Document: Attorney General Eric Holder drone letter to Sen. Rand Paul

And exactly what is the "conspiracy"? Did you not know that this president has ALREADY murdered a 16 year old boy who was also an American citizen who was doing NOTHING more than just sitting in a cafe eating lunch with his 12 year old cousin.

Perhaps you should go buy a clue before you go off on your ignorant rant. You might just end up sounding like an "f-ing lunatic."

It should be mentioned that it was also done in direct violation of the Corruption of Blood clause in Article 3, Section 3 of the United States Constitution. Shit, our founding fathers were smart huh?

The target of the strike was not Abdulrahman it was Ibrahim al-Banna (a senior Al Qaeda operative). It wasn't just a 16 year old sitting with his 12 year old cousin at a cafe. You left out the adult terrorist that was the real target of the strike. And while some think the government is all powerful, they can't know the location of each and every citizen 24/7. So ya the kid was in the wrong place at the wrong time but wasn't the target.

So no, no "Corruption of Blood" aspect since he wasn't the target.

Yemen: Death of a U.S.-Born Teen by a Drone Stokes Anger - TIME
U.S. airstrike that killed American teen in Yemen raises legal, ethical questions - The Washington Post

>>>>

Well the answer was obviously "no" all along. I suspect those who found it "not obvious" had agendas having nothing to do with that question.

In a sense Paul's a distraction, but at the same time not a lot of republicans or democrats are eager to challange Obama's exercise of executive power overseas vis a vis citizens and collateral damage to citizens and non-citizens. To the extent Paul furthered those questions, he did a service.

Well the people who argued that the answer was obviously yes also suspected ulterior motives of the same people you do. However, the fact that you all came to different conclusions that you argued were "obvious" kind of makes our point for us, that the administration was not being clear in answering the question. They were purposefully obfuscating and deflecting. Now they've been forced to answer directly at long last.

pfft. Any notion that Obama or Holder think the govt has any right to do a Ruby Ridge are RW fantasies involving aging ex-terrorists turned teachers.

However. there are still questions as to Obama's use of executive power overseas, but those are not properly addressed to Holder.

WTF right wing fantasy?? Wonder how Randy Weaver would reply to that nonsense.

Ruby ridge was hardly a fantasy,brought to you by Clinton/Reno team.

So let me see if I have this straight:

A muslim person you have worked with for 3 years invites you to his wedding.
You will attend because you have no doubt even if the bride's cousin, who is a terrorist will be attending, there won't be a drone strike because you are there.

Is the cousin an American citizen?

It doesn't make any difference. You are.

Drones don't kill just the target.

You will attend because you have no doubt even if the bride's cousin, who is a terrorist will be attending, there won't be a drone strike because you are there.

fucking idiot!
The government doesn't need a drone to arrest a terrorist at a wedding on American soil. :lol:

jesus you people are demented more than defiant.

No one ever offered up a stupid scenario like this. What a dumbass you are.
The government doesn't need a drone to arrest a terrorist at a wedding on American soil.

jesus you people are demented more than defiant.

And exactly what is the "conspiracy"? Did you not know that this president has ALREADY murdered a 16 year old boy who was also an American citizen who was doing NOTHING more than just sitting in a cafe eating lunch with his 12 year old cousin.

Perhaps you should go buy a clue before you go off on your ignorant rant. You might just end up sounding like an "f-ing lunatic."

It should be mentioned that it was also done in direct violation of the Corruption of Blood clause in Article 3, Section 3 of the United States Constitution. Shit, our founding fathers were smart huh?

The target of the strike was not Abdulrahman it was Ibrahim al-Banna (a senior Al Qaeda operative). It wasn't just a 16 year old sitting with his 12 year old cousin at a cafe. You left out the adult terrorist that was the real target of the strike. And while some think the government is all powerful, they can't know the location of each and every citizen 24/7. So ya the kid was in the wrong place at the wrong time but wasn't the target.

>>>>

I left no such thing out because there was no other target. That is simply false. The teenage boy was the target of that strike. Ibrahim al-Banna was killed in Yemen in 2011 while Abdulrahman was killed in a separate attack. You have confused two separate drone attacks. You are wrong. Obama murdered that sixteen year old boy.

Last edited:

I wish I could share your confidence.

Well the people who argued that the answer was obviously yes also suspected ulterior motives of the same people you do. However, the fact that you all came to different conclusions that you argued were "obvious" kind of makes our point for us, that the administration was not being clear in answering the question. They were purposefully obfuscating and deflecting. Now they've been forced to answer directly at long last.

pfft. Any notion that Obama or Holder think the govt has any right to do a Ruby Ridge are RW fantasies involving aging ex-terrorists turned teachers.

However. there are still questions as to Obama's use of executive power overseas, but those are not properly addressed to Holder.

Randy Weaver was a criminal.

Unfortunately the Authorities screwed the pooch so badly with him..that not only did he skate on his crimes..he got money back.

Unfortunately the Authorities screwed the pooch so badly with him..that not only did he skate on his crimes..he got money back.

And just exactly what crime do you think he committed?

he did saw off a shotgun after being nagged to death by an under cover cop

however his wife did not deserve getting shot through the head for it

At least so the ATF claims. Good to see you again Jon.

>>>>

I left no such thing out because there was no other target. That is simply false. The teenage boy was the target of that strike. Ibrahim al-Banna was killed in Yemen in 2011 while Abdulrahman was killed in a separate attack. You have confused two separate drone attacks. You are wrong. Obama murdered that sixteen year old boy.

U.S. airstrike that killed American teen in Yemen raises legal, ethical questions - The Washington Post

>>>>

Above is your post, and below that is my actual post.

Funny how you cut out the links showing that Ibrahim al-Banna (a senior Al Qaeda operative) was the target of the strike where the 16 year old was killed. You specifically had to take them out and yet leave my typical closing ">>>>".

The drone strike that killed them both was on October 14, 2011 in Yeman.

>>>>

Last edited:

>>>>

>>>>

Funny how you cut out the links showing that Ibrahim al-Banna (a senior Al Qaeda operative) was the target of the strike where the 16 year old was killed.

>>>>

No, actually it isn't funny at all. I tried to include them but the post was rejected because I had to have had at least 15 posts on this board before I could include links in any of my posts. As of that time I was only up to 14. So you can put your conspiracy theories back under your tin-foil hat.

And this boy was killed while going out for dinner with his friends. Al-Bana was killed in a meeting of Al Queada agents in a house. They were two separate attacks.

It was a total over reaction by the ATF as was Waco, the fed could have waited it out with out the swat team theatrics .

>>>>

Funny how you cut out the links showing that Ibrahim al-Banna (a senior Al Qaeda operative) was the target of the strike where the 16 year old was killed.

>>>>

No, actually it isn't funny at all. I tried to include them but the post was rejected because I had to have had at least 15 posts on this board before I could include links in any of my posts. As of that time I was only up to 14. So you can put your conspiracy theories back under your tin-foil hat.

And this boy was killed while going out for dinner with his friends. Al-Bana was killed in a meeting of Al Queada agents in a house. They were two separate attacks.

And the links I provided say you are wrong and that he was the primary target.

(I don't pay attention to post count when responding so assumed you cut them out since they show your statement is incorrect.)

>>>>

[/QUOTE]

And this boy was killed while going out for dinner with his friends. Al-Bana was killed in a meeting of Al Queada agents in a house. They were two separate attacks.[/QUOTE]

And the links I provided say you are wrong and that he was the primary target.

(I don't pay attention to post count when responding so assumed you cut them out since they show your statement is incorrect.) [/QUOTE]

No, they do not show that I am wrong. They only repeat the government line since it came out that the boy was only 16 years old and they had to come up with a quick excuse. So they tried to make it look like it was all one strike. It was not.

Forum List

Back