Does anyone NOT think that the Democratic Party has CLEARLY moved Left?

the republicans moved to the right.

what public policies does the right wing have?

A nation that puts its citizens first and has a border.
you mean one that relies on bigotry and implied, not express powers?

I mean exactly what I said.

Leftists on the other hand want a "nation" without borders or citizens. In other words, a 3rd world "Borg" style shithole is what they crave for.
You simply don't understand the law.

Like ALL losers when you can't win by the rules you want to change them. Po lil Joe Joe.

Actually, we want to rules to reflect fairness and basic principles.

The purpose of having a single national election for an office, rather than, let's say a parliamentary system where the leader is elected by representatives, is to reflect THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE. Well,the will of the people was pretty clear, they didn't like Mrs. Clinton, but they found her preferable to Trump.

Then stop bitching like a pre-menstrual teenager and get a Constitutional Amendment passed.

Or we can just impeach Trump, order a complete investigation of all his business dealings. Lay all that shit bear. The Constitution allows for that as well.

You're a liar, you want the "Rules" to favor you, it's just that simple Joe.

Leftists on the other hand want a "nation" without borders or citizens. In other words, a 3rd world "Borg" style shithole is what they crave for.

You simply don't understand the concept of a nation and a border.

And that's why you should flock over to Mexico, or better yet some true 3rd world shithole to be with your own kind.

You simply don't understand the concept of a nation and a border.

And that's why you should flock over to Mexico, or better yet some true 3rd world shithole to be with your own kind.
lousy capitalists say that. we should be making money not losing money on border policy; we have no express money losing immigration clause.

A nation without a border, which is really what the Democrats want, is NOT a nation. It is a territory with STUFF to be plundered at the expense of its current inhabitants, CITIZENS.

1960 "ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country!" 2019 "free stuff for everybody!" "Reparations for whiney assed babies"! "You are a victim of old white men!" "Down with free speech!" "Jews are evil!" "Abort those babies as they are being born!" "We will punish you if you do not admit there are 32 genders!" Ya think??!!??
And yet four or five posters here have said "no", that the party hasn't moved Left.

Politics really can be mind-blowing.
a
They must be childten, still, so have no yardstick by which to measure.
Ideology can be one helluva powerful thing.
Especially when the ideology involves consists of nothing beyond hating what is perceived as the opposing ideology.

Today's leftists have no idea what they stand FOR, only what they stand against.
Well, I think they're making their desires pretty clear, and that's the point of the thread.

The most interesting part of the thread has been the number of them who don't see any change. I think they're being perfectly honest, and that's why I find this stuff so interesting.

I'm also getting the impression that for some of them, this direction is where the party should have been headed all along, and so in their minds, that's not really a change.

Always fascinating to toss a generic idea out there and just see what happens.
These are not self aware individuals. They did not come about their view by establishing their basic values and principles and then identifying with an ideology or party that matched them best. Instead, they decided on the ideology or party and then conformed.

It isn't a case of "I believe in this and that, therefore I am a democrat" but "I am a democrat, therefore I believe this and that".

On every single issue. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Back then they were about securing the border. Today, open borders and free health care for illegals. If they tried that in the past the party would not even exist today. Today they can do that because there are so many invaders in the country.

Except nobody is really saying "Open Borders". We are just saying a wall is stupid, concentration camps are bad, and we really should give some of the people who've been here a while a path to citizenship.

The Democratic position really is exactly the SAME position taken by Bush and McCain in 2008, which they couldn't get past your xenophobic base.

No, they literally said that the law that makes it illegal to cross the border should be taken out of the books, if I recall correctly.

And then, the illegals need free health care.

Mr. Veteran, is cheering all the way as they suggest the invasion of their own country. Joe B, besides being a communist, is probably a satanist as well.
This thing also says it used to be a Republican, so I would advise taking anything it says with a grain of salt.

And yet four or five posters here have said "no", that the party hasn't moved Left.

Politics really can be mind-blowing.
a
Especially when the ideology involves consists of nothing beyond hating what is perceived as the opposing ideology.

Today's leftists have no idea what they stand FOR, only what they stand against.
Well, I think they're making their desires pretty clear, and that's the point of the thread.

The most interesting part of the thread has been the number of them who don't see any change. I think they're being perfectly honest, and that's why I find this stuff so interesting.

I'm also getting the impression that for some of them, this direction is where the party should have been headed all along, and so in their minds, that's not really a change.

These are not self aware individuals. They did not come about their view by establishing their basic values and principles and then identifying with an ideology or party that matched them best. Instead, they decided on the ideology or party and then conformed.

It isn't a case of "I believe in this and that, therefore I am a democrat" but "I am a democrat, therefore I believe this and that".
How does that work with someone who is not a democrat?

I would venture a guess that the people who do not see this leftward move by the Democratic Party are not democrats. As in my case.

a

I would venture a guess that the people who do not see this leftward move by the Democratic Party are not democrats. As in my case.

Your being a communist works in the same fashion.

Even Franklyn Roosevelt, who wanted to give the store away, wouldn't recognize this party today.

He would have wanted healthcare for all Americans, but the idea that American taxpayers should foot the healthcare bill for anyone who can sneak in to our country, would have been insane to him. He's got to be rolling in his grave right now.

Medicare was meant for American citizens. PERIOD !

Who are you to judge my self awareness? You don't know anything about me.

Why would I, as a communist, be hampered from seeing a leftward shift from the Democratic Party?

Why would I, as a communist, be hampered from seeing a leftward shift from the Democratic Party?
When will you be old enough to move out on your own?

You do not notice because you are young, inexperienced and extremely imperceptive

You do not notice because you are young, inexperienced and extremely imperceptive
You don't know anything about me.

I'm reasoned enough to not be moved by primary season rhetoric.

Don't worry, son, I know where you are coming from.

I was a communist, myself, once .it was between September and November of 1969.

When I hit 15, though, I decided to put away such childish matters .

Are you a bot? All of your responses are canned.

Are you a bot? All of your responses are canned.

Yes, I am . I am a bot.

I have been programmed to seek out pimply-faced communists and mock them when they try to claim the Democratic party has not drifted left.

I may be a bot, but I'm sure a bot old enough to remember when the Democratic party DID NOT lead the charge to allow trannies to compete with real women in sports and DID NOT support killing babies even after birth.

Forum List

Back