Does any real discussion happen on USMB? Or just insults, namecalling, and lies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get something straight. I wasn't participating in this thread until Nutzo started talking shit on me because he was still butthurt about having his ass handed to him in another thread. I'm well within my rights to defend myself, so don't blame me if he wants to keep whining about things not going his way.

You are butthurt because I called you a racist...:lol: And you defeating me in any debate - :lmao: - never, you are an ignorant, racist peon whose intellectual acuity is limited to calling black people monkeys and other nonsense terms.
You just can't let it go, can you?

Why should I, you are a useless racist piece of shit!

It should be in the FZ since it is nothing but bickering and name calling after all.

But the OP started a serious discussion about what WE want out of the political forum. There was a great deal of interest in cleaning it up and getting rid of the mindless name calling. If that were to happen I would probably post more often in the Political forum but as long as every thread descends into the gutter there is no point as far as I am concerned.

The USMB can be a better place but it just takes some discipline to throw the flamers out where they don't belong.

The OP is just as guilty as everyone else.

How about this...every time someone derails a thread with nonsense...report it. If that post isn't deleted or action isn't taken, then we know that is what the admin and mods want. If they take action, then the forum will get cleaned up.

If a thread is in the wrong forum...report it. If it doesn't get moved then you know.

It is really that simple. If people really wanted something different, they would make an effort to correct it...not start a bs thread so everyone can blame everyone else...because we all know that the dems will stick together, the conservatives will stick together, the Teapers will stick together and the racists will win because everyone has to support their faction.

I get the impression that there is a general consensus across the entire USMB that they would prefer to have the Political Forum cleaned up by the mods so I have created this poll.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/366348-should-the-mods-admins-enforce-zone-2-rules-in-the-politics-forum.html

We a some posters who have a the Bevis & Butthead Syndrome and the sad part is people actually reward these folks who have nothing to say but insults and flaming.

You are butthurt because I called you a racist...:lol: And you defeating me in any debate - :lmao: - never, you are an ignorant, racist peon whose intellectual acuity is limited to calling black people monkeys and other nonsense terms.
You just can't let it go, can you?

Why should I, you are a useless racist piece of shit!
I rest my case. Thank you for proving me right.

But the OP started a serious discussion about what WE want out of the political forum. There was a great deal of interest in cleaning it up and getting rid of the mindless name calling. If that were to happen I would probably post more often in the Political forum but as long as every thread descends into the gutter there is no point as far as I am concerned.

The USMB can be a better place but it just takes some discipline to throw the flamers out where they don't belong.

The OP is just as guilty as everyone else.

How about this...every time someone derails a thread with nonsense...report it. If that post isn't deleted or action isn't taken, then we know that is what the admin and mods want. If they take action, then the forum will get cleaned up.

If a thread is in the wrong forum...report it. If it doesn't get moved then you know.

It is really that simple. If people really wanted something different, they would make an effort to correct it...not start a bs thread so everyone can blame everyone else...because we all know that the dems will stick together, the conservatives will stick together, the Teapers will stick together and the racists will win because everyone has to support their faction.

I get the impression that there is a general consensus across the entire USMB that they would prefer to have the Political Forum cleaned up by the mods so I have created this poll.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/366348-should-the-mods-admins-enforce-zone-2-rules-in-the-politics-forum.html

Weird impression.

Kinda like the N word, eh? Blacks can but whites can't. Amirite?

Nothing like that Grace. The N word is more like the B word. I'm Black I can use the N word. You as a female can use the B word. See how that works?

:lol: Call Mike Tyson "the n word" and you'll be crawling around the floor trying to find your teef, Snowflake.

Is that what he did to you? He wouldn't do that to me. I'm black. I could walk up to him and say "whats up my nigga" and he would say the same back to me. Neither of us would take it the wrong way because he is from the same environment I grew up in. Its not for you to understand. Its a Black thing.

Let's get something straight. I wasn't participating in this thread until Nutzo started talking shit on me because he was still butthurt about having his ass handed to him in another thread. I'm well within my rights to defend myself, so don't blame me if he wants to keep whining about things not going his way.

You couldn't find your own ass with a GPS device. How are you going to hand anyone else theirs? You are being correctly called out as racist and misogynist. You can act like you are intelligent or you can continue to act like a clown. I will deal with you in whatever language you show me you want to be addressed. You want some respect then change your ways. Thats your only option.

You couldn't find your own ass with a GPS device. How are you going to hand anyone else theirs? You are being correctly called out as racist and misogynist. You can act like you are intelligent or you can continue to act like a clown. I will deal with you in whatever language you show me you want to be addressed. You want some respect then change your ways. Thats your only option.
The only reason you come on this board is to stir up racial shit. Everyone knows it.

The only reason you come on this board is to stir up racial shit. Everyone knows it.

You don't count as everyone. Sorry to bust your bubble. If you have an issue with me discussing Black history then don't comment on the thread. Its not for your benefit anyway but you do provide a classic example of the panic mode some white people get in at the mere implication that the history taught to you is a lie. When I invite you to a thread you can be offended until then you are just a panicked racist.

You don't count as everyone. Sorry to bust your bubble. If you have an issue with me discussing Black history then don't comment on the thread. Its not for your benefit anyway but you do provide a classic example of the panic mode some white people get in at the mere implication that the history taught to you is a lie. When I invite you to a thread you can be offended until then you are just a panicked racist.

What is funny, even his racist little buddies aren't coming to his aid. :lol: A racist is toxic to racists. I guess he really did get raped by a black guy in prison

What is funny, even his racist little buddies aren't coming to his aid. :lol: A racist is toxic to racists. I guess he really did get raped by a black guy in prison

Bullkurtz...I mean trainwreck showed up. That guy is a raging racist. I think the others are too simple to find the thread.

Last edited:

Bullkurtz...I mean trainwreck showed up. That guy is a raging racist. I think the others are too simple to find the thread.

He must be eating beef jerky or something.

This thread is now about Beef Jerky

Go!

Mmmm, beef jerky.

Beef jerky is for fags.

Poutine is where it's at!

Poutine.JPG

Mm-mmm! That's good eatin'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back