Does anyone know if computer selling companies or manufactures,

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
are they able to crash an old system by way of the internet possibly (i.e. render it in-operable), just so they can force people to upgrade to a new computer or new software or hardware in this way ?

My older computer was working like a charm, and was all that me as the user needed in capacity/storage and in speed, but all of a sudden it crashes for some un-explainable reason when I hook it back up to the internet ?

Then when I get in contact with the company that sold me the computer (DELL), they didn't even have it in their data base anylonger for parts and accessories in which might be needed, nor did they have anylonger the service tag number to reference for parts as would be or might be needed. The comp is 9 years old, but saw little service due to the application it was being used for. It was only using around 25% of it's capabilities, and it was still like new in many ways (low mileage just like a car), but I hooked it to the internet and instantly it crashes, but why ? This is a huge mystery to me.. Then when I visited the corporation that made the thing, they just simply said to me that a computer is only good for 5 years tops.....HUH? Kidding me right? These people are making inferior products for the money paid out by us, and then they don't care about the longevity of the product sold or is it that they are working us over bad bad bad in this deal. All the while our lawmakers just sit back and do what for us anymore ? Why is there even a consumer protection agency in government anyways ? It's toothless..

The nation is supposed to be working every angle for it's citizens to gain independence, and not dependence, and we are supposed to be empowered in this nation by the products that we buy, and this all due to the quality of their build, but something has since gone terribly wrong anymore, and is it now with the ok of the government? Has it become the silencing of the citizens now, so the rich can get richer/government, and the middle class fall's, then we all get poorer together I guess is their sinister plans in the end ?

Are these things not leading the people towards modern day slavery, in which is far better cloaked as something more innocent and accepted by us from these new modern day slave masters with their masters degree's, who then are completely breaking us in the end as per these tyrants of today's corporations, and our government who is in bed with them ?

Anyone think that I am on to something in all of this, or rather on something in all of this ?

B )

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
You think Dell has a room full of guys hacking computers in the dark of night. What could possibly be added to that?

Forum List

Back