Does anyone seriously believe illegals do NOT vote in america!!???

RODRIGUEZ: undocumented citizens ..... are fearful of voting.

What is wrong with PolChic's interpretation of those words? Plenty.

Here is what Rodriguez meant in context:

undocumented citizens ..... are fearful of legal citizens they know voting.

PoliticalChic, post: 19682171
RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

Here is one more reason why you are lying. First the exact words that you are lying about.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

Here are the primary subject and predicate of the first sentence. Basically "undocumented citizens" is what the sentence is about, and the predicate is "are fearful of voting.

RODRIGUEZ; Many of the millennials, Dreamers,

undocumented citizens ...... are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

You are lying about this statement:

You are declaring the speaker's intent, out of context of course, to be that undocumented illegals are afraid to actually cast votes themselves.

Of course that is not what Gina said nor was it her intent.

Surely there are millions of cases where undocumented/illegals live with and are closely related to US citizens (like Gina) who can legally vote.

Can you dispute that PolChic?

In those cases where undocumented illegal parents have children that were born in the US that now have reached age 18 and can legally vote, it is absolutely clear and understandable that those parents are fearful to have their children vote. Buy they have no intent to ever vote themselves. Gina Rodriguez cleary state:

California spends tens of millions each election to get out the illegal alien vote. If illegals aren't voting, California democrats are failing at their jobs.

Link that or ADMIT YOU ARE A LIAR
...LIKE YOUR ORANGE DEAR LEADER....

DERP

{
If a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote pursuant to this chapter in the absence of a violation by that person of Section 18100, that person’s registration shall be presumed to have been effected with official authorization and not the fault of that person.

If a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote pursuant to this chapter and votes or attempts to vote in an election held after the effective date of the person’s registration, that person shall be presumed to have acted with official authorization and shall not be guilty of fraudulently voting or attempting to vote pursuant to Section 18560}

Bill Text - AB-1461 Voter registration: California New Motor Voter Program.
So? That is to protect ineligible voters who would have wrongly become registered at no fault of their own since it is an automated system. The bill also provides a mechanism for such people to have their registration revoked.
2270 (a). A process for canceling the registration of a person who is ineligible to vote, but became registered under the California New Motor Voter Program in the absence of any violation by that person of Section 18100.

What is wrong with PolChic's interpretation of those words? Plenty.

Here is what she meant in context:

undocumented citizens ..... are fearful of legal citizens they know voting.

PoliticalChic, post: 19682171

Here is one more reason why you are lying. First the exact words that you are lying about.

Here are the primary subject and predicate of the first sentence. Basically "undocumented citizens" is what the sentence is about, and the predicate is "are fearful of voting.

RODRIGUEZ; Many of the millennials, Dreamers,

undocumented citizens ...... are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

You are lying about this statement:

You are declaring the speaker's intent, out of context of course, to be that undocumented illegals are afraid to actually cast votes themselves.

Of course that is not what Gina said nor was it her intent.

Surely there are millions of cases where undocumented/illegals live with and are closely related to US citizens (like Gina) who can legally vote.

Can you dispute that PolChic?

In those cases where undocumented illegal parents have children that were born in the US that now have reached age 18 and can legally vote, it is absolutely clear and understandable that those parents are fearful to have their children vote. Buy they have no intent to ever vote themselves. Gina Rodriguez cleary state:

"Fearful of voting" directly implies that they have the ability to vote.

The only way this is not evidence of illegals voting is if Rodriguez is an idiot that thinks "undocumented citizens" and "dreamers"(who shouldn't be voting anyway) are the same thing.

ptbw forever, post: 19683565,

You suggest it 'implies'. There is no implication when you hear the entire interview. The listener does not get to decide the speakers intent.' The rest of the interview clarifies that both Gina and Obama undestood that undocumented citizens cannot vote. No where did either of them tell undocumented citizens to vote.

Obama tells Gina you are a citizen yourself.

He did not say you are an undocumented citizen yourself.

Liars latch onto one little phrase, twist its meaning, suggest all sorts of implications and then repeat and repeats the lie

You have chosen to side with a proven liar.

Fear of voting can be and in context means fear of relatives who are citizens voting.

That is what Gina meant. There is no ambiguity such as implied.

Last edited:
California spends tens of millions each election to get out the illegal alien vote. If illegals aren't voting, California democrats are failing at their jobs.

Link that or ADMIT YOU ARE A LIAR
...LIKE YOUR ORANGE DEAR LEADER....

DERP

{
If a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote pursuant to this chapter in the absence of a violation by that person of Section 18100, that person’s registration shall be presumed to have been effected with official authorization and not the fault of that person.

If a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote pursuant to this chapter and votes or attempts to vote in an election held after the effective date of the person’s registration, that person shall be presumed to have acted with official authorization and shall not be guilty of fraudulently voting or attempting to vote pursuant to Section 18560}

Bill Text - AB-1461 Voter registration: California New Motor Voter Program.
So? That is to protect ineligible voters who would have wrongly become registered at no fault of their own since it is an automated system. The bill also provides a mechanism for such people to have their registration revoked.
2270 (a). A process for canceling the registration of a person who is ineligible to vote, but became registered under the California New Motor Voter Program in the absence of any violation by that person of Section 18100.

Fish swim
Birds fly
Republicans lie

I have asked three of the Democrats in this thread, a question the correct answer to this, validated the fact......fact.....that millions of illegal aliens voted.

None have responded, an indication that they recognize the trap.

This is the question:

How many illegal aliens reside in the United States.

1. Polls indicate that over 10% of illegals admit to having voted.
2. If the number of illegals is small, this would indicate that their votes were meaningless.
3. But if that number is large.....as indicated by Obama's risking his public declaration that they go and vote....the argument is pretty much won by the Right.

I have asked three of the Democrats in this thread, a question the correct answer to this, validated the fact......fact.....that millions of illegal aliens voted.

This is the question:

2. If the number of illegals is small, this would indicate that their votes were meaningless.
3. But if that number is large.....as indicated by Obama's risking his public declaration that they go and vote....the argument is pretty much won by the Right.

And yet the SOS of each state in the Union say there was NO significant illegal voting....a tiny fraction if at all.

Look...just saying the same lie over and over do not make it true. It worked for Hitler and Stalin...but it ain't working for you or the orange clown....well....except his cult which also believes he weighs only 238 pounds....

You suggest it 'implies'. There is no implication when you hear the entire interview. The listener does not get to decide the speakers intent.' The rest of the interview clarifies that both Gina and Obama undestood that undocumented citizens cannot vote. No where did either of them tell undocumented citizens to vote.

Liars latch onto one little phrase, twist its meaning, suggest all sorts of implications and then repeat and repeats the lie

Fear of voting can be and in context means fear of relatives who are citizens voting.

Which is why, when liars post a video of the interview, they post the edited version which cuts out the part where Obama says Illegals can't vote and that Latino citizens should vote because their vote speaks for their undocumented family and friends who can't vote.

conservatives are lying scum

This is the question:

You're lying yet again as this question has been answered more times than anyone can count.

Between 11 and 12 million.

This is the question:

And yet the SOS of each state in the Union say there was NO significant illegal voting....a tiny fraction if at all.

Look...just saying the same lie over and over do not make it true. It worked for Hitler and Stalin...but it ain't working for you or the orange clown....well....except his cult which also believes he weighs only 238 pounds....

How many illegal aliens reside in the United States?

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber

With his DACA and DAPA programs Obozo gave millions of these criminal invaders a certificate telling them they can live and work here even though the LAW SAYS THEY CAN DO NEITHER!!! And yet democrats tell us they were strict about enforcing the laws against illegals voting. HAHAHAHA

Obama ENCOURAGED the illegals to vote both 2012 and 16 and they did by the millions. It's extremely important to an illegal that the open borders and welfare party be in power. They undoubtedly vote at a higher rate than citizens do.

Yet you can't find any proof of these millions of voters... You are trying to say that millions of illegal voters voted and were not caught, and everyone kept there mouth shut... Not one sherd of proof that millions of people broke the law... So

Credibility is something some people try and cling onto but you won't be caught doing that...

With his DACA and DAPA programs Obozo gave millions of these criminal invaders a certificate telling them they can live and work here even though the LAW SAYS THEY CAN DO NEITHER!!! And yet democrats tell us they were strict about enforcing the laws against illegals voting. HAHAHAHA

Obama ENCOURAGED the illegals to vote both 2012 and 16 and they did by the millions. It's extremely important to an illegal that the open borders and welfare party be in power. They undoubtedly vote at a higher rate than citizens do.

Yet you can't find any proof of these millions of voters... You are trying to say that millions of illegal voters voted and were not caught, and everyone kept there mouth shut... Not one sherd of proof that millions of people broke the law... So

Credibility is something some people try and cling onto but you won't be caught doing that...

Don't be absurd....fight your nature.

1. How's this....LA Times:

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

2. "It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."

It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

3. California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

4. "... there is evidence that both foreign nationals who are lawfully present in the United States and illegal aliens have voted in recent elections. During this election cycle, noncitizens have been discovered on voter registration rolls in both Virginia and Pennsylvania. 2 And the Office of the U.S. Attorney for the Western District of New York recently announced that it charged a Canadian woman with making a false claim to citizenship after she registered and voted in more than 20 elections.3

Several past elections – for the presidency and other offices – have been extremely close. Accordingly, ballots cast by noncitizen voters have the potential to improperly alter the outcome of elections. Consider how close the 2000 presidential election was.
Could the outcome have been affected by noncitizen voting? The answer is yes."
Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections

5. "Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes
A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

The research organization Just Facts, a widely cited, independent think tank led by self-described conservatives and libertarians, revealed its number-crunching in a report on national immigration."

Noncitizen illegal vote number higher than estimated

6. "Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

“It has come to our attention that when offering voter registration opportunities to customers, DMV’s employees offer voter registration materials to DMV customers whom they know to be non-citizens based upon their presentation of a Green Card for identification purposes,” Cegavske wrote."

7. "Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration
… a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future.

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” reads Palmieri’s memo,…” Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

And…

“More specifically, it is our understanding that some DMV employees have been instructed to accept registration materials from all customers, including those who present a Green Card for identification purposes…"
Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

8. "WASHINGTON – California will take the next step in blurring the lines between citizens and non-citizens beginning April Fool’s Day when the state complies with a court order to begin automatically registering to vote all those who are granted driver’s licenses.

The state has long provided driver’s licenses to all who simply claimed, without proof, that they were citizens of in the country legally. There were no checks made or documentation required.

But beginning April 1 every person who gets a California driver’s license will be automatically entitled to vote.

...under a program dubbed the California New Motor Voter Act. Signed into law in October 2015, the new statute requires the DMV to forward records for all eligible applicants to the Secretary of State’s Office for registration unless those applicants elect not to register to vote."
Major state to register illegal aliens to vote – automatically"
Major state to register illegal aliens to vote – automatically

9. "Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote
Thanks to a new poll, we now know that approximately 13% of illegal aliens vote. Since they are already criminals, stealing ID’s or using phony ID’s. lie to get welfare, steal jobs—why not vote as they to lose. Since they can not be deported or jailed, they have nothing to lose. Obama is protecting these law breakers. "
Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

10. "More than a million undocumented immigrants have received California driver's licenses"
More than 1 million undocumented immigrants have received driver's licenses, the California Department of Motor Vehicles announced Wednesday.

Assembly Bill 60, authored by then-Assemblyman Luis Alejo in 2013, required California DMV offices to issue driver's licenses to undocumented immigrants as long as they can prove their identity and residence within the state. The law has led to 1,001,000 undocumented immigrants receiving licenses as of March 31 ...."
More than a million undocumented immigrants have received California driver's licenses

Will Hussein Obama return in to tell 'em all to go out and vote, as he did in 2016????

You betcha'!!!!!

Don't be absurd....fight your nature.

1. How's this....LA Times:

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

2. "It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."

It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

3. California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

4. "... there is evidence that both foreign nationals who are lawfully present in the United States and illegal aliens have voted in recent elections. During this election cycle, noncitizens have been discovered on voter registration rolls in both Virginia and Pennsylvania. 2 And the Office of the U.S. Attorney for the Western District of New York recently announced that it charged a Canadian woman with making a false claim to citizenship after she registered and voted in more than 20 elections.3

Several past elections – for the presidency and other offices – have been extremely close. Accordingly, ballots cast by noncitizen voters have the potential to improperly alter the outcome of elections. Consider how close the 2000 presidential election was.
Could the outcome have been affected by noncitizen voting? The answer is yes."
Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections

5. "Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes
A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

The research organization Just Facts, a widely cited, independent think tank led by self-described conservatives and libertarians, revealed its number-crunching in a report on national immigration."

Noncitizen illegal vote number higher than estimated

6. "Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

“It has come to our attention that when offering voter registration opportunities to customers, DMV’s employees offer voter registration materials to DMV customers whom they know to be non-citizens based upon their presentation of a Green Card for identification purposes,” Cegavske wrote."

7. "Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration
… a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future.

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” reads Palmieri’s memo,…” Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

And…

“More specifically, it is our understanding that some DMV employees have been instructed to accept registration materials from all customers, including those who present a Green Card for identification purposes…"
Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

8. "WASHINGTON – California will take the next step in blurring the lines between citizens and non-citizens beginning April Fool’s Day when the state complies with a court order to begin automatically registering to vote all those who are granted driver’s licenses.

The state has long provided driver’s licenses to all who simply claimed, without proof, that they were citizens of in the country legally. There were no checks made or documentation required.

But beginning April 1 every person who gets a California driver’s license will be automatically entitled to vote.

...under a program dubbed the California New Motor Voter Act. Signed into law in October 2015, the new statute requires the DMV to forward records for all eligible applicants to the Secretary of State’s Office for registration unless those applicants elect not to register to vote."
Major state to register illegal aliens to vote – automatically"
Major state to register illegal aliens to vote – automatically

9. "Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote
Thanks to a new poll, we now know that approximately 13% of illegal aliens vote. Since they are already criminals, stealing ID’s or using phony ID’s. lie to get welfare, steal jobs—why not vote as they to lose. Since they can not be deported or jailed, they have nothing to lose. Obama is protecting these law breakers. "

10. "More than a million undocumented immigrants have received California driver's licenses"
More than 1 million undocumented immigrants have received driver's licenses, the California Department of Motor Vehicles announced Wednesday.

Assembly Bill 60, authored by then-Assemblyman Luis Alejo in 2013, required California DMV offices to issue driver's licenses to undocumented immigrants as long as they can prove their identity and residence within the state. The law has led to 1,001,000 undocumented immigrants receiving licenses as of March 31 ...."
More than a million undocumented immigrants have received California driver's licenses

Will Hussein Obama return in to tell 'em all to go out and vote, as he did in 2016????

You betcha'!!!!!
Every time you cut and paste that nonsense, you get bitchslapped for yet, yet you keep repeating it.

Your own source, the LA Times, says illegals are not being registered. Yet you keep repeating your lie that the LA Times says illegals will be registered.

Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not."

l.gif

Easy....show where any illegals voted in the last election
Just verify the citizenship status from voter logs of the last election

HAHAHA. You think illegals will ADMIT they voted ?. Or democrats will admit they allowed it?? THINK

Or you would have any proof... We are just asking for proof considering you are accusing the DNC of the most organised crime in the world ever...

Compare that to the Trump campaign that didn't know the Russian embassy might be bugged...

Trump admits to obstructing justice and his supporters still think he is innocent....

Trump has shown himself to be incompetent at the job of President and you are trying to accuse the DNC of being the most organised, clearly focused and ultimately disciplined people in the world ever but still didn't manage to win the election.... The Russians must love you...

Which is why, when liars post a video of the interview, they post the edited version which cuts out the part where Obama says Illegals can't vote and that Latino citizens should vote because their vote speaks for their undocumented family and friends who can't vote.

conservatives are lying scum

What a lying bunch of idiots..

This is the question:

You really are a clueless liar....

This is the question:

And u cannot even begin to make trumps case that millions or illegals voted. So...go away and stop lying.

This is the question:

I adamantly disagree with you here.

She is not clueless. She knows exactly what she’s lying about.

So do all the readers here.

This is the question:

I adamantly disagree with you here.

She is not clueless. She knows exactly what she’s lying about.

So do all the readers here.

What I meant is she is clueless to facts and the truth.

trump lost the popular vote so out of thin air he comes up with this "illegals vote" lie...he is an embarassment to truth...

This is the question:

Yet you side-stepped the question.

That makes you the liar, huh?

This is the question:

And u cannot even begin to make trumps case that millions or illegals voted. So...go away and stop lying.

"Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote

How many illegal aliens have taken the Democrat invitation, and reside in this nation?

Forum List

Back