Does any real discussion happen on USMB? Or just insults, namecalling, and lies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a 12oz medium blackened New York strip with roasted red potatoes & greens for dinner.

Discussions welcome I suppose

The libs will say that you don't deserve that and will try to pass a law that says you have to share 1/2 with some moocher....and Moochelle will say that unless the red potatoes meet some spec....they should be outlawed.

How's that ?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I'll share the fat. Good enough?

I'm having a 12oz medium blackened New York strip with roasted red potatoes & greens for dinner.

How is do you eat your steaks...I prefer rare. I think I might put one on the barbie!

Good idea...make sure you combine the vapors from a petroleum-based lighter fluid with the know carcinogens from charred beef full of antibiotics. Add a bowl of pesticide-laden salad grown with human fecal matter and a nice glass of red wine aged with formaldehyde.

Bon Appetite! :lol:

Sounds good to me!

OP- Same deal with all New BS GOP. A disgrace.

BTW, racism is when one believes a race is INFERIOR and discriminates. Not just being sick of racist whites, for example. And most blacks don't want ANYONE using the N word.

Last edited:
How is do you eat your steaks...I prefer rare. I think I might put one on the barbie!

Good idea...make sure you combine the vapors from a petroleum-based lighter fluid with the know carcinogens from charred beef full of antibiotics. Add a bowl of pesticide-laden salad grown with human fecal matter and a nice glass of red wine aged with formaldehyde.

Bon Appetite! :lol:

Sounds good to me!

We can tell...you are what ya eat, Spanky. :eusa_shifty:

The libs will say that you don't deserve that and will try to pass a law that says you have to share 1/2 with some moocher....and Moochelle will say that unless the red potatoes meet some spec....they should be outlawed.

How's that ?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I'll share the fat. Good enough?

FAT !!!?????

Good grief....you'll have the FBI on your case if you have to much fat on your steak !

If Moochelle has her way.

But, until then.....enjoy yourself.

Good Sabbath.

They are allowed to spew their nonsense...it is not racism. It is only racism if a black person responds in kind. So if you are called a porch monkey, a ******, a spook, tarbaby etc....and you respond negatively with something like idiot, asshole, jerk...you are the racist...not the white guy.
Bullshit. Asswipe loves to use the terms "white boy", "cave ape" (whatever that is), and other assorted racist slurs, for the purpose of antagonizing and no one hears a word from you except maybe to join in with high fives. But the minute somebody fires back at one of you with "porch monkey" (or statistics about crime rates), you start crying and whining about those mean white people being racist. You're just a pussy who can't stand the taste of your own medicine.

All one has to do is look at threads and determine for themselves. You are a racist. Pointing your finger at Asclepias doesn't change that fact. Sorry.
When you (or anyone else here) shows some condemnation of racist posts by blacks, you may begin to be taken seriously. When somebody comes at me with racist slurs, I'm gonna give it right back, and I don't give two shits if it bothers anybody, especially the ones who sit on the sidelines and cheer on the racist comments by idiots like Asswipe.

You think you guys can spew all the racist shit you want against whites but no one can spew it back at you? Sorry pal, but it doesn't work that way with me, and crying foul isn't gonna protect you. If you don't like hearing derogatory terms used against blacks, don't use them against whites. Got it?

This phenomenon of name calling and insults and generalizations is the bad side of free speech, but free speech none the less....I don't think the board moderators can really do anything about it...

Of course they can do something about it, as I mentioned a little earlier in a post I wrote while you were writing this one. And it's effective.

BTW, "free speech" refers to the government not being allowed to censor people, restrict their speech etc. Private discussion boards like this one, have no such rule. If the owner(s) and moderators want to make personal attacks forbidden, they can. And if board members don't like it, they can leave, and/or start their own board and try to keep a membership.

I would be happy if the mods would simply take a week or two; lets say in September and do two things;

First clean up the political forum board. This thread, for example, would be moved to another forum. It doesn't belong in politics. I know why you posted it here--it has the most views but not everything is political. Especially this.

Move the thread, issue a warning to the person who started the OP and if it's done again; drop a 3 day ban or whatever.

Politics is supposed to be partisan to the best of my knowledge. I don't shy away from the heated political discussion. What bothers me is the needless politicizing of apolitical events. Planes getting shot down in Ukraine is certainly not political.

Bullshit. Asswipe loves to use the terms "white boy", "cave ape" (whatever that is), and other assorted racist slurs, for the purpose of antagonizing and no one hears a word from you except maybe to join in with high fives. But the minute somebody fires back at one of you with "porch monkey" (or statistics about crime rates), you start crying and whining about those mean white people being racist. You're just a pussy who can't stand the taste of your own medicine.

All one has to do is look at threads and determine for themselves. You are a racist. Pointing your finger at Asclepias doesn't change that fact. Sorry.
When you (or anyone else here) shows some condemnation of racist posts by blacks, you may begin to be taken seriously. When somebody comes at me with racist slurs, I'm gonna give it right back, and I don't give two shits if it bothers anybody, especially the ones who sit on the sidelines and cheer on the racist comments by idiots like Asswipe.

You think you guys can spew all the racist shit you want against whites but no one can spew it back at you? Sorry pal, but it doesn't work that way with me, and crying foul isn't gonna protect you. If you don't like hearing derogatory terms used against blacks, don't use them against whites. Got it?

:lmao: You make a racist remark...someone responds in-kind...it is that simple. You are a racist no matter how you try to spin it. Like I said, all one has to do is look at the threads where YOU spew hate and racist remarks.

:lmao: You make a racist remark...someone responds in-kind...it is that simple. You are a racist no matter how you try to spin it. Like I said, all one has to do is look at the threads where YOU spew hate and racist remarks.
Like I said, when you start condemning both sides you might be afforded some credibility.

This phenomenon of name calling and insults and generalizations is the bad side of free speech, but free speech none the less....I don't think the board moderators can really do anything about it...

Of course they can do something about it, as I mentioned a little earlier in a post I wrote while you were writing this one. And it's effective.

BTW, "free speech" refers to the government not being allowed to censor people, restrict their speech etc. Private discussion boards like this one, have no such rule. If the owner(s) and moderators want to make personal attacks forbidden, they can. And if board members don't like it, they can leave, and/or start their own board and try to keep a membership.

I would be happy if the mods would simply take a week or two; lets say in September and do two things;

First clean up the political forum board. This thread, for example, would be moved to another forum. It doesn't belong in politics. I know why you posted it here--it has the most views but not everything is political. Especially this.

Move the thread, issue a warning to the person who started the OP and if it's done again; drop a 3 day ban or whatever.

Politics is supposed to be partisan to the best of my knowledge. I don't shy away from the heated political discussion. What bothers me is the needless politicizing of apolitical events. Planes getting shot down in Ukraine is certainly not political.

Actually, the lies and loudmouth idiocy of the GOP IS the big story of politics the last 30 years...

Hyperpartisanship was always to be avoided as much as possible.

Everything is political. They should leave threads where people put them, unless they're inane.

Good grief. Even a steak dinner brings out the "knives" on usmb lol

:D

guess_dinner.jpg

Like I said, when you start condemning both sides you might be afforded some credibility.

Like I said, you are a racist.

Like I said, you are a racist.
Fine, now go fuck yourself, you wining little bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back