Documents Reveal White Supremacists Discuss Using Virus As Bioweapon

When you guys cheer that an authoritarian who killed Communists and then you claim everyone who does not think like you is a Communist you might want to be careful of the message you're sending.

Nobody expects you to be or take responsibility for your own words but just the same it should be pointed out.

What's wrong with laughing about dead communists? That's what most everyone over the age of 40 who served in the military was either trained to do or engaged in.

Are you saying that our government wasted a shit-ton of money on coming up with cool ways to kill commies?

We need an Operation Condor v2 but this for the entire Western world, Leftism has one aim and that is to destroy Western Civilisation, Leftism is the most destructive virus and disease on the planet, it is worse than even cancer. We have no problem with Independents and Liberals, it's Leftism that needs to be eradicated.

There is something very wrong with you. Suggest therapy.

I'm married to a Psychiatrist, he thinks your type need the therapy.

Well, if his office has closed it'll be the perfect opportunity to psychoanalyze his spouse.

That'll keep him busy for the next year or two - You really aren't well my dear.

He has the same politics as me, he supports Leftism being eradicated, he thinks Leftism is a mental illness.

What's wrong with laughing about dead communists? That's what most everyone over the age of 40 who served in the military was either trained to do or engaged in.

Are you saying that our government wasted a shit-ton of money on coming up with cool ways to kill commies?

We need an Operation Condor v2 but this for the entire Western world, Leftism has one aim and that is to destroy Western Civilisation, Leftism is the most destructive virus and disease on the planet, it is worse than even cancer. We have no problem with Independents and Liberals, it's Leftism that needs to be eradicated.

There is something very wrong with you. Suggest therapy.

I'm married to a Psychiatrist, he thinks your type need the therapy.

Well, if his office has closed it'll be the perfect opportunity to psychoanalyze his spouse.

That'll keep him busy for the next year or two - You really aren't well my dear.

He has the same politics as me, he supports Leftism being eradicated, he thinks Leftism is a mental illness.

Well, then he's a quack who should not be charging more than a nickel for his advice. :)

quack-quack-quac-heres-a-nickel-psychiatric-help-54-c-14714650.png

Burden of proof is on you.
False, I do not give a shit what idiotic shit you believe. I can only point you in the right direction. I have no responsibility to prove anything to you.

Triggered. When you can rationally explain to me in your own words how Russia gave Trump the presidency I'll gladly listen.

:auiqs.jpg:You folks are still denying Russia helped Trump, and we had multiple intelligence agencies that confirmed that, but Trump toads, said it wasn't so. Which begs the question, what the hell does a Trump toad know?

Despite the conclusions of every major intelligence agency and volumes of incontrovertible evidence, they still think that Putin wanted Hillary to win and didn't do a THING to help his Useful Orange Idiot.

766.jpg

How exactly did he help him win and who was President when Trump was running?

It is not possible to educate you Lizard Boy. Smart members have relegated you to the useless bin.

So now you dodge the question. How exactly did Putin help? Be specific. I'll patiently wait. Dr. Liar.

View attachment 314148
You don't know what collusion means. Collusion was confirmed. The conspiracy was not proven. They happen to be two different things. You are too ignorant to know the difference.

When you can rationally explain to me in your own words how Russia gave Trump the presidency I'll gladly listen.
Then you are a liar and a moron, because a) nothing I could say would ever convince you, nor should it, because b) you should be getting that info from the people who collected the evidence, not begging for it from strangers on a message board.

When you can rationally explain to me in your own words how Russia gave Trump the presidency I'll gladly listen.
Then you are a liar and a moron, because a) nothing I could say would ever convince you, nor should it, because b) you should be getting that info from the people who collected the evidence, not begging for it from strangers on a message board.

So you cannot. OK. Thank you. I appreciate your anger. It makes me laugh.

Despite the conclusions of every major intelligence agency and volumes of incontrovertible evidence, they still think that Putin wanted Hillary to win and didn't do a THING to help his Useful Orange Idiot.

766.jpg

It is not possible to educate you Lizard Boy. Smart members have relegated you to the useless bin.

So now you dodge the question. How exactly did Putin help? Be specific. I'll patiently wait. Dr. Liar.

View attachment 314148
You don't know what collusion means. Collusion was confirmed. The conspiracy was not proven. They happen to be two different things. You are too ignorant to know the difference.

Be specific. What did Putin do specifically to give Trump the presidency. Fort Fun Indiana cannot. He cannot even provide viable links. Let us see if you can.

I asked a simple question.
Also a stupid question. Again, I suggest you stop asking strangers on a message board to be your mommy and spoonfeed you publicly available info. Go look up how our intelligence agencies say he helped. We don't know anything they don't know. Unlike you, we don't operate under the delusion that we have outsmarted experts by pulling things out of our asses.

If you disagree with them and take Putin's word over them, good for you. 10 Trump cultist parrot points will be added to your account. 1000 gets you a free made-in-China trump banner.

I asked a simple question.
Also a stupid question. Again, I suggest you stop asking strangers on a message board to be your mommy and spoonfeed you publicly available info. Go look up how our intelligence agencies say he helped. We don't know anything they don't know. Unlike you, we don't operate under the delusion that we have outsmarted experts by pulling things out of our asses.

If you disagree with them and take Putin's word over them, good for you. 10 Trump cultist parrot points will be added to your account. 1000 gets you a free made-in-China trump banner.

Give me ONE specific example of how Putin gave Trump the presidency. Surely even you could do that?

This isn't good. The last thing we need is for stupid people to go around infecting our law enforcement officials and minorities.

They discussed infecting the FBI and minorities.

What kind of people do such things? I just can't wrap my brain around this.

Federal law enforcement document reveals white supremacists discussed using coronavirus as a bioweapon
There's also the teens going around coughing on produce. Stupidity abounds amongst the human species. As for COVID-19 as a bioweapon, this particular virus isn't very deadly to those who are healthy younger adults. Some don't even notice any symptoms. So, any people thinking it would be an effective bioweapon, are idiots with too much time on their hands.

View attachment 314148

Be specific. What did Putin do specifically to give Trump the presidency. Fort Fun Indiana cannot. He cannot even provide viable links. Let us see if you can.

I gave you close to 4 million viable links. Now it's time for you to go lick some playground equipment since you can't seem to act like an adult.

Give me ONE specific example of how Putin gave Trump the presidency.
My you change lanes quickly. Did i claim he gave trump the presidency? Are you high?

Give me one example that supports your claim that collies can do calculus.

Putin didn't have anything to do with Trump winning. He won because he received more electoral votes. A lot more.

False, I do not give a shit what idiotic shit you believe. I can only point you in the right direction. I have no responsibility to prove anything to you.

Triggered. When you can rationally explain to me in your own words how Russia gave Trump the presidency I'll gladly listen.
"Own words?" LOl! Trump stooges can't even take the words of our own intelligence community with the hundreds of different components to this investigation, that all connect to Russia/ Trump. What makes you think you would listen to us? You won't. There is a mountain of evidence found and confirmed that Russia helped Trump. The history books will always tell us that. You however, are going to continue your perpetual life long fantasy of nothing ever happened. And that's fine. The rest of us who understand what our history books are going to tell us, will have long left you and your fantasies behind. All you need to know about Trump Russia story

View attachment 314148

I gave you close to 4 million viable links. Now it's time for you to go lick some playground equipment since you can't seem to act like an adult.

This is a message board, not a link board. In your own words tell me how Putin gave Trump the presidency. Give me one example. Do you not read the verbiage in the "4 million" links you post?

"Own words?" LOl! Trump stooges can't even take the words of our own intelligence community with the hundreds of different components to this investigation, that all connect to Russia/ Trump. What makes you think you would listen to us? You won't. There is a mountain of evidence found and confirmed that Russia helped Trump. The history books will always tell us that. You however, are going to continue your perpetual life long fantasy of nothing ever happened. And that's fine. The rest of us who understand what our history books are going to tell us, will have long left you and your fantasies behind. A history of recent attacks linked to white supremacy

Blah Blah Blah....you are another cut and pasting fool.

Forum List

Back