Document confirms World Zionist Organization allocates land to settlers in Jordan val

What lie did Israel pull off??

Israel (and the liars in the US government) say that the illegal government in the West Bank is the legitimate government.

They are. I've never seen anywhere on the news or read any article that said the 'PA as a government in the West Bank is illegal'

I understand you you did research and came to that conclusion yourself, but you are wrong.

What lie did Israel pull off??

Israel (and the liars in the US government) say that the illegal government in the West Bank is the legitimate government.

They are. I've never seen anywhere on the news or read any article that said the 'PA as a government in the West Bank is illegal'

I understand you you did research and came to that conclusion yourself, but you are wrong.

There is only one conclusion. Their constitution states that the PM and his cabinet must be approved by the PLC. They were not.

Case closed.

There is only one conclusion. Their constitution states that the PM and his cabinet must be approved by the PLC. They were not.

Case closed.

As long as you are making claims without posting links to back it up, the case is not closed

Case closed.

As long as you are making claims without posting links to back it up, the case is not closed

I posted two links. What do you have?

Case closed.

You're links, as usual proved nothing .

What do I have. Well I have facts, and the fact is the PA in the government of the West Bank

Case closed.

While the document gave Abbas the power to dismiss Ismail Haniyeh of Hamas as prime minister, they said it did not grant him the power to appoint a new government without legislative approval nor the right to suspend articles of the Basic Law, as Abbas did to spare Fayyad the need to win a vote in parliament.

Hamas rejects Abbas' new government as illegal - Israel News, Ynetnews

What do I have. Well I have facts, and the fact is the PA in the government of the West Bank

Talk about "facts" not backed up by links.:eusa_whistle:

You need to understand that I don't really care about the PA being legal or not. This isn't one of our usual arguments where you say Israel has no land etc... And I get all pissed off :mad:
So don't take it personally please.
I just don't agree with you that's all. Who knows, maybe you're right.

You need to understand that I don't really care about the PA being legal or not. This isn't one of our usual arguments where you say Israel has no land etc... And I get all pissed off :mad:

Of course the issue of Israel lying is still there.

Lying about what ? That the PA is the legit government of the West Bank ?

Yep!

Yep!

Why are you just saying Israel is lying though? ISn;t the PA lying by claiming to be the legit government of the West Bank (assuming you;re right, and they are governing there illegally)

The "PA" in the West Bank was installed by the US/Israel.

Then they lie to the world saying it is the legitimate government.

Why are you just saying Israel is lying though? ISn;t the PA lying by claiming to be the legit government of the West Bank (assuming you;re right, and they are governing there illegally)

Are they doing the 'thing's that a government would normally do, in the West Bank ??

Are they doing the 'thing's that a government would normally do, in the West Bank ??

No.

People have o history of hating Jews? Ha ha ha ha.

Review the history of the last 2000 years, you will find religious based hatred as the number killer of human beings.

Can't read to well, can you asshole?

Japanese, Koreans, Chinese, Indians, Native Americans.

they have no history of hating Jews.

and yet many of them hate the shit out of Israel and Israelis, due to how they behave.

You reap what you sow, ZioNazi.
OMG! And what do Americans think? LOL

Who cares what the Zionist lap dog thinks

Can't read to well, can you asshole?

Japanese, Koreans, Chinese, Indians, Native Americans.

they have no history of hating Jews.

and yet many of them hate the shit out of Israel and Israelis, due to how they behave.

You reap what you sow, ZioNazi.
OMG! And what do Americans think? LOL

Who cares what the Zionist lap dog thinks

Where does all your hate come from liqy boy ?

Forum List

Back