Does anyone NOT think that the Democratic Party has CLEARLY moved Left?

Who are you to judge my self awareness? You don't know anything about me.

Why would I, as a communist, be hampered from seeing a leftward shift from the Democratic Party?
When will you be old enough to move out on your own?

You do not notice because you are young, inexperienced and extremely imperceptive
You don't know anything about me.

I'm reasoned enough to not be moved by primary season rhetoric.
Don't worry, son, I know where you are coming from.

I was a communist, myself, once .it was between September and November of 1969.

When I hit 15, though, I decided to put away such childish matters .
Are you a bot? All of your responses are canned.

Yes, I am . I am a bot.

I have been programmed to seek out pimply-faced communists and mock them when they try to claim the Democratic party has not drifted left.

I may be a bot, but I'm sure a bot old enough to remember when the Democratic party DID NOT lead the charge to allow trannies to compete with real women in sports and DID NOT support killing babies even after birth.
Do you have a citation to back up your assertions relevant to the Democratic Party?

When will you be old enough to move out on your own?

You do not notice because you are young, inexperienced and extremely imperceptive

Yes, I am . I am a bot.

I have been programmed to seek out pimply-faced communists and mock them when they try to claim the Democratic party has not drifted left.

I may be a bot, but I'm sure a bot old enough to remember when the Democratic party DID NOT lead the charge to allow trannies to compete with real women in sports and DID NOT support killing babies even after birth.
Do you have a citation to back up your assertions relevant to the Democratic Party?
You think all that is coming from the republicans, do you, child?

Yes, I am . I am a bot.

You think all that is coming from the republicans, do you, child?
I didn't think you could provide anything.

HAVEN'T WON AN ELECTION IN 31 YEARS EXCEPT ONCE. That's accurate.
WRONG AGAIN, snot-bubble ---- the GOP have won four elections in the past 31 years:
  1. George HW Bush 1988
  2. George W Bush 2000
  3. George W Bush 2004
  4. Donald Trump 2016
They only did once in the last 31 years, BARELY because Bush scared the hell out of us.
WRONG AGAIN, toadstool, GW Bush beat out John Kerry in 2004 by over 3 million votes. Not only because Bush had done such a good job but because Kerry had the face of a horse.
List of United States presidential elections by popular vote margin - Wikipedia

This infuriated the Angry White Male base, and as a result
You really do smoke some nasty skunkweed, don't you? You have brain damage.

The reason why we have more minorities is because white folks aren't reproducing at replacement rates, and we aren't getting new ones from Europe.
Whites are too busy and tired working to support your worthless ass to have anything left to raise kids. The shock will be when Whites are no longer driving this country and we put your type in charge. Shades of Uganda and South Africa all over again.

A nation without a border, which is really what the Democrats want, is NOT a nation. It is a territory with STUFF to be plundered at the expense of its current inhabitants, CITIZENS.
you simply don't understand the law; subject to US jurisdiction is our "border".

WRONG AGAIN, snot-bubble ---- the GOP have won four elections in the past 31 years:
  1. George HW Bush 1988
  2. George W Bush 2000
  3. George W Bush 2004
  4. Donald Trump 2016

1988 was more than 31 years ago, and they didn't win in 2000 and 2016, they STOLE those elections.

WRONG AGAIN, toadstool, GW Bush beat out John Kerry in 2004 by over 3 million votes. Not only because Bush had done such a good job but because Kerry had the face of a horse.

Right, he did such a great job, that he got us into an unnessary war, wrecked the economy with a recession and allowed the most deadly terror attack in history.

He'd follow that up by losing a major city in a flood and having the worst recession in 80 years.

1. George HW Bush 1988
  2. George W Bush 2000
  3. George W Bush 2004
  4. Donald Trump 2016

1988 was more than 31 years ago, and they didn't win in 2000 and 2016, they STOLE those elections.

Right, he did such a great job, that he got us into an unnessary war, wrecked the economy with a recession and allowed the most deadly terror attack in history.

He'd follow that up by losing a major city in a flood and having the worst recession in 80 years.

Oh, I didn't realize you can just redefine winning as stealing. In that case no democrat has ever won an election.

1. George HW Bush 1988
  2. George W Bush 2000
  3. George W Bush 2004
  4. Donald Trump 2016

You poor little loser. You just can't stand that the rules kept you from getting your way. You act like a 12 year old.

1. George HW Bush 1988
  2. George W Bush 2000
  3. George W Bush 2004
  4. Donald Trump 2016

Oh, I didn't realize you can just redefine winning as stealing. In that case no democrat has ever won an election.

Joe is almost as bad as Pogo and Aclepiass, they'll never admit when they're wrong, they just deflect and try to steer the discussion somewhere else.

1. George HW Bush 1988
  2. George W Bush 2000
  3. George W Bush 2004
  4. Donald Trump 2016

Joe is almost as bad as Pogo and Aclepiass, they'll never admit when they're wrong, they just deflect and try to steer the discussion somewhere else.
Pogo is tiresome as all get up, but at least there is some humanity in him .

Okay, any sensible person would realize that if you have your brother manipulate the vote or call the Russians for help, that's called "Stealing".

You poor little loser. You just can't stand that the rules kept you from getting your way. You act like a 12 year old.

The "rules" put in someone the people didn't want and was clearly unfit for the job.

The good news, when he's done, the Republican Party will die. So always a silver lining.

Okay, any sensible person would realize that if you have your brother manipulate the vote or call the Russians for help, that's called "Stealing".

Hillary Clinton literally cheated in the election. It could have been cheating. Instead she lost while cheating. That's what losers like yourself do.

Hillary Clinton literally cheated in the election. It could have been cheating. Instead she lost while cheating. That's what losers like yourself do.

NO, she didn't... but keep telling yourself that as Trump turns your party into a cult of personality.

upload_2019-6-30_17-58-8.jpeg

San Francisco is not a red or even a state as far as I recall. It literally is a shithole though.
Neato! But your pathetic whataboutism has no bearing on the third world shitholes in our southern red states.

Yeah... they were invaded by Mexicans because the democrats refuse a wall. That's where the shithole comes from. Do you see the pattern? California too, is southern. Perhaps it would be more accurate to talk about all southern states that have been invaded by illegals.

Forum List

Back