Does anyone seriously believe illegals do NOT vote in america!!???

Most of the election boards and county voter registrars are run by Republicans

If they suspect voter fraud in their county, it is their JOB to make sure the voters in their district are citizens

Yet, they can’t find ONE
Of course not. They have no way of doing it. You got any suggestions ?

Hell, go to your election board and issue your complaint that millions of non citizens are voting. Ask them when is the last time the registered voters lists was checked for citizenship status.

If you have not done that yet STFU.
I don't HAVE TO ask. They've never been checked for citizenship. They don't even check IDs in 22 states.

Did you report them to ICE?
Wouldn't have done any good. this was when Obama was president. Wouldn't have done any good when Bush (43) and Clinton were president either. Where I now live if I see them, I will report them.- but the ones I saw most recently were doing construction on a Walgreens. It's built now, and the workers are gone.

ShootSpeeders, post: 19702036
Getting the vote of illegals is the WHOLE REASON democrats support illegals!!! How can anyone suggest democrats are then opposed to illegals voting??

Most Latino:Hispanic communities consist of hard working Catholic US CITIZENS and all those legal voters know friends and family who are also good people that don't have legal residence here.

Dems don't want or need illegals to vote. That is just plain stupid.

Dems don't need those illegal voters because idiotic right wingers like you drive the conservative pro life Latino legal voters into the Dem camp.

So thanks for being such an idiot.

If there are millions voting illegally ...why can’t you show one case of an illegal actually voting?
What gave you THAT idea ? I could show dozens of them (in 4 US states) Have talked to them (in Spanish of course), and they brag about voting illegally (as well as other illegal things) - after a few beers.

Can you show a polling a place on election day, and show no illegals voting there ?
What is that smell???

Smells like Bullshit

Most of the election boards and county voter registrars are run by Republicans

If they suspect voter fraud in their county, it is their JOB to make sure the voters in their district are citizens

Yet, they can’t find ONE
Of course not. They have no way of doing it. You got any suggestions ?
Easy enough

THEY keep the voter rolls
Check the address and see if Jose Jimenez is a citizen

It is their job

Florida.
I don't HAVE TO ask. They've never been checked for citizenship. They don't even check IDs in 22 states.

Then STFU. They don't cross check citizenship on voter rolls by checking ID's. They check names against citizen records in a huge data base.

If they don't have legal status their names are purged. If they voted they could be arrested,

Fear of getting caught deters them from voting.

That is why you can't catch one. Not even one.

Great, so show them...
DODGE! My question still stands.

As for the illegals, when standing on line to vote, we have all shown them to each other many times.
Challenging you to prove your bullshit is a dodge??

:lmao:

It’s because you can’t prove more than a few illegals voted that everyone knows you’re full of shit.

Easy enough

THEY keep the voter rolls
Check the address and see if Jose Jimenez is a citizen

It is their job
HOW are they going to tell if he's a citizen ? An address doesn't verify citizenship.

It SHOULD be their job. Presently, they don't even have to check an ID (any ID) in 22 states. And the others don't ask for citizenship ID.

Then STFU. They don't cross check citizenship on voter rolls by checking ID's. They check names against citizen records in a huge data base.

If they don't have legal status their names are purged. If they voted they could be arrested,

Fear of getting caught deters them from voting.

That is why you can't catch one. Not even one.
I don't know where you're coming up with this stuff. I've known people who worked the polling places. In Florida, they say they only request a photo ID. They have no citizen information. In Tennessee, they require a photo ID, but it could be anything > a job ID, a student ID, a bus pass, whatever. Doesn't connect with citizenship.

I also lived in New York and California. Both of them require no ID at all. Anybody can vote. There is nothing to stop them, and there is no fear, whatsoever.

It’s because you can’t prove more than a few illegals voted that everyone knows you’re full of shit.
Refusing to answer my question is a dodge. You cannot prove that millions of illegals are not voting (when everyone knows they are-and that's why Democrats import them and have sanctuary cities)

its-really-simple-if-americans-wont-vote-democrat-then-i-30463362.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-11_15-33-47.jpeg
    upload_2018-4-11_15-33-47.jpeg
    8.9 KB · Views: 17
Trump got a study together run by a far right senator from Kansas to see if “ Millions of illegals voted.”
Conclusion: No evidence it happened.
Didn’t Fox ever tell you that?
The dumbfuck prez just said “ millions of illegals voted in Cali” completely ignoring his own study.
It’s hard work being this stupid and being that much a liar.
I see you’re trying to emulate him.

HA HA. Listen to the liberal talking about a study.

1. There was no study. the states wouldn't cooperate any give any information.

2. No need for at study. We all know illegals vote en masse. We see them voting. Does one need a study to determine if fish can swim ? You look in the water, and see them swimming. Give us a break!

Liberals love to use studies as a way to push FALSE ideas.
How do you know when a deplorable is lying?
He’s breathing.

In Their Own Words: Officials Refuting False Claims of Voter Fraud

Refusing to answer my question is a dodge. You cannot prove that millions of illegals are not voting (when everyone knows they are-and that's why Democrats import them and have sanctuary cities)

Trump lied about “ millions of illegals voted.”
He had zero evidence but only said that because he’s still butt hurt Hillary had more votes than he did.
Still a year after he lied there’s no evidence what he said is true but being a trump cum swallower like yourself you absurdly ask for proof THEY DIDNT VOTE.
You’re an asshole.

LOL

You’re senile, gramps. YOU made the claim that millions of illegals voted in 2016. The burden to prove that falls upon ... (you guessed it) ... YOU.

There is zero burden on me to prove a negative because you’re incapable of proving your claims.

And since you can’t prove it, that means your claim is untrue and you’re hallucinating.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back