Does anyone seriously believe illegals do NOT vote in america!!???

With his DACA and DAPA programs Obozo gave millions of these criminal invaders a certificate telling them they can live and work here even though the LAW SAYS THEY CAN DO NEITHER!!! And yet democrats tell us they were strict about enforcing the laws against illegals voting. HAHAHAHA

Obama ENCOURAGED the illegals to vote both 2012 and 16 and they did by the millions. It's extremely important to an illegal that the open borders and welfare party be in power. They undoubtedly vote at a higher rate than citizens do.
You can't Prove all illegals voted blue and not red. The democrats were supposed to win, remember.

It doesn't take many illegals to vote red, in low population red States for the electoral votes.

You don't even know the difference between "I" and "We"

Obama.....a lying traitor to the nation..

One person proposed that the "YOU" was a collective "YOU"

But "I" can never be a collective "WE"

You lose.

Learn to read.

Stop lying.

She calls them 'undocumented citizens' (snicker, snicker....)

He continues :"When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

Bald-faced liar......just as you are.

Very informative. Now, if you could just come up with some confirmation of those claims we could settle the argument right now. Alex Jones, fox, the president, or the voices in your head just aren't credible sources.
Sorry but your suggestion of a study just doesn't cut it. Too many so-called "studies" have turned out to be nothing but propaganda sheets, or information lost in a fog of incorrect premises.

Here's a classic example >>>

The Stephens-Davidowitz "racism" study : in this farce, published as undeniable in the New York Times, it was contended that some places in the US were more racist than other places. The study contended that because 57% of Denver, CO, voted for Obama in 2008, and only 48% of Wheeling WV did, that Wheeling was the 7th most "racist" city in America, while Denver was the 4th most “enlightened” city.

Problems here are twofold. First, in places like the Times, the only 1 dimension at play was Obama's race. The Stephens-Davidowitz study failed to consider that Obama was the most fabulous, celebrity-backed candidate for president in a long time - something more important to people in Denver than in West Virginia.

Secondly, on Nov. 2, 2008, two days before the election, Obama vowed to bankrupt the coal industry. He threatened to impose huge fines on coal companies for emissions of greenhouse gases. West Virginia's economy is 99% (energy) and 60% (business taxes) dependent on coal. The real way to test Stephens-Davidowitz theory about West Virginians would be to run a non-flashy black candidate who had not pledged to destroy the coal industry, and THEN compare votes.

Here's an alternative to the faulty Stephens-Davidowitz study that the New York Times admired so much >> Ann Coulter did a study on states' inclinations to racism, also. In Ann's study, different states were compared by participation in the military - an institution with a high level of close quarter racial mixing, jaw to jaw, in military barracks (hell for racists).

The least racist states were Montana, Texas, Wyoming, Alabama, Alaska, and Idaho. The most racist ones were Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut, and Vermont. :biggrin:

A credible study would be fine, but any credible source of proof would be just as good. You don't think a "study" by Ann Coulter is credible in any way do you?

They come to the USA to vote? I thought they came here to work? And to send money back to Mexico.
You thought right. They do all those things. And some of them give birth to anchor babies, and then help themselves to a lifetime of benefits, while bringing more of them (relatives) in, by chain migration. Right. Right.

A credible study would be fine, but any credible source of proof would be just as good. You don't think a "study" by Ann Coulter is credible in any way do you?
I just demonstrated that. Did you read the post (427) you just quoted ? If so, read it again.

Last edited:
Easy....show where any illegals voted in the last election
Just verify the citizenship status from voter logs of the last election

HAHAHA. You think illegals will ADMIT they voted ?. Or democrats will admit they allowed it?? THINK

We have voting records and addresses

Simply go to one of those addresses and verify if they are citizens. If illegal voting is that easy....you should find plenty

You won’t

“Simply go to one of those addresses and verify if they are citizens”.

The US Census Bureau simply asks that same question, not visit the address, and your side shits themselves over the notion of asking a question.

We KNOW who voted in the last election

If Republicans are really serious in their claims, it is not difficult to verify citizenship

But you can’t find ONE

Republicans make one move to get the information that is KNOWN your side will fight tooth and nail to keep that data locked. Try again.

You thought right. They do all those things. And some of them give birth to anchor babies, and then help themselves to a lifetime of benefits, while bringing more of them (relatives) in, by chain migration. Right. Right.

Are you talking about Melenia Trump, and how she brought her parents into the country?

Obama specifically said non-citizens aren't allowed to vote.
Obama specifically said if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. Period.

And a lot of people kept their doctor.
If you where going to the free clinic before Obummycare, and continued going to the free clinic, then you kept your doctor.
So, about 43 % of the freeloaders kept their Doctor. Brilliant!

Obama specifically said non-citizens aren't allowed to vote.
Obama specifically said if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. Period.

And a lot of people kept their doctor.
And, a whole lot more LOST their Dr.

No they didn’t . Obama care didn’t take doctors from doctors from. Other than old farts who didn’t want to updated their computer system:

ShootSpeeders, post: 19685978
We gave you the proof. DACA & DAPA. A party that supports letting millions of illegals break the law against them living and working here is not going to turn around and enforce the laws against illegals voting.

Actually no one can enforce a law that no one is breaking.

Republicans can't find anyone to prosecute and there is nothing stopping them. Except the fact that no illegals are voting.

PoliticalChic, post: 1968652
OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

Obama said that directly to a US citizen.

Obama encouraged Gina and all members of the Latino community to vote.

Why do you keep lying that Obama was speaking to an undocumented citizen in that interview.

You keep posting the exact words and then sit there and lie through your fake teeth that some other words are written there.

When it comes to bold faced lying you are the champ.

With his DACA and DAPA programs Obozo gave millions of these criminal invaders a certificate telling them they can live and work here even though the LAW SAYS THEY CAN DO NEITHER!!! And yet democrats tell us they were strict about enforcing the laws against illegals voting. HAHAHAHA

Obama ENCOURAGED the illegals to vote both 2012 and 16 and they did by the millions. It's extremely important to an illegal that the open borders and welfare party be in power. They undoubtedly vote at a higher rate than citizens do.
Obozo?
Say no more.
Any actual data? Of course not.
Just m,r creosote white boy spew
Any idea why Pruitt brought 5 lawsuits and never named an illegal voter?
If I was an illegal I'd have a few more brains than our KKK boy. A voters booth is the last place I'd go

PoliticalChic, post: 1968652
OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

Obama said that directly to a US citizen.

Obama encouraged Gina and all members of the Latino community to vote.

Why do you keep lying that Obama was speaking to an undocumented citizen in that interview.

You keep posting the exact words and then sit there and lie through your fake teeth that some other words are written there.

When it comes to bold faced lying you are the champ.

Actually, he said that to a young woman who stated.....clearly....that her query was as though she was speaking for "undocumented citizens" who might be "fearful of voting."

Of course, citizens would hardly be 'fearful of voting."

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

The exact words in the exact order.

See how that works?

And.....of course, millions followed the snake's instructions, and voted.

PoliticalChic, post: 19687688
Actually, he said that to a young woman who stated.....clearly....that her query was as though she was speaking for "undocumented citizens" who might be "fearful of voting."

That's a lie.

The young woman CLEARLY stated "if I vote" which is singular and you do know the difference between the pronouns "I" and "they".

You say she was speaking 'clearly' for undocumented citizens although she is s legal citizen which is more lies.

If she were 'clear' she would have said, "if they vote".

She didn't, you are a liar.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back