Does anyone seriously believe illegals do NOT vote in america!!???

Trump got a study together run by a far right senator from Kansas to see if “ Millions of illegals voted.”
Conclusion: No evidence it happened.
Didn’t Fox ever tell you that?
The dumbfuck prez just said “ millions of illegals voted in Cali” completely ignoring his own study.
It’s hard work being this stupid and being that much a liar.
I see you’re trying to emulate him.

HA HA. Listen to the liberal talking about a study.

1. There was no study. the states wouldn't cooperate any give any information.

2. No need for at study. We all know illegals vote en masse. We see them voting. Does one need a study to determine if fish can swim ? You look in the water, and see them swimming. Give us a break!

Liberals love to use studies as a way to push FALSE ideas.
What you know versus what is real are worlds apart.

"as though" means PoliticalHack is speaking for herself.

And PoliticalHack has proven she's an unabashed liar.
YOU are an unabashed liar, by posting the100% FALSE lying video for your signature. YOU KNOW it's a lie. That makes you a LIAR.
Your squealing aside, my signature is 100% accurate.

Trump: "You gotta see this guy!"

5657339484307640008b5aa4-750-422.jpg

More confirmation of you as a baldfaced LIAR, And every time you try to pass off this lie, I'm going to refute it, so nobody will be fooled by you (and by Hillary, who made up the lie during the 2016 presidential campaign)

Serge Kovaleski - You saw the tape. Congratulatons. So did the whole world. Trump was referring to Kovaleski's denial of his September 2001 Washington Post article, in which he reported Muslims cheering on rooftops and holding tailgate-style parties shortly after the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. Play back the video. Trump says "Ah, I can't remember Ah, I don't know what I said"

Which is what Kovalseski said, in trying to cover up his 2001 Post article. Trump was merely repeating Kovaleski's words, and his tone, It had nothing to do with any disability. Trump's flailing his arms around, has no connection to Kovaleski.
Kovaleski isn't even able to move his arms in the that manner, and Trump has mocked other people the same way, none of whom had any disability. The attack on Trump was PURE DISHONEST FABRICATION/CONCOCTION, perpetrated by Hillary and the MSM.

Lastly, Trump was correct in mocking Kovaleski's dishonesty, because he DESERVED it.

The Actually True and Provable Facts About Non-Citizen Voting

(1) Election officials agree that there is no serious problem of non-citizen voting in our elections. The National Association of Secretaries of State, whose Republican-majority membership includes the chief elections officers of 40 states, said they “are not aware of any evidence that supports the voter fraud claims made by President Trump.”

(2) Also, it is relatively easy for a non-citizen to get caught. If an ineligible person intentionally registers or votes, not only do they risk being recognized, but their name will be on permanent lists of voters for later detection. And, as discussed below, lots of people scrutinize those lists looking for potentially ineligible voters, increasing the chances of getting caught. Again, when discovered, non-citizens face fines, time in prison, and deportation.

protectionist, post: 19691700,
This will catch illegal voters and stop them ? HOW ?

It was all there.

You can lead a dumbass to the truth but you can't make him read.

The truth is illegal voting is stopped.

NotfooledbyW, post: 19691295,
It’s not hard to identify non-citizen voting — and many people are looking.

If an undocumented citizen registers to vote and actually votes, they may not get caught in the act, but their name is entered on voters lists. The only secret they have after that is for whom they voted.

I realize it may be too many words and not enough pictures but that is not my fault:

Unlike voter impersonation fraud, which is also exceptionally rare, non-citizen voting involves ineligible persons registering and voting in their own names.

If a non-citizen were to vote, their name would be permanently listed in the record of persons who voted in that election as well as on the list of registered voters in that jurisdiction for as long as they remain registered. Those lists can be reviewed or compared to lists of non-citizens to identify anyone that was ineligible to vote.

The registration and voting records enable several different stakeholders to identify any non-citizens who voted in an election.

First, state election officials are required by law to regularly scour the voter rolls for ineligible voters. Many have used the list comparison technique to comb through their entire list of registered voters, and still found minimal evidence of non-citizens voting.

In 2012, Florida conducted this type of analysis of its list of 12 million registered, active voters. At first the state believed it had identified 180,000 potential ineligible voters by searching a state database with out-of-date citizenship information. Upon further investigation, the state narrowed that list down to 2,600 and sent it on to county election officials for review. After the counties conducted their own investigations, Florida removed just 85 ineligible registrants from their statewide list and only one person was convicted for fraud. Investigations in Colorado, Iowa, Michigan, and Ohio ended similarly.

Non-citizen voting is very rare.

Multiple nationwide studies have uncovered only a handful of incidents of non-citizens voting. Based on state prosecution records, votes by non-citizens account for between 0.0003 percent and 0.001 percent of all votes cast.

Election officials agree that there is no serious problem of non-citizen voting in our elections. The National Association of Secretaries of State, whose Republican-majority membership includes the chief elections officers of 40 states, said they “are not aware of any evidence that supports the voter fraud claims made by President Trump.”

Also, it is relatively easy for a non-citizen to get caught. If an ineligible person intentionally registers or votes, not only do they risk being recognized, but their name will be on permanent lists of voters for later detection. And, as discussed below, lots of people scrutinize those lists looking for potentially ineligible voters, increasing the chances of getting caught. Again, when discovered, non-citizens face fines, time in prison, and deportation.

Last edited:

More confirmation of you as a baldfaced LIAR, And every time you try to pass off this lie, I'm going to refute it, so nobody will be fooled by you (and by Hillary, who made up the lie during the 2016 presidential campaign)

Serge Kovaleski - You saw the tape. Congratulatons. So did the whole world. Trump was referring to Kovaleski's denial of his September 2001 Washington Post article, in which he reported Muslims cheering on rooftops and holding tailgate-style parties shortly after the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. Play back the video. Trump says "Ah, I can't remember Ah, I don't know what I said"

Which is what Kovalseski said, in trying to cover up his 2001 Post article. Trump was merely repeating Kovaleski's words, and his tone, It had nothing to do with any disability. Trump's flailing his arms around, has no connection to Kovaleski.
Kovaleski isn't even able to move his arms in the that manner, and Trump has mocked other people the same way, none of whom had any disability. The attack on Trump was PURE DISHONEST FABRICATION/CONCOCTION, perpetrated by Hillary and the MSM.

Lastly, Trump was correct in mocking Kovaleski's dishonesty, because he DESERVED it.

In the future when Trumpty Dumpty has fallen off the wall and moves to some jungle in Central America with the last dregs of Trump believers at his side, let me give you some advice. -

Don't drink the Kool Aid.

Aww, you’re so devoted to Trump, it’s adorable. But you saw what Trump does to his acolytes like Cohen, didn’t you? Threw him right under the bus despite his unwavering admiration. So what chance does a nobody like you have with him?

On top of which, you’re lying to cover for your idol... a) Serge Kovaleski can absolutely move his left arm like that, if he wants to, as his condition affects his right arm; b) the only times Trump is ever seen flailing his arms that wildly was after he mocked Kovaleski — just so idiots like you would fall for it and defend him by saying, look, that’s just how Trump flails his arms. It’s not; c) Kovaleski’s recollection that he didn’t remember corroborating Trump’s asinine claim that he saw 1000’s of people celebrating the Twin Towers being destroyed, was dead in accurate as his original article never said what Trump claimed. Trump claimed it was in the thousands while Kovaleski reported it was just a “number” of people; and d) Trump lied to cover his tracks. Trump actually tried to say he couldn’t have been mocking Kovaleski because he had never seen him before — LIE — they met many times.

Trump mocked that guy because he’s a flagrant combination of bully and asshole. And you’re an asshole for defending such boorish behavior; which you do for no other reason than Trump is a Republican. Shows how sick in the head you are. I had this as my signature during the campaign and was planning on taking it down after the election — but after getting positive feedback for it, I decided to keep it. And I keep it to remind readers that assholes like you and Trump should be ridiculed for your assholishness.

Your devotion aside, Trump was mocking the journalist he had met previously. It matters not that Trump is actually able to me be his arm while the journalist, not so much. And how do we know Trump was mocking him despite your fanatic lies? Because he said he was... ”you gotta see this guy!”

Now what does any of that have to do with this thread? This thread is about illegals voting in elections, not about Trump mocking Kovaleski. This is just another lie of yours as you have zero proof that there were more than just a few illegal aliens who voted in 2016.

How does the forum know this...? If you had any problems proof, you would have posted it. Instead, you post nothing but blather. Isn’t that right, gramps?

PoliticalChic, post: 19687785
Actually, he said that to a young woman who stated.....clearly....that her query was as though she was speaking for "undocumented citizens" who might be "fearful of voting."

Wouldn't she be speaking most clearly if indeed she was intent on speaking for (plural) "undocumented citizens" by saying "if they vote" instead of misleading and confusing her audience by saying "if I vote" as she did?

You see the target audience of undocumented citizens must know the what "I" means and what 'they" means even if you don't know the difference.

You mention "clearly" but have know explanation as to how saying singular "if I vote" is supposed to convey the message plural "if they vote".and be clear.

Only a right wing lying hack could put in writing that "I" means "they or "them" and call that being clear.

Three things are clear. Gina said exactly what she said meaning "if she herself" voted. There is no need for your revised version of clear and you are a liar.

OK...OK.....you demand another spanking.....

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidentialin terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

The exact words in the exact order.

Now....

...why would an American citizen, legally voting......"be fearful of voting"???????

PoliticalChic, post: 19687785
Actually, he said that to a young woman who stated.....clearly....that her query was as though she was speaking for "undocumented citizens" who might be "fearful of voting."

Wouldn't she be speaking most clearly if indeed she was intent on speaking for (plural) "undocumented citizens" by saying "if they vote" instead of misleading and confusing her audience by saying "if I vote" as she did?

You see the target audience of undocumented citizens must know the what "I" means and what 'they" means even if you don't know the difference.

You mention "clearly" but have know explanation as to how saying singular "if I vote" is supposed to convey the message plural "if they vote".and be clear.

Only a right wing lying hack could put in writing that "I" means "they or "them" and call that being clear.

Three things are clear. Gina said exactly what she said meaning "if she herself" voted. There is no need for your revised version of clear and you are a liar.

OK...OK.....you demand another spanking.....

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidentialin terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

The exact words in the exact order.

Now....

...why would an American citizen, legally voting......"be fearful of voting"???????
Obama continues....

"And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you [Latino citizens] to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

PoliticalChic, post: 19688266
If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

Why did Obama say that to Gina after confirming that he knew she was a citizen herself if Obama was intent on telling all undocumented people it's ok to vote? Your lie makes no sense.

Wouldn't he have to say you need to get all your undocumented family members to vote.

Clearly, it is illegal aliens being encouraged to vote.

What sort of low-life scum would do that??????

No way that 13% of illegal aliens voted. I'd say it was probably around 80% (at least)

I've been saying the same thing. Illegals have a huge incentive to vote since they need the open borders & welfare party in power. 80% sounds about right.

Of course.....especially since the major issue was a candidate who wanted to throw illegals out of the country.

PoliticalChic, post: 19688266
If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

Why did Obama say that to Gina after confirming that he knew she was a citizen herself if Obama was intent on telling all undocumented people it's ok to vote? Your lie makes no sense.

Wouldn't he have to say you need to get all your undocumented family members to vote.

Because they hear bullshit rumors from the right that if they vote,immigration will come after their undocumented family and friends.

PoliticalChic, post: 19693492

It's all in the interview. You posted the exact words. If a legal citizen has a family member that is undocumented, the legal voter is concerned and fearful that voting would somehow cause the authorities to come after their family.

Obama said that can't happen, be sure to vote.

No need for you to insert your own words into the conversation. That is a lie that you can't deny.

PoliticalChic, post: 19693492

It's all in the interview. You posted the exact words. If a legal citizen has a family member that is undocumented, the legal voter is concerned and fearful that voting would somehow cause the authorities to come after their family.

Obama said that can't happen, be sure to vote.

No need for you to insert your own words into the conversation. That is a lie that you can't deny.

So we agree.....you're left speechless by this simple question.
That would be a win for me, huh?

Excellent.

PoliticalChic, post: 19693875

I answered it you idiot.

You gotta be one of Trumpos' most useful idiots.

No answer.

Clearly, I skewered you, you lying low-life.

No legal voter would "be fearful of voting".......but illegal aliens, already criminals.....would be.

PoliticalChic, post: 19693875

I answered it you idiot.

You gotta be one of Trumpos' most useful idiots.

No answer.

Clearly, I skewered you, you lying low-life.

No legal voter would "be fearful of voting".......but illegal aliens, already criminals.....would be.
Hey, look everybody .... now PoliticalHack pretends to speak for all voters.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Because they hear bullshit rumors from the right that if they vote,immigration will come after their undocumented family and friends.
You shouldn't be talking about "bullshit" when you have a BULLSHIT signature.

Careful, every time you try to say its correct, I'm going to refute it again.

Kovaleski isn't even able to move his arms in the that manner, and Trump has mocked other people the same way, none of whom had any disability. The attack on Trump was PURE DISHONEST FABRICATION/CONCOCTION, perpetrated by Hillary and the MSM,and constantly here, by you.

Last edited:
I realize it may be too many words and not enough pictures but that is not my fault:

Unlike voter impersonation fraud, which is also exceptionally rare, non-citizen voting involves ineligible persons registering and voting in their own names.

If a non-citizen were to vote, their name would be permanently listed in the record of persons who voted in that election as well as on the list of registered voters in that jurisdiction for as long as they remain registered. Those lists can be reviewed or compared to lists of non-citizens to identify anyone that was ineligible to vote.

The registration and voting records enable several different stakeholders to identify any non-citizens who voted in an election.

First, state election officials are required by law to regularly scour the voter rolls for ineligible voters. Many have used the list comparison technique to comb through their entire list of registered voters, and still found minimal evidence of non-citizens voting.

In 2012, Florida conducted this type of analysis of its list of 12 million registered, active voters. At first the state believed it had identified 180,000 potential ineligible voters by searching a state database with out-of-date citizenship information. Upon further investigation, the state narrowed that list down to 2,600 and sent it on to county election officials for review. After the counties conducted their own investigations, Florida removed just 85 ineligible registrants from their statewide list and only one person was convicted for fraud. Investigations in Colorado, Iowa, Michigan, and Ohio ended similarly.
Non-citizen voting is very rare.
Multiple nationwide studies have uncovered only a handful of incidents of non-citizens voting. Based on state prosecution records, votes by non-citizens account for between 0.0003 percent and 0.001 percent of all votes cast.

Election officials agree that there is no serious problem of non-citizen voting in our elections. The National Association of Secretaries of State, whose Republican-majority membership includes the chief elections officers of 40 states, said they “are not aware of any evidence that supports the voter fraud claims made by President Trump.”

Also, it is relatively easy for a non-citizen to get caught. If an ineligible person intentionally registers or votes, not only do they risk being recognized, but their name will be on permanent lists of voters for later detection. And, as discussed below, lots of people scrutinize those lists looking for potentially ineligible voters, increasing the chances of getting caught. Again, when discovered, non-citizens face fines, time in prison, and deportation.

1. Of course election officials say there's no problem with non-citizen voting in our elections. To say there was, would be an open admission of failure on their part.

2. Equally as stupid, is your claim that "it is relatively easy for a non-citizen to get caught" Actually, is about impossible for a non-citizen to get caught. 22 states don't even ask for ID. Others don't request photo ID, and none of them ask for ID which proves citizenship.

There is nothing to stop illegal aliens from voting. They vote by the millions, and have been doing so for over 50 years.

What incredibly dumb posting we get in this forum. Sheeesh!! :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back