Does Anybody Believe the Universities' Line About So-Called "American Imperialism' ?

Maybe you should also make up your own words?

im·pe·ri·al·ism
/imˈpirēəˌlizəm/
noun
a policy of extending a country's power and influence through diplomacy or military force.
Imperialism - the policy of practice of forming and maintaining an empire, in seeking to control raw materials and world markets, by the conquest of other countries, the establishment of colonies, etc (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th edition)

Both your definition and mine fit the the description of countries (Mexico, China, India, Phillipines, etc) pillaging America's wealth/economy, by means of remittances.

What's the statute of limitations on imperialism?
I'm asking about 2021. Since you're not answering, I'll take that as meaning you don't know where there is US imperialism anywhere, right now.
Life is simple when you have tunnel vision. America isn't an imperial power because we haven't overthrown a government or seized another countries resources, in the last 6 months. I guess that would also mean Putin isn't a killer since he hasn't killed anyone this year. The KKK is a social organization since they haven't lynched anyone for awhile.

White people are no better or worse than anyone else. You Conservatives are racist and too mentally disturbed to see it.
But it isn't conservatives who support the # 1 and # 2 racisms in America (Affirmative Action and Critical Race Theory), victimizing, by far, the largest number of people (whites).

It is liberals who are doing that. Including Joe Biden, with his American Rescue Plan.
No, those conservatives are bent on making it harder for non-Whites to vote. That is the #1 racism in my book since it not only racist but anti-democracy.

Life is simple when you have tunnel vision. America isn't an imperial power because we haven't overthrown a government or seized another countries resources, in the last 6 months. I guess that would also mean Putin isn't a killer since he hasn't killed anyone this year. The KKK is a social organization since they haven't lynched anyone for awhile.
So you are calling the 2021 USA an imperialist country, based on what a US government of 50 or 100 years ago did ? That would be like blaming 2021 Americans for slavery or Jim Crow laws. Doesn't fly. :doubt:

im·pe·ri·al·ism
/imˈpirēəˌlizəm/
noun
a policy of extending a country's power and influence through diplomacy or military force.
Imperialism - the policy of practice of forming and maintaining an empire, in seeking to control raw materials and world markets, by the conquest of other countries, the establishment of colonies, etc (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th edition)

Both your definition and mine fit the the description of countries (Mexico, China, India, Phillipines, etc) pillaging America's wealth/economy, by means of remittances.
I wonder if the people from those are contributing more to the wealth of America than they are sending overseas?

So you are calling the 2021 USA an imperialist country, based on what a US government of 50 or 100 years ago did ? That would be like blaming 2021 Americans for slavery or Jim Crow laws. Doesn't fly. :doubt:
If a man robs a bank and uses the loot to start a business, is he no longer a criminal but is now just a legitimate business man?

Conservatives and liberals both should be making it harder for illegal aliens (of any color) to vote, by requiring CITIZENSHIP proof to vote. This has not been done.

I see no evidence of anybody making it harder to vote, but I have posted PAGES of evidence of leftists stealing Trump voters votes, by fabricating votes for Biden. Every fabricated vote for him, is a vote stolen/nullified from a Trump voter.

I wonder if the people from those are contributing more to the wealth of America than they are sending overseas?
Wonder no more, They are NOT. In fact, they are causing losses$$ in many other ways, in addition to remittance losses.

Harms of illegal immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year). Remittance flows worldwide in 2017
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs.

If a man robs a bank and uses the loot to start a business, is he no longer a criminal but is now just a legitimate business man?
I asked you my question first. Got no answer.

Also, in your question, you forgot about the part where the bank robber, 100 years after robbing the bank, now is providing great benefits to those bank depositors, who as a result, now like him very much. The better question might be, would THEY think he is NOW a criminal ? Answer: NO.

Last edited:
Conservatives and liberals both should be making it harder for illegal aliens (of any color) to vote, by requiring CITIZENSHIP proof to vote. This has not been done.

I see no evidence of anybody making it harder to vote, but I have posted PAGES of evidence of leftists stealing Trump voters votes, by fabricating votes for Biden. Every fabricated vote for him, is a vote stolen/nullified from a Trump voter.
Citizenship proof is required to register to vote, it is not necessary to require it every election cycle.

Georgia attempted to forbid Sunday voting, a tradition in the Black community there. I'd say that was a pretty blatant attempt to make it harder to vote for a specific demographic.

I doubt if any of your 'evidence' has stood up to scrutiny. Everything I have seen is based on procedures and possibilities, nothing on fraud.

Wonder no more, They are NOT. In fact, they are causing losses$$ in many other ways, in addition to remittance losses.

Harms of illegal immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year). Remittance flows worldwide in 2017
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs.
I don't recall ever saying I'm in favor of illegal immigration and don't expect illegals to be allowed to vote. Nor do I think they vote is any significant numbers. On the other hand, I have seen numbers that say the illegals are, overall, a benefit to our society.

Citizenship proof is required to register to vote, it is not necessary to require it every election cycle.

Georgia attempted to forbid Sunday voting, a tradition in the Black community there. I'd say that was a pretty blatant attempt to make it harder to vote for a specific demographic.

I doubt if any of your 'evidence' has stood up to scrutiny. Everything I have seen is based on procedures and possibilities, nothing on fraud.
FALSE! No state in America has a citizenship proof requirement for voting. in most blue states, no ID of ANY is kind is required. By far, the largest case of voter fraud is being perpetrated by Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and the whole Democratic Party in their decades long, systematic process of importing millions of illegal aliens, granting them amnesty, birthright citizenship, asylum, and sanctuary so as to get their gratitude VOTES.

This massive SCAM has been going on for decades, and Democrats having become more and more dependent on it, ae now so obsessed with it, they go around breaking federal laws (ex, US Code 8, Section 1324). This is one of the reasons they harp so much about "voter suppression" because they want the energy to go on the opposite direction of that. To excess voter tolerance, in this case, tolerance of illegal voting by illegal aliens, by opposition to voter ID law.

One look at the US map of voting requirements says it all. Generally, in the blue states no ID is required at all. In most red states, photo IDs are required, but even these are not strict enough.

1624142383410.png

There is plenty of time for people to vote in every state in America. Nobody is being restricted to any unreasonable degree.

Doubting with looking is moot. If you haven't seen my evidence you are unable to assess it. Everything I have posted is fraud, and some if it is on video. Claims by Democrats that there is no evidence of fraud, is preposterous. Like saying there is no evidence that the sun rises in the east, sets in the west.

The answer is yes. Your turn.
THEN > you are calling the 2021 USA an imperialist country, based on what a US government of 50 or 100 years ago did. That's like blaming 2021 Americans for slavery or Jim Crow laws. Doesn't fly. :doubt:

As for my turn, I already took it, in Post # 149.

I don't recall ever saying I'm in favor of illegal immigration and don't expect illegals to be allowed to vote. Nor do I think they vote is any significant numbers. On the other hand, I have seen numbers that say the illegals are, overall, a benefit to our society.
Oh, I've seen those numbers that say that illegals are, overall, a benefit to our society. Yes, I know what they say. I know exactly what they say. They're WRONG...and my list (which they take Zero account of), are the many reasons WHY they're wrong.

Their speculations can be shot down just by 2 or 3 items on this list, let alone almost 2 dozen items.

As for illegals voting they have been doing that for over 50 years, with essentially nothing concrete to stop them. Their vote (critical to Democrats) is the whole reason by Joe Biden is wrecking the country by bringing them in, unvaccinated, and distributing them all over the country, to turn red states blue. It's also the reason why Democrats routinely violate federal law (US Code 8, Section 1324), shielding illegals in sanctuary cities/states.

Texas Democrats ask noncitizens to register to vote

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Safe-Spaces_Final.pdf

Finally Proof of Illegal Alien Voting

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Philadelphia-Litigation-Report.pdf

Exclusive: Florida Investigating Potential Non-Citizen Voters

FALSE! No state in America has a citizenship proof requirement for voting. in most blue states, no ID of ANY is kind is required. By far, the largest case of voter fraud is being perpetrated by Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and the whole Democratic Party in their decades long, systematic process of importing millions of illegal aliens, granting them amnesty, birthright citizenship, asylum, and sanctuary so as to get their gratitude VOTES.

This massive SCAM has been going on for decades, and Democrats having become more and more dependent on it, ae now so obsessed with it, they go around breaking federal laws (ex, US Code 8, Section 1324). This is one of the reasons they harp so much about "voter suppression" because they want the energy to go on the opposite direction of that. To excess voter tolerance, in this case, tolerance of illegal voting by illegal aliens, by opposition to voter ID law.

One look at the US map of voting requirements says it all. Generally, in the blue states no ID is required at all. In most red states, photo IDs are required, but even these are not strict enough.

View attachment 503362

There is plenty of time for people to vote in every state in America. Nobody is being restricted to any unreasonable degree.

Doubting with looking is moot. If you haven't seen my evidence you are unable to assess it. Everything I have posted is fraud, and some if it is on video. Claims by Democrats that there is no evidence of fraud, is preposterous. Like saying there is no evidence that the sun rises in the east, sets in the west.
"No state in America has a citizenship proof requirement for voting"

FALSE! In Virginia you have to prove you are a US citizen to register to vote and you cannot vote unless you are registered. It is misleading statements like this that make me doubt your integrity/knowledge/intelligence.

As for the rest, many have reviewed past elections and almost no fraud is ever found. (When it is it is equally likely to be by the GOP as it is by the Dems.)

Oh, I've seen those numbers that say that illegals are, overall, a benefit to our society. Yes, I know what they say. I know exactly what they say. They're WRONG...and my list (which they take Zero account of), are the many reasons WHY they're wrong.

Their speculations can be shot down just by 2 or 3 items on this list, let alone almost 2 dozen items.

As for illegals voting they have been doing that for over 50 years, with essentially nothing concrete to stop them. Their vote (critical to Democrats) is the whole reason by Joe Biden is wrecking the country by bringing them in, unvaccinated, and distributing them all over the country, to turn red states blue. It's also the reason why Democrats routinely violate federal law (US Code 8, Section 1324), shielding illegals in sanctuary cities/states.

Texas Democrats ask noncitizens to register to vote

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Safe-Spaces_Final.pdf

Finally Proof of Illegal Alien Voting

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Philadelphia-Litigation-Report.pdf

Exclusive: Florida Investigating Potential Non-Citizen Voters
This claim was made by Trump after he won the 2016 election but lost the popular vote. He put together a commission of his hand-picked minions to determine what was the extent of the voter fraud. You may never have heard of them since they quietly disbanded when they could find no evidence of illegals voting in enough numbers to influence the election.

im·pe·ri·al·ism
/imˈpirēəˌlizəm/
noun

Remittance is not pillaging by force, but is legally earning money freely and gladly paid because typically one produces many times more than they are paid.

White people are no better or worse than anyone else. You Conservatives are racist and too mentally disturbed to see it.
But it isn't conservatives who support the # 1 and # 2 racisms in America (Affirmative Action and Critical Race Theory), victimizing, by far, the largest number of people (whites).

It is liberals who are doing that. Including Joe Biden, with his American Rescue Plan.
Biden is a race baiting nut job... Fact.

If it wasn't so tragic, it would be hilarious.

The answer is yes. Your turn.
THEN > you are calling the 2021 USA an imperialist country, based on what a US government of 50 or 100 years ago did. That's like blaming 2021 Americans for slavery or Jim Crow laws. Doesn't fly. :doubt:

As for my turn, I already took it, in Post # 149.
Nice edit but regardless of what his friends (who profited from his crime) think, the law says he is a criminal.

Forum List

Back