Does any real discussion happen on USMB? Or just insults, namecalling, and lies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get that canadian shit out of here. It looks disgusting!

You don't count as everyone. Sorry to bust your bubble. If you have an issue with me discussing Black history then don't comment on the thread. Its not for your benefit anyway but you do provide a classic example of the panic mode some white people get in at the mere implication that the history taught to you is a lie. When I invite you to a thread you can be offended until then you are just a panicked racist.

What is funny, even his racist little buddies aren't coming to his aid. :lol: A racist is toxic to racists. I guess he really did get raped by a black guy in prison

Bullkurtz...I mean trainwreck showed up. That guy is a raging racist. I think the others are too simple to find the thread.

So who brought race into this?

It seems that virtually every thread in this forum deteriorates into "You're an idiot!", "Well, you're even more of an idiot!", "Let me explain just how big an idiot you are!", "Democrats are deliberately trying to destroy the country!", "Republicans hate immigrants, poor people, anyone who isn't white, and women!".

If that's what you want to do with your forum, I'm in no position to object. No one forced me to come here, and no one's forcing me to stay.

**Is** that what you want to do with this forum?

If you and your little troll friends stopped posting, I'd suggest the problems you describe would decrease exponentially.

What is funny, even his racist little buddies aren't coming to his aid. :lol: A racist is toxic to racists. I guess he really did get raped by a black guy in prison

Bullkurtz...I mean trainwreck showed up. That guy is a raging racist. I think the others are too simple to find the thread.

SJ...but trainwreck is a racist...so what is your point?

Well, I haven't been following this thread completely, but I thought how in the world it got from name calling to race. Wondered how it linked from one to the other.

Well, I haven't been following this thread completely, but I thought how in the world it got from name calling to race. Wondered how it linked from one to the other.

Really, we were talking about beef jerky and some nasty ass canadian food...we were moving past the racism stuff...SJ is gone. I think he had a KKK...I mean Tea Party bon fire.

This thread is now about Beef Jerky

Go!

Mmmm, beef jerky.

Beef jerky is for fags.

Poutine is where it's at!

Poutine.JPG

Mm-mmm! That's good eatin'!

Sorry but that looks like sumpthin my beagle threw up after eating sticks in the yard

It seems that virtually every thread in this forum deteriorates into "You're an idiot!", "Well, you're even more of an idiot!", "Let me explain just how big an idiot you are!", "Democrats are deliberately trying to destroy the country!", "Republicans hate immigrants, poor people, anyone who isn't white, and women!".

If that's what you want to do with your forum, I'm in no position to object. No one forced me to come here, and no one's forcing me to stay.

**Is** that what you want to do with this forum?

If you and your little troll friends stopped posting, I'd suggest the problems you describe would decrease exponentially.

Do you think he/she is the primary offenders? It would be interesting to have a contest between some to have a debate for three days without insults or name calling. Just to see if it could be done. But we would have to call out offenders to participate.

Really, we were talking about beef jerky and some nasty ass canadian food...we were moving past the racism stuff...SJ is gone. I think he had a KKK...I mean Tea Party bon fire.

You've been outed as an offender of insults. A person identified as a Tea Party Advocate is not a racist in the least as you post tried to insinuate.

You've been outed as an offender of insults. A person identified as a Tea Party Advocate is not a racist in the least as you post tried to insinuate.

I have never denied what I am.

I am impressed at that.

Read the first comment after the OP and you'll have your answer.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...smb-or-just-insults-namecalling-and-lies.html

Nutz?

You have very poor taste in food. You can't deny that!

Unfortunately, Republicans really do hate immigrants, poor people, anyone who isn't white and women.

Immigrants - Republicans want to send children back into what for many is certain death.

Poor People - Republicans say they are poor because they want to be.

Isn't white - The GOP is 90% white for a reason. All those "blacks are inferior" threads right here on the USMB aren't coming from Democrats. 37% of Republicans are on the side of confederates.

Women - women don't have the right to decide their own contraception. Their bodies need legislation.

These are typical Republican positions. They can't have these positions and then complain about others talking about those rotten positions.

You are a moron....pure and simple.

Republicans have the same distribution of attitudes and extremism that democrats do.

Every thread you start is poisoned from the start.

It essentially says "Prove you don't belong the KKK".

That fact that people like you exist in the world is reason to leave open the door to the idea that some people (braindead assholes like you) should not be allowed to have children.

Well then, explain how these aren't Republican positions. Perhaps add a few links? If those aren't Republican positions, then how did I get it wrong? Otherwise, it's not me who is the moron.

See what I mean? All they have to do is express a few GOP positions counter to the ones I listed above. They can't. We know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back