Does Anyone NOT Think Hillary is Corrupt?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I am NOT talking about guilt "beyond a reasonable doubt" in a criminal prosecution; rather a "preponderance of evidence" as would be the standard in a civil law suit. Does anyone not think such evidence already exists? (Why did she relinquish her law license rather than face disbarment? A vast right-wing conspiracy?)

While you're at it, tell me why you think OJ Simpson didn't kill his wife...

Of course she's corrupt. Go look at the book Clinton Cash. After reading that there is no way anyone could think otherwise. She sold access to the government to third world dictator thugs in exchange for money for the Clinton Foundation. The Foundation itself is merely a vehicle to accrue tax free income for the Clintons.

Why did she relinquish her law license rather than face disbarment? A vast right-wing conspiracy?
She didn't relinquish because she was facing disbarment. She wasn't practicing, so she didn't keep up with Continuing Legal Education. Please cite where you got this "disbarment" info.

Of course she's corrupt. Go look at the book Clinton Cash. After reading that there is no way anyone could think otherwise. She sold access to the government to third world dictator thugs in exchange for money for the Clinton Foundation. The Foundation itself is merely a vehicle to accrue tax free income for the Clintons.

Indeed. For every $100.00 in donations going to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation, only $4.00 of the donation actually goes towars charity. The other $96.00 goes to the Clintons themselves.

Well, when you have so many looney right wingers throwing out a bunch of lies and slander all the time about her, just like JWoodie just did by saying she was disbarred....

its hard to believe ANY of the other accusations of the right wing....they NEVER EVER stick to what is known and what is the truth, it is ALWAYS ALWAYS AND ALWAYS, SPECULATION, PROPAGANDA, AND SIMPLY DISTORTED, and fabricated conjectures...

When you all stop lying about her, like she's a murderer for Vince Fosters death, (which she wasn't), she got fired from watergate commission (which she didn't) type lies then maybe the dust could settle and we can find out... until then, it's "just a right wing conspiracy" :D

I am NOT talking about guilt "beyond a reasonable doubt" in a criminal prosecution; rather a "preponderance of evidence" as would be the standard in a civil law suit. Does anyone not think such evidence already exists? (Why did she relinquish her law license rather than face disbarment? A vast right-wing conspiracy?)

Who has ever filed a civil lawsuit against Hillary - and won? Also, Ken Starr wasted over $50 million taxpayer dollars - and found nothing. I assume you're also a birther.

Hillary is not an honest person, she can't tell the truth and never has been able to. That said, many politicians fall into the same category.

I don't trust her she is to far up Wall Street's ass for her to make a positive difference for the working middle class.

OP: DOES ANYONE NOT THINK HILLARY IS CORRUPT?

WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR HER SUPPORTERS TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION?

Mrs. Clinton killed her husband?

Oh, and Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya. Everyone knows that for a fact. Republicans and Donald Trump told us. And Republicans never lie. Not even about Iraq or tax cuts lowers the debt.

Who has ever filed a civil lawsuit against Hillary - and won? Also, Ken Starr wasted over $50 million taxpayer dollars - and found nothing. I assume you're also a birther.
Nothing? Starr's investigation led to the impeachment of the president of the United States, only the second one in history.

Nothing? Starr's investigation led to the impeachment of the president of the United States, only the second one in history.
Not for what it was originally constituted. It was the result of Republican bedroom-peeking tendencies. What Clinton did should have been Hillary's concern and no one else's.

Forum List

Back