Does anyone seriously believe illegals do NOT vote in america!!???

Which goes to show that officials are looking for illegals who voted and they’re able to catch them and nationwide, out of some 130 million voters, can count on one hand the number of illegals who voted in 2016.
No, they are counting on one hand the number they were able to know was illegal. That's because they have no way of discerning who is a legal voter and who isn't. 22 states don't even require an ID. ANY kind of ID.

Exactly what I've been saying all along.

With his DACA and DAPA programs Obozo gave millions of these criminal invaders a certificate telling them they can live and work here even though the LAW SAYS THEY CAN DO NEITHER!!! And yet democrats tell us they were strict about enforcing the laws against illegals voting. HAHAHAHA

Obama ENCOURAGED the illegals to vote both 2012 and 16 and they did by the millions. It's extremely important to an illegal that the open borders and welfare party be in power. They undoubtedly vote at a higher rate than citizens do.

I'd vote to if it put that much money in my pocket.

You’ve proven nothing other than you’re senile.

You made the claim millions of illegals voted in the election and you failed to prove it.
I proved my point. You FAILED to prove yours. And your age bigotry posting doesn't help your worthless "cause". :biggrin:

its-really-simple-if-americans-wont-vote-democrat-then-i-30463362.png

Easy enough

THEY keep the voter rolls
Check the address and see if Jose Jimenez is a citizen

It is their job
HOW are they going to tell if he's a citizen ? An address doesn't verify citizenship.

It SHOULD be their job. Presently, they don't even have to check an ID (any ID) in 22 states. And the others don't ask for citizenship ID.

There are records on who is and who is not a citizen. Employers use them all the time to verify citizenship of prospective employees

Now ....why can’t Republicans find a single illegal voting

I have a couple of good friends who work at polling stations and they have confirmed it’s almost impossible for non citizens to vote. There are too many check points for that to happen.
That's a lie. I have a couple of good friends who work at polling stations and they have confirmed it’s almost impossible to stop non citizens from voting. There ARE NO "checkpoints" Not even ID checks, let alone citizen ID. Look at all these gray states on the map. No ID required AT ALL.

120725_JURIS_USmapvoterIDlawEX.png.CROP.rectangle3-large.png
I know a guy........

Why don’t you identify a single illegal who voted?

You are right. You don't know because you don't want to know the truth. I posted the report where Florida cross checked the registered voter lists to citizenship lists. It's not rocket science.

You must think if you merely believe millions of non-citizens vote you think that is proof.

Law enforcement can't go by what rattles around between your ears.
There ARE NO CITIZENSHIP LISTS, Mr Fabrication. There is nothing to stop illegal aliens from voting, and that's exactly what they do, by the millions, and have been for 50+ years.
You are making shit up

Of course you can verify citizenship

Home | E-Verify

Trump lied about “ millions of illegals voted.”
He had zero evidence but only said that because he’s still butt hurt Hillary had more votes than he did.
Still a year after he lied there’s no evidence what he said is true but being a trump cum swallower like yourself you absurdly ask for proof THEY DIDNT VOTE.

As explained before the evidence illegals vote by the millions is overwhelming. The democrats gave us DACA, a program that gave millions of illegals a certificate saying they can live and work here even though THE LAW SAYS THEY CAN'T. And then you say democrats enforce the laws that ban illegals from voting. HAHAHA. That is preposterous.

]Wrong. They limit their contact with any government as much as possible.

Illegals avoid government? HAHAHA. So why did millions of illegals sign up for DACA?. And why are millions collecting welfare? And why do millions put their kids in our public schools? THINK

Let's face facts. Voting is done on the honor system and as long as that continues, illegals will vote by the millions.

We need to really make voters jump thru some hoops.

Not one, not ever, because it never happened. There was a small number who were spotted but I don’t recall that ever being recorded.
That's what Serge Kovaleski said too. And that's what trump was saying when he was mocking Serge. And Hillary picked it up and deceitfullly twisted it into a disability thing. And now you deceitfully use it as a signature.

If you had an ounce of decency, you'd get rid of that lying video scam, but apparently you don't.
As you've been shown, there is no lie in that video. And Kovaleski proved he was telling the truth when he said he didn't remember writing about thousands, or even hundreds, of Muslims celebrating; as his original article read, it mentioned neither Muslims celebrating nor did he number the people in the thousands. Trump was merely lying again by saying he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating in Jersey and he mocked Kovaleski for nothing because it was Serge, not Trump, who was truthful.

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners' plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.

But g'head, keep diverting from the thread topic because you've proven you can't prove your claim that millions of illegal aliens voted in the 2016 election.

Which goes to show that officials are looking for illegals who voted and they’re able to catch them and nationwide, out of some 130 million voters, can count on one hand the number of illegals who voted in 2016.
No, they are counting on one hand the number they were able to know was illegal. That's because they have no way of discerning who is a legal voter and who isn't. 22 states don't even require an ID. ANY kind of ID.

Exactly what I've been saying all along.
They discern that at registration time. And you still haven't shown any illegal aliens who voted in 2016.

You made the claim millions of illegals voted in the election and you failed to prove it.
I proved my point. You FAILED to prove yours. And your age bigotry posting doesn't help your worthless "cause". :biggrin:
LOL

You're senile, gramps. You actually haven't proved one single illegal alien voted in 2016. And don't feel bad about being old just because your back goes out more than you do. :lmao:

LOL

You're senile, gramps. You actually haven't proved one single illegal alien voted in 2016. And don't feel bad about being old just because your back goes out more than you do. :lmao:
HA HA HA !!!

Pitiful liberals at in panic mode. They're quivering. ........ They're trembling..........they're foaming at the mouth.........they're nosebleeding..........they're crying............they're vomiting...........they're soiling their pants.............they're out of control......

They know their days of control have turned into days, weeks, months, years, DECADES...of BEING controlled.

Conservatives don't even bother to listen to their rants and ravings any more. We just move on to the next item of governing the country (conservatively), and eradicating all vestiges of liberal corrosion.

That's all that matters now - the repair and restructuring of American society for the benefit of the AMERICAN people, while the people of the world will live there - in the world OUTSIDE THE US.

And if the globalist, America-hater freaks wish to leave the US (as they said they would if Trump became president), they're free to leave, and we could assist them with the cost of their one-way tickets.

So Bon Voyage, you guys >>

:TH_WAY~113: BYE BYE

upload_2018-4-11_23-46-9.jpeg
th
th

th

upload_2018-4-11_23-51-7.jpeg
upload_2018-4-11_23-52-59.jpeg
:biggrin:

Ever kick an anthill, and see all the ants scurrying, running around wild in all directions, totally out of their minds ?

That's what poor soul liberals are doing in this thread.

I think it might be time for ....you know......

upload_2018-4-12_0-15-38.jpeg
upload_2018-4-12_0-17-31.jpeg
:biggrin:
th

ShootSpeeders, post: 19706040
HAHAHA. He actually said it, everybody. OMG - this is classic. HAHAHA

Dems don't need non-citizen votes. They have the citizen Latino vote and Republicans don't and never will thanks to idiots like you.

Archie Bunkers are dying off and white cons aren't keeping up in the maternity ward.

Where are cons going to find young new recruits. Cons are dying off. They need illegal votes or repress voting to survive.

The laugh is on you.

LOL

HA HA HA !!!

Pitiful liberals at in panic mode. They're quivering. ........ They're trembling..........they're foaming at the mouth.........they're nosebleeding..........they're crying............they're vomiting...........they're soiling their pants.............they're out of control......

They know their days of control have turned into days, weeks, months, years, DECADES...of BEING controlled.

Conservatives don't even bother to listen to their rants and ravings any more. We just move on to the next item of governing the country (conservatively), and eradicating all vestiges of liberal corrosion.

That's all that matters now - the repair and restructuring of American society for the benefit of the AMERICAN people, while the people of the world will live there - in the world OUTSIDE THE US.

And if the globalist, America-hater freaks wish to leave the US (as they said they would if Trump became president), they're free to leave, and we could assist them with the cost of their one-way tickets.

So Bon Voyage, you guys >>

:TH_WAY~113: BYE BYE

View attachment 187443
th
th

th

View attachment 187444 View attachment 187446 :biggrin:
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
l3ol6.gif

Nothing you posted helps your hallucination that millions of illegals voted in the election. I just hope you're avoiding healthy foods. At your age, you need all the preservatives you can get. :lmao:

Forum List

Back