Does Anyone NOT Think Hillary is Corrupt?

Nothing? Starr's investigation led to the impeachment of the president of the United States, only the second one in history.
Not for what it was originally constituted. It was the result of Republican bedroom-peeking tendencies. What Clinton did should have been Hillary's concern and no one else's.
When a CEO has a sexual relationship with a subordinate it is the business of the whole company. See Stonecipher, Harry.
Starr found plenty of other dirt. But lying under oath was a slam dunk, so they went with that.

Starr found plenty of other dirt. But lying under oath was a slam dunk, so they went with that.
Translation: Nothing was found regarding the original allegations that could be proven. Thanks for confirming my post.
Translation: My assertion that "nothing happened" was proven wrong so I have to deflect.

The only thing that happened is that crazies made more unfounded accusations.

I am NOT talking about guilt "beyond a reasonable doubt" in a criminal prosecution; rather a "preponderance of evidence" as would be the standard in a civil law suit. Does anyone not think such evidence already exists? (Why did she relinquish her law license rather than face disbarment? A vast right-wing conspiracy?)

While you're at it, tell me why you think OJ Simpson didn't kill his wife...

Who has ever filed a civil lawsuit against Hillary - and won? Also, Ken Starr wasted over $50 million taxpayer dollars - and found nothing. I assume you're also a birther.
Nothing? Starr's investigation led to the impeachment of the president of the United States, only the second one in history.

President Bill Clinton was not impeached. He was acquitted by the Senate.

I am NOT talking about guilt "beyond a reasonable doubt" in a criminal prosecution; rather a "preponderance of evidence" as would be the standard in a civil law suit. Does anyone not think such evidence already exists? (Why did she relinquish her law license rather than face disbarment? A vast right-wing conspiracy?)

Who has ever filed a civil lawsuit against Hillary - and won? Also, Ken Starr wasted over $50 million taxpayer dollars - and found nothing. I assume you're also a birther.

Bullshit. Ignorant asshole. He was impeached. The senate failed to convict him.

To be correct, he was impeached. Impeachment is merely the accusation being made. Similar to all the other false accusations that have been made. He was acquitted though.

Bullshit. Ignorant asshole. He was impeached. The senate failed to convict him.

I agree - therefore he was not impeached.

To be correct, he was impeached. Impeachment is merely the accusation being made. Similar to all the other false accusations that have been made. He was acquitted though.
The funny thing is that somehow an acquittal is a "slam dunk" for the prosecution to some! :laugh2:

The Clintons are as corrupt as this country. They represent our era. So do the Bush family who are also deeply corrupt with their defense industry contacts. Bernie Sanders makes a lot of sense. But he only represents a smaller portion of people, mostly the young. Personally, I don't want to reward youth. So, I will take Hillary.

THANKS FOR CONFIRMING THAT ALL OF YOU KNOW SHE IS CORRUPT.

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT SOME OF YOU DON'T CARE.

THANKS FOR CONFIRMING THAT ALL OF YOU KNOW SHE IS CORRUPT.

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT SOME OF YOU DON'T CARE.

Why haven't you been able to prove she is corrupt even once? If she was as corrupt as you say[she isn't] ,what does that say about the incompetence of the right to prove it

THANKS FOR CONFIRMING THAT ALL OF YOU KNOW SHE IS CORRUPT. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT SOME OF YOU DON'T CARE.
I don't see what you have to crow about. If your case is that good, why did you have to include a lie about her facing disbarment?

Impeachment is a formal process in which an official is accused of unlawful activity, the outcome of which, depending on the country, may include the removal of that official from office as well as criminal or civil punishment.

Clinton was impeached on two charges.

The perjury charge failed with 45 senators (all Republican) voting "guilty" and 55 senators (45 Democrats and 10 Republicans) voting "not guilty". The obstruction of justice charge failed with 50 senators (all Republican) voting "guilty" and 50 senators (45 Democrats and 5 Republicans) voting "not guilty". In both cases, a two-thirds majority of 67 senators would have been required for conviction.

Still, it was split pretty evenly. But politically it's tough to get 2/3, especially when the politician is someone as gifted as Bill Clinton.

Impeachment is a formal process in which an official is accused of unlawful activity, the outcome of which, depending on the country, may include the removal of that official from office as well as criminal or civil punishment.

Clinton was impeached on two charges.

The perjury charge failed with 45 senators (all Republican) voting "guilty" and 55 senators (45 Democrats and 10 Republicans) voting "not guilty". The obstruction of justice charge failed with 50 senators (all Republican) voting "guilty" and 50 senators (45 Democrats and 5 Republicans) voting "not guilty". In both cases, a two-thirds majority of 67 senators would have been required for conviction.

Still, it was split pretty evenly. But politically it's tough to get 2/3, especially when the politician is someone as gifted as Bill Clinton.

It's also tough to get 2/3 especially when they are trumped up charges.

As corrupt as Reagan? Not even close
More corrupt than Jimmy Carter? Probably

Of course she's corrupt. Go look at the book Clinton Cash. After reading that there is no way anyone could think otherwise. She sold access to the government to third world dictator thugs in exchange for money for the Clinton Foundation. The Foundation itself is merely a vehicle to accrue tax free income for the Clintons.

Indeed. For every $100.00 in donations going to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation, only $4.00 of the donation actually goes towars charity. The other $96.00 goes to the Clintons themselves.

Evidence? Seems missing, but what is obvious is that the conservative hacks who assassinate HRC's character will all go to hell, for the violation of more than one of the Ten Commandments of God.

I agree with your assumption, however, I'm sure jwoddie is as dumb as Stephanie, as ridiculous as CrusaderFrank, as dishonest as Rabbi and as bigoted as Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back