Does anyone seriously believe illegals do NOT vote in america!!???

That would be nice. Anything credible to show that your claim that large numbers of illegal voters were allowed to vote. Fox or the stupid president haven't come up with any evidence either.
Only liberals define studies (done by liberals of course) to be "credible"

This is the liberal mentality. That everything must be validated by a "STUDY" Problem liberals have is that, unlike conservatives, that can't just see "proof" as coming from common sense. Post # 415 gave the clear proof. No silly STUDY needed.

3. But if that number is large.....as indicated by Obama's risking his public declaration that they go and vote....the argument is pretty much won by the Right.
Obama never encouraged illegals to vote. Put down the piss cup and sober up.

Here it is:

You certainly must be very sensitive to the truth, as you continue to return with the same lie.

Let the readers decide.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

The exact words in the exact order.

Sooooo.....Obama did tell illegals to vote.....and you're prepared to lie in his defense.
Makes you as much of a cur, huh?

That would be nice. Anything credible to show that your claim that large numbers of illegal voters were allowed to vote. Fox or the stupid president haven't come up with any evidence either.
Only liberals define studies (done by liberals of course) to be "credible"

This is the liberal mentality. That everything must be validated by a "STUDY" Problem liberals have is that, unlike conservatives, that can't just see "proof" as coming from common sense. Post # 415 gave the clear proof. No silly STUDY needed.

Very informative. Now, if you could just come up with some confirmation of those claims we could settle the argument right now. Alex Jones, fox, the president, or the voices in your head just aren't credible sources.

3. But if that number is large.....as indicated by Obama's risking his public declaration that they go and vote....the argument is pretty much won by the Right.
Obama never encouraged illegals to vote. Put down the piss cup and sober up.

Here it is:

You certainly must be very sensitive to the truth, as you continue to return with the same lie.

Let the readers decide.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

Sooooo.....Obama did tell illegals to vote.....and you're prepared to lie in his defense.

"First of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for."

Here's the part you and the people's whose piss you drink left out:

"If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote."

"Part of what is important for Latino citizens (Obama actually stresses the word citizens here) is to make your voice heard, because you are not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school, who may not have a voice, who can't legally vote."

Transcript:

Are you stupid? Lets look at the question and answer.

Q: So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

A: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

What part are you having trouble with?

When I vote = when the interviewer, a US citizen
When you vote = when the interviewer, a US citizen

Last edited:
You drank the piss, PC. And you parroted a lie.

Put down the piss cup and sober up.

Very informative. Now, if you could just come up with some confirmation of those claims we could settle the argument right now. Alex Jones, fox, the president, or the voices in your head just aren't credible sources.
Sorry but your suggestion of a study just doesn't cut it. Too many so-called "studies" have turned out to be nothing but propaganda sheets, or information lost in a fog of incorrect premises.

Here's a classic example >>>

The Stephens-Davidowitz "racism" study : in this farce, published as undeniable in the New York Times, it was contended that some places in the US were more racist than other places. The study contended that because 57% of Denver, CO, voted for Obama in 2008, and only 48% of Wheeling WV did, that Wheeling was the 7th most "racist" city in America, while Denver was the 4th most “enlightened” city.

Problems here are twofold. First, in places like the Times, the only 1 dimension at play was Obama's race. The Stephens-Davidowitz study failed to consider that Obama was the most fabulous, celebrity-backed candidate for president in a long time - something more important to people in Denver than in West Virginia.

Secondly, on Nov. 2, 2008, two days before the election, Obama vowed to bankrupt the coal industry. He threatened to impose huge fines on coal companies for emissions of greenhouse gases. West Virginia's economy is 99% (energy) and 60% (business taxes) dependent on coal. The real way to test Stephens-Davidowitz theory about West Virginians would be to run a non-flashy black candidate who had not pledged to destroy the coal industry, and THEN compare votes.

Here's an alternative to the faulty Stephens-Davidowitz study that the New York Times admired so much >> Ann Coulter did a study on states' inclinations to racism, also. In Ann's study, different states were compared by participation in the military - an institution with a high level of close quarter racial mixing, jaw to jaw, in military barracks (hell for racists).

The least racist states were Montana, Texas, Wyoming, Alabama, Alaska, and Idaho. The most racist ones were Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut, and Vermont. :biggrin:

I proved you a lying dog yet again.....and you shrug and carry on.

That's what Leftists do.
Nope. Obama plainly said undocumented people cannot vote. He plainly said only citizens can vote. You deliberately left that out.

Too bad for you. You got caught. Your bullshit has imploded.

Transcript:

Q: So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

A: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

I love making you Leftists liars quake.....

Let's do it again:

Transcript:

That's what Leftists do.
Nope. Obama plainly said undocumented people cannot vote. He plainly said only citizens can vote. You deliberately left that out.

Another custard pie in your kisser???

Sure:

In the video that I provided, Neil Cavuoto is amazed that the President of the United States encourages such illegality:

CAVUTO: I cant believe I heard what I heard. It’s very clear the question is about illegals who may vote and afraid they might be reported to border security. You’re illegal, you cannot vote. And the President of the United States is saying ‘don’t worry no one will be spying on you or catching you.’

Whether you’re for the President or against the President… whether you’re pro immigration reform or anti-immigration reform, you’re ignoring the fact you’ve been questioned about illegal voting which you cant do. Why? because you’re not a citizen of this country.

This is the uncut 30 second segment clearly meant to encourage illegality.

That's what Leftists do.

You don't even know the difference between "I" and "We"

Obama.....a lying traitor to the nation.

He tells illegal aliens......those he enticed into the country to vote......to do just that: vote.

And you....the same as he is.

Transcript:

Let's do it again:

Transcript:

Aaaaaaand, once again, including the part you deliberately left out:

"First of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for."

Here's the part you and the people's whose piss you drink left out:

"If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote."

"Part of what is important for Latino citizens (Obama actually stresses the word citizens here) is to make your voice heard, because you are not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school, who may not have a voice, who can't legally vote."

Let's do it again:
As I was going to St. Ives,
I met a man with seven wives,
Each wife had seven sacks,
Each sack had seven cats,
Each cat had seven kits:
Kits, cats, sacks, and wives,
How many were there going to St. Ives?

In the interview, how many people were asking about voting, and how many were being told about voting?

When I vote
When you vote

Who is the I and the you?

But he did everything he could to get them into the US, so they could vote (catch & release, amnesty, sanctuary cities, etc)

That's what Leftists do.

Another custard pie in your kisser???

Sure:

In the video that I provided, Neil Cavuoto is amazed that the President of the United States encourages such illegality:

CAVUTO: I cant believe I heard what I heard. It’s very clear the question is about illegals who may vote and afraid they might be reported to border security. You’re illegal, you cannot vote. And the President of the United States is saying ‘don’t worry no one will be spying on you or catching you.’

Whether you’re for the President or against the President… whether you’re pro immigration reform or anti-immigration reform, you’re ignoring the fact you’ve been questioned about illegal voting which you cant do. Why? because you’re not a citizen of this country.

This is the uncut 30 second segment clearly meant to encourage illegality.

Here is the unedited interview:

EXCLUSIVE: Gina Rodriguez Interviews President Obama - mitú

Obama made it crystal clear undocumented immigrants cannot vote.

Fox News heavily edited the interview, leaving out the part where Obama said they can't legally vote, and the tards like PC drank that piss right down.

But he did everything he could to get them into the US, so they could vote (catch & release, amnesty, sanctuary cities, etc)

They come to the USA to vote? I thought they came here to work? And to send money back to Mexico.

Straw man. Claiming Obama wanted them to vote is complete bullshit.

And here is what Trump had to say when debating Clinton:

TRUMP: President Obama has moved millions of people out. Nobody knows about it, nobody talks about it. But under Obama, millions of people have been moved out of this country. They’ve been deported. She doesn’t want to say that, but that’s what’s happened, and that’s what happened big league.

Forum List

Back