Does anyone seriously believe illegals do NOT vote in america!!???

I have a couple of good friends who work at polling stations and they have confirmed it’s almost impossible for non citizens to vote. There are too many check points for that to happen.

Secret Ballots are not how authorities catch illegal voters.

If an undocumented citizen registers to vote and actually votes, they may not get caught in the act, but their name is entered on voters lists. The only secret they have after that is for whom they voted.

You are stakeholder. You can scrutinize those voter roles if you think non-citizens are voting.

This will catch illegal voters and stop them ? HOW ?
Here’s the thing: There is absolutely zero evidence for anything Trump has claimed about millions of illegals voted.
He lied. You lie.
You have no evidence.
Hide your head in shame.

You’re senile, gramps. YOU made the claim that millions of illegals voted in 2016. The burden to prove that falls upon ... (you guessed it) ... YOU,
And since you can’t prove it, that means your claim is untrue and you’re hallucinating.

Has any TV station produced those videos of thousands of people cheering in New Jersey on 9-11?

protectionist, post: 19703059
I don't know where you're coming up with this stuff.

You are right. You don't know because you don't want to know the truth. I posted the report where Florida cross checked the registered voter lists to citizenship lists. It's not rocket science.

You must think if you merely believe millions of non-citizens vote you think that is proof.

Law enforcement can't go by what rattles around between your ears.

protectionist, post: 19703132
You cannot prove that millions of illegals are not voting

Florida proved it. It's a swing state with lots of non-citizens.

They had a purge exactly as I described.

They caught an Austrian born Canadian who lied about his citizenship to vote and buy guns.

So with all that Republican cross checking they prosecuted one. Prior to that their purge of non-citizens purged hundreds of Military Veterans.

MIAMI
08/31/2012 12:12 pm ET Updated Aug 31, 2012
Josef Sever, Canadian Citizen, Only Person Indicted So Far In Florida Voter Purge

On Thursday, a Canadian man reportedly became the first — and so far only — legal casualty of Gov. Rick Scott’s controversial months-long purge of Florida voter rolls.

Josef Sever, 52, was indicted in Miami court for voting in the 2004 and 2008 presidential elections even though he is a Canadian citizen.

Sever, who lives in Plantation, admitted during an interview with law enforcement in March that he illegally registered to vote in Broward County and had participated in at least two elections. He also said that he provided false documentation of citizenship to purchase firearms from a dealer in Hialeah on four separate occasions.

Josef Sever, Canadian Citizen, Only Person Indicted So Far In Florida Voter Purge | HuffPost

So there you go.

Sounds like a wingNut voter to me.

This was a big deal. Always in the news. So dontcha think non-citizens hear about what this voter purge and be fearful of checking the box saying they are a citizen under penalty of law.

You think they would risk putting their name on a list they know can be ch checked

You really don't know do you.

Last edited:
You’re senile, gramps. YOU made the claim that millions of illegals voted in 2016. The burden to prove that falls upon ... (you guessed it) ... YOU,
And since you can’t prove it, that means your claim is untrue and you’re hallucinating.

Has any TV station produced those videos of thousands of people cheering in New Jersey on 9-11?
Not one, not ever, because it never happened. There was a small number who were spotted but I don’t recall that ever being recorded.

protectionist, post: 19703132
You cannot prove that millions of illegals are not voting

They caught an Austrian born Canadian who lied about his citizenship to vote and buy guns.

So they prosecuted one. Prior to that their purge of non-citizens purged hundreds Military Veterans.

MIAMI
Josef Sever, Canadian Citizen, Only Person Indicted So Far In Florida Voter Purge

On Thursday, a Canadian man reportedly became the first — and so far only — legal casualty of Gov. Rick Scott’s controversial months-long purge of Florida voter rolls.

Josef Sever, 52, was indicted in Miami court for voting in the 2004 and 2008 presidential elections even though he is a Canadian citizen.

Sever, who lives in Plantation, admitted during an interview with law enforcement in March that he illegally registered to vote in Broward County and had participated in at least two elections. He also said that he provided false documentation of citizenship to purchase firearms from a dealer in Hialeah on four separate occasions.

Josef Sever, Canadian Citizen, Only Person Indicted So Far In Florida Voter Purge | HuffPost

So there you go.

Which goes to show that officials are looking for illegals who voted and they’re able to catch them and nationwide, out of some 130 million voters, can count on one hand the number of illegals who voted in 2016.

It doesn't. But that's a moot point anyway. People here illegally don't vote.
It wasn't a point, it was a question, and you failed to answer it. That's because what you said doesn't stop illegal aliens from voting, and just you saying they don't doesn't cut it.

Let me know when you come up with some way of preventing them from voting. Only way I know is to check citizenship, and that isn't done.

Trump lied about “ millions of illegals voted.”
He had zero evidence but only said that because he’s still butt hurt Hillary had more votes than he did.
Still a year after he lied there’s no evidence what he said is true but being a trump cum swallower like yourself you absurdly ask for proof THEY DIDNT VOTE.
You’re an asshole.
Hillary did not have more AMERICAN votes than Trump. Her votes included the millions of illegal aliens that she and Bill Clinton and Obama imported, just as Schumer and Pelosi are doing that now. And you can do is call nasty names. Yeah, we know who the REAL "deplorables" are all right.

And all the proof in the world is present that illegals vote (as everyone knows) >>

1 Trump said he would deport illegal aliens.

2. Illegal aliens do things illegally. (a way of life for them)

3. There are virtually no barriers to voting illegally.

Slam dunk!

Last edited:
LOL

You’re senile, gramps. YOU made the claim that millions of illegals voted in 2016. The burden to prove that falls upon ... (you guessed it) ... YOU.

There is zero burden on me to prove a negative because you’re incapable of proving your claims.

I just proved it in the preceding post, and you haven't proved the illegals are NOT voting. You can't, because you know they are.

HA HA HA. Look all all the petrified liberals flocking to this thread, desperate to try to keep the lie alive of illegals not voting. They're so dependent on all these foreigners streaming into the country to vote Democrat, because they know the American people don't want to have anything to do with them, and their screwball leftist ideas.

Now we've got Trump putting the screws on all the sanctuary city traitors, abolishing catch & release, military on the border, and big bunches of illegals being mass deported FAST. Liberals critically needing these invaders' votes are terrified now that they are losing millions of them.
They're shitting in their pants. I love it! :laugh:

its-really-simple-if-americans-wont-vote-democrat-then-i-30463362.png

I have a couple of good friends who work at polling stations and they have confirmed it’s almost impossible for non citizens to vote. There are too many check points for that to happen.
That's a lie. I have a couple of good friends who work at polling stations and they have confirmed it’s almost impossible to stop non citizens from voting. There ARE NO "checkpoints" Not even ID checks, let alone citizen ID. Look at all these gray states on the map. No ID required AT ALL.

120725_JURIS_USmapvoterIDlawEX.png.CROP.rectangle3-large.png

LOL

You’re senile, gramps. YOU made the claim that millions of illegals voted in 2016. The burden to prove that falls upon ... (you guessed it) ... YOU.

There is zero burden on me to prove a negative because you’re incapable of proving your claims.

I just proved it in the preceding post, and you haven't proved the illegals are NOT voting. You can't, because you know they are.

HA HA HA. Look all all the petrified liberals flocking to this thread, desperate to try to keep the lie alive of illegals not voting. They're so dependent on all these foreigners streaming into the country to vote Democrat, because they know the American people don't want to have anything to do with them, and their screwball leftist ideas.

Now we've got Trump putting the screws on all the sanctuary city traitors, abolishing catch & release, military on the border, and big bunches of illegals being mass deported FAST. Liberals critically needing these invaders' votes are terrified now that they are losing millions of them.
They're shitting in their pants. I love it! :laugh:

its-really-simple-if-americans-wont-vote-democrat-then-i-30463362.png
LOL

You’ve proven nothing other than you’re senile.

You made the claim millions of illegals voted in the election and you failed to prove it.

:dance:

Here’s the thing: There is absolutely zero evidence for anything Trump has claimed about millions of illegals voted.
He lied. You lie.
You have no evidence.
Hide your head in shame.
HA HA HA. Anybody reading your hollow posts, would think you are ready for the funny farm. You're doing a great job of confirming everything I've said.

This is all that's necessary to prove that illegals vote >>>

1 Trump said he would deport illegal aliens.

2. Illegal aliens do things illegally. (a way of life for them)

3. There are virtually no barriers to voting illegally.

You are right. You don't know because you don't want to know the truth. I posted the report where Florida cross checked the registered voter lists to citizenship lists. It's not rocket science.

You must think if you merely believe millions of non-citizens vote you think that is proof.

Law enforcement can't go by what rattles around between your ears.
There ARE NO CITIZENSHIP LISTS, Mr Fabrication. There is nothing to stop illegal aliens from voting, and that's exactly what they do, by the millions, and have been for 50+ years.

So with all that Republican cross checking they prosecuted one. Prior to that their purge of non-citizens purged hundreds of Military Veterans.

MIAMI

So there you go.

This was a big deal. Always in the news. So dontcha think non-citizens hear about what this voter purge and be fearful of checking the box saying they are a citizen under penalty of law.

You think they would risk putting their name on a list they know can be ch checked

You really don't know do you.
NO! There YOU go. What you just posted here confirms what I've been saying. Millions of illegal aliens are voting. Thousands in Florida, and how many did they stop ? >>> ONE!

HA HA HA HA. Non-citizens hear about this, they laugh at it, and are encouraged to go vote, even more.

Not one, not ever, because it never happened. There was a small number who were spotted but I don’t recall that ever being recorded.
That's what Serge Kovaleski said too. And that's what trump was saying when he was mocking Serge. And Hillary picked it up and deceitfullly twisted it into a disability thing. And now you deceitfully use it as a signature.

If you had an ounce of decency, you'd get rid of that lying video scam, but apparently you don't.

Forum List

Back