Documents Reveal White Supremacists Discuss Using Virus As Bioweapon

You cannot give one simple example
*will not

For you? never. I don't wipe the asses of people who won't even bother to look things up for themselves. If you had done this and wanted to discuss the information you had already found, I would probably do so. But I am not spoonfeeding you basic information so that you can waste my time. Sorry, it's a matter of principle. Cry about it, or fuck off. I guess those are your choices.
I accept your surrender. I broke Another Leftist.
You haven't broken anything. Like a coward you ran from post#326.
What was lost 326? You’re a foreigner. Why do you refuse to admit that? Coward.

Triggered. When you can rationally explain to me in your own words how Russia gave Trump the presidency I'll gladly listen.
"Own words?" LOl! Trump stooges can't even take the words of our own intelligence community with the hundreds of different components to this investigation, that all connect to Russia/ Trump. What makes you think you would listen to us? You won't. There is a mountain of evidence found and confirmed that Russia helped Trump. The history books will always tell us that. You however, are going to continue your perpetual life long fantasy of nothing ever happened. And that's fine. The rest of us who understand what our history books are going to tell us, will have long left you and your fantasies behind. A history of recent attacks linked to white supremacy

Blah Blah Blah....you are another cut and pasting fool.
You are incapable of any intelligent rebuttal. It's a good thing too. Because that cut and paste just kicked your ass fool.
I do not read cut and pastes. You’re a foreigner
You're a coward, a liar, and a loser. You are incapable of meeting the challenge. Don't read "cut and paste?" Then what in the hell are you doing here? This isn't a rant forum. It's a debate forum.
It’s a forum to post opinions and thoughts. I ask Again in your own thoughts how did Russia specifically influence votes in the US? Did they send in Russians to vote for Trump? Did they hold guns to peoples heads? What did they specifically do? Trump meeting with Russians doesn’t influence votes.

"Own words?" LOl! Trump stooges can't even take the words of our own intelligence community with the hundreds of different components to this investigation, that all connect to Russia/ Trump. What makes you think you would listen to us? You won't. There is a mountain of evidence found and confirmed that Russia helped Trump. The history books will always tell us that. You however, are going to continue your perpetual life long fantasy of nothing ever happened. And that's fine. The rest of us who understand what our history books are going to tell us, will have long left you and your fantasies behind. A history of recent attacks linked to white supremacy

You are incapable of any intelligent rebuttal. It's a good thing too. Because that cut and paste just kicked your ass fool.
You're a coward, a liar, and a loser. You are incapable of meeting the challenge. Don't read "cut and paste?" Then what in the hell are you doing here? This isn't a rant forum. It's a debate forum.
It’s a forum to post opinions and thoughts. I ask Again in your own thoughts how did Russia specifically influence votes in the US? Did they send in Russians to vote for Trump? Did they hold guns to peoples heads? What did they specifically do? Trump meeting with Russians doesn’t influence votes.
The cut and paste are my thoughts. You know why? Because I know it by memory. How is that? Because I care about the truth and facts. You come here to run away from them. You're a loser.

I accept your surrender.
Ah yes, the Trump cultist at odds with all the experts declares victory. This must be Sunday.
For you every day is Sunday. You’re an unemployed Leftist.
What a stupid ass comment. Damn, I didn't realize you were that big of a loser. You're just like Kris Kobach. Running from the facts and the truth. So friggin pitiful.
You’re the one who won’t admit that you’re not an American. Why is that?

The cut and paste are my thoughts. You know why? Because I know it by memory. How is that? Because I care about the truth and facts. You come here to run away from them. You're a loser.
“Cut and paste are my thoughts” lmao. If they were your thoughts you would not need to cut and paste. You’re a foreign troll and you’re stupid. I am glad you’re triggered.

*will not

For you? never. I don't wipe the asses of people who won't even bother to look things up for themselves. If you had done this and wanted to discuss the information you had already found, I would probably do so. But I am not spoonfeeding you basic information so that you can waste my time. Sorry, it's a matter of principle. Cry about it, or fuck off. I guess those are your choices.
You didn't challenge the links. How do you let a foreigner kick your ass in a debate, when you ignore the facts and the truth? You said Trump won the electoral college. I proved he didn't. Where is your sorry ass at defending him? You going to let a foreigner kick your ass again?

*will not

You didn't challenge the links. How do you let a foreigner kick your ass in a debate, when you ignore the facts and the truth. You said Trump won the electoral college. I proved he didn't. Where is your sorry ass at defending him? You going to let a foreigner kick your ass again?
Those links are from Leftist conspiracy sources. So you admit you’re a foreigner. The election was run fairly. I am Sorry you don’t like the results but in America that is how we vote. What country are you from?

“Cut and paste are my thoughts” lmao. If they were your thoughts you would not need to cut and paste. You’re a foreign troll and you’re stupid. I am glad you’re triggered.
I am, and it paid off, because it is straight kicking your ass. I proved you were a liar for one, you cannot challenge the information provided to you on different topics, and you let a foreigner kick your ass. Who wouldn't be triggered right? You haven't got the good common sense God gave you to bail out. Lol! Keep going chief, because I'm loving every second of making you into a fool.

I am. and it paid off, because it is straight kicking your ass. I proved you were a liar for one, you cannot challenge the information provided to you on different topics, And you let a foreigner kick your ass. Who wouldn't be triggered right? You haven't got the good common sense God gave you to bail out. Lol! Keep going chief, because I'm loving every second of making you into a fool.
You are a foreigner so your opinion is irrelevant. Run along. I broke You.

This isn't good. The last thing we need is for stupid people to go around infecting our law enforcement officials and minorities.

They discussed infecting the FBI and minorities.

What kind of people do such things? I just can't wrap my brain around this.

Yeah..wasnt communist china caused this. It was "white nationalists".

*will not

You didn't challenge the links. How do you let a foreigner kick your ass in a debate, when you ignore the facts and the truth. You said Trump won the electoral college. I proved he didn't. Where is your sorry ass at defending him? You going to let a foreigner kick your ass again?
Those links are from Leftist conspiracy sources. So you admit you’re a foreigner. The election was run fairly. I am Sorry you don’t like the results but in America that is how we vote. What country are you from?
Really? Then prove them wrong. Lol! You can't because none exist. Do a fact check on them to see if they are conspiracies. You won't because you're too sorry to, and you know you won't find anything. Again, what a loser. Foreigners are kicking your ass again.

I am, and it paid off, because it is straight kicking your ass. I proved you were a liar for one, you cannot challenge the information provided to you on different topics, and you let a foreigner kick your ass. Who wouldn't be triggered right? You haven't got the good common sense God gave you to bail out. Lol! Keep going chief, because I'm loving every second of making you into a fool.

You arent embarrassed after I demonstrated you were quoting communist party writings verbatim?

I am. and it paid off, because it is straight kicking your ass. I proved you were a liar for one, you cannot challenge the information provided to you on different topics, And you let a foreigner kick your ass. Who wouldn't be triggered right? You haven't got the good common sense God gave you to bail out. Lol! Keep going chief, because I'm loving every second of making you into a fool.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Look at this loser folks, running from the battle. What a coward.

Really? Then prove them wrong. Lol! You can't because none exist. Do a fact check on them to see if they are conspiracies. You won't because you're too sorry to, and you know you won't find anything. Again, what a loser. Foreigners are kicking your ass again.
My proof is the Mueller report that showed zero, zippo, nothing. Further proof is the electoral map. What country are you from? No one kicks my ass. Come to Boston and you ll see why that is if they let you into the country. I am an American so I am better than you.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Look at this loser folks, running from the battle. What a coward.
There is a “battle”? You said that you “cut and paste your own thoughts” that means you lost the war, forget the battle.

You arent embarrassed after I demonstrated you were quoting communist party writings verbatim?
Was I? :auiqs.jpg:Chief, you do that no one has the foggiest idea what you are talking about right?

There is a “battle”? You said that you “cut and paste your own thoughts” that means you lost the war, forget the battle.
Anything to distract, huh loser? Get lost. You never debate anything. Scram!

Was I? :auiqs.jpg:Chief, you do that no one has the foggiest idea what you are talking about right?
So what country are you from? Why do you keep dodging that question? Childish emojis won’t save you.

Give me ONE specific example of how Putin gave Trump the presidency.
My you change lanes quickly. Did i claim he gave trump the presidency? Are you high?

Give me one example that supports your claim that collies can do calculus.

Putin didn't have anything to do with Trump winning. He won because he received more electoral votes. A lot more.
"Electoral votes?" :auiqs.jpg:Is that right? Minus the illegal voter purge that stole over a million votes because of Kris Kobach, and the fact that the south closed down 868 polls in the south that were in minority areas. The electoral college didn't help him win, voter suppression did; The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

Greg Palast Confronts Kris Kobach About Crosscheck Voter Purging Lists

Southern states have closed down at least 868 polling places for the 2016 election

LOl! They'll run off now from the truth, because they are cowards, and dishonest.
Who did you vote for?

Forum List

Back