Borders of glorifying Palestinian terrorism in an exhibition that featured a poster praising the killer of Jews in the West Bank.

French pro-Palestinian Jew: Kippa signals ‘allegiance to Israeli policies’

Islam is like Christianity. But science, and facts, 2+2=4. Religion. Facts. Superstion VS truth. People drinking the purple kool-aid vs hard cold facts. I am pro facts, anti hoodoo.

Religious faith is not "anti-science."

Talmudic methodology...

O WILL RETURN!

Like I said I didn't see anything worth replying to....you are a jew..the lowest scum in the chain.
sez the white southern trash boi

Forum List

Back