Does Biden have a Stuh, Stuh, Stuttering Problem?

true , but joe has been doing it so long it could be getting to him,,,

not to mention all the history he has to prove his hypocrisy,,,

good liars are hard to detect until they start to doubt their own lies,,,

I think he is stuttering because he is lying and does not have conviction in what he is telling people.
Sorry, your theory fails because Biden has been lying to the people for decades. He's a pro at it. Stuttering does not work like that. I think folks just want to use his speech as another way to berate him. While I do not support Biden in any way, berating him for a handicap only makes you look shallow and garners sympathy for Biden.
Well, he might have BEEN a Pro, but Lying takes an enormous amount of your Brain's processing Power because you have to create lies that have no root in an actual memory, and you therefore have to recall lies by rehearsing them, rather than recalling them from memory.

So Joe's mental sharpness is then declining, as he struggles to retell lies he has told a thousand times.
Maybe so, but that does not make people stutter. If it did like I said, a whole lot of old liars would all of a sudden start stuttering.

A Decline in one's mental facilities would make people stutter. Joe Biden has not seemed to have had a noticeable issue with this before.

And yes, it is proven that lying can make people stutter and stammer, and slur words, as they fumble for words to tell their lies.

Now all of a sudden he cannot put two sentences together, annunciate his words or be understood?
Nonsense. You ignore the key facts I have stated. There is no point in talking to you.

I think he is stuttering because he is lying and does not have conviction in what he is telling people.
Sorry, your theory fails because Biden has been lying to the people for decades. He's a pro at it. Stuttering does not work like that. I think folks just want to use his speech as another way to berate him. While I do not support Biden in any way, berating him for a handicap only makes you look shallow and garners sympathy for Biden.
Well, he might have BEEN a Pro, but Lying takes an enormous amount of your Brain's processing Power because you have to create lies that have no root in an actual memory, and you therefore have to recall lies by rehearsing them, rather than recalling them from memory.

So Joe's mental sharpness is then declining, as he struggles to retell lies he has told a thousand times.
Maybe so, but that does not make people stutter. If it did like I said, a whole lot of old liars would all of a sudden start stuttering.

A Decline in one's mental facilities would make people stutter. Joe Biden has not seemed to have had a noticeable issue with this before.

And yes, it is proven that lying can make people stutter and stammer, and slur words, as they fumble for words to tell their lies.

Now all of a sudden he cannot put two sentences together, annunciate his words or be understood?
Nonsense. You ignore the key facts I have stated. There is no point in talking to you.
as have you,,,

Obama had that problem when off prompter,,,

Trump is pretty smooth speaking off the cuff, and that is why people believe him. He might not be eloquent, but you can tell he is convicted in the things he says.

Clinton, Biden, Obama all stumble when you get them away from rehearsed speeches.

Buh Buh Buy Bye Biden, and Facts duh duh duh Don't Mix!

I suppose that in conclusion, depending on the topic debated, there is little difference between tds loons and far right loons.

Trump is pretty smooth speaking off the cuff, and that is why people believe him. He might not be eloquent, but you can tell he is convicted in the things he says.

Clinton, Biden, Obama all stumble when you get them away from rehearsed speeches.

TRUMP IS SMOOTH???

not thats delusional thinking

at times he babbles incoherently switching topics and making non-relevant statements

As stated, making fun of peoples handicaps only make you look small and takes away from your credibility.

I suppose that in conclusion, depending on the topic debated, there is little difference between tds loons and far right loons.
Our Luh Luh Loons don't stuh stuh stutter, and neither are they gay, marxist, communist God hating, American hating, baby killing tyrants

If loving America and doing the right and moral thing makes me Loony, sign me up for Crazy Pills.

As stated, making fun of peoples handicaps only make you look small and takes away from your credibility.

Buh Buh Buh Bye Biden, has no Handicap, other than he is a baby killing liar, and Marxist God Hating, Jew Hating Pig.

TRUMP IS SMOOTH???

at times he babbles incoherently switching topics and making non-relevant statements

Babbling is not the same as being insincere, and not believable, and he does do a little of running on. One one can still be smooth, as in believable and convicted in what he is saying.

He is not eloquent or concise in his speech, but he isn't a stuttering idiot like Sleepy Joe is when he is "Off Script"

When Trump speaks, you don't doubt what he is saying, he believes, even when he elaborates on it, and it might seem somewhat clumsy, it is because he is speaking "off the cuff" like a person would at a diner talking to his buddies over a cup of coffee and a bagel.

TRUMP IS SMOOTH???

Babbling is not the same as being insincere, and not believable, and he does do a little of running on. One one can still be smooth, as in believable and convicted in what he is saying.

He is not eloquent or concise in his speech, but he isn't a stuttering idiot like Sleepy Joe is when he is "Off Script"

When Trump speaks, you don't doubt what he is saying, he believes, even when he elaborates on it, and it might seem somewhat clumsy, it is because he is speaking "off the cuff" like a person would at a diner talking to his buddies over a cup of coffee and a bagel.

have you ever had a one on one with him???no you havent,,,

before you said he is smooth off the cuff,,,,and now you say he he is clumsy off the cuff,,,so which is it???

and sorry I doubt everything he says because hes been caught lying so much,,,

but your right hes no joe biden,,,but he is a progressive that doesnt believe in small government,,,

TRUMP IS SMOOTH???

before you said he is smooth off the cuff,,,,and now you say he he is clumsy off the cuff,,,so which is it???

but your right hes no joe biden,,,but he is a progressive that doesnt believe in small government,,,

People have said he has lied plenty of times only to be proved he was telling The Truth.

Now, I would not qualify what Trump does when he is speaking off the cuff as babbling. He runs on.....he is not concise.

Exactly what are you trying to say.

Biden will get destroyed by Trump, just like Clinton did if they go head to head.

Hell, the DNC field of candidates is so bad, Trump might get elected unopposed.

TRUMP IS SMOOTH???

People have said he has lied plenty of times only to be proved he was telling The Truth.

Now, I would not qualify what Trump does when he is speaking off the cuff as babbling. He runs on.....he is not concise.

Biden will get destroyed by Trump, just like Clinton did if they go head to head.

thats complete BULLSHIT that hes hasnt been caught lying,,,

what you call concise is babbling to me when he switches subjects and and goes on about nonsense,,,,

and whether or not trump can beat him is irrelevant to this discussion,,,

I didn't notice a pronounced stutter but I did notice a lot of slurring. He sounded drunk, and I say that because he doesn't normally talk like he did in that video. And if he was indeed drunk, there's nothing wrong with blasting him for it.
Stuttering doesn't mean he couldn't perform his duties but being drunk does. Biden's problem goes far beyond tripping over his words. His biggest problem is that he's an idiot.

TRUMP IS SMOOTH???

what you call concise is babbling to me when he switches subjects and and goes on about nonsense,,,,

List the lies that you can prove are lies by President Trump.

Let's do a contest.

I list the Felonies I know President Obama Committed, and everyone in his Administration.

If you are going to make a general statement "Trump Lies" please provide documented evidence of that, otherwise I'd rather talk about.

Juh Juh juh Joe Buh Buh Buh Bye Biden

I didn't notice a pronounced stutter but I did notice a lot of slurring. He sounded drunk, and I say that because he doesn't normally talk like he did in that video. And if he was indeed drunk, there's nothing wrong with blasting him for it.
Stuttering doesn't mean he couldn't perform his duties but being drunk does. Biden's problem goes far beyond tripping over his words. His biggest problem is that he's an idiot.
Maybe we should call him Dopey Gropey Joe

funny-barack-obama-joe-biden-tweets-fb2__700-png.jpg

TRUMP IS SMOOTH???

Let's do a contest.

I list the Felonies I know President Obama Committed, and everyone in his Administration.

If you are going to make a general statement "Trump Lies" please provide documented evidence of that, otherwise I'd rather talk about.

first dont confuse me with some dem nutjob and trying to deflect to obama,,,cause that MFer lies everytime he opens his mouth

as for trump lies the list is long and I've discussed it with trump humpers many times and already know your response

he lied about doing business in russia
screwing a pornstar
about repealing healthcare
about mexico paying for the wall
about deducing the debt
about anything having anything to do with reducing the size of government

under everyone of these subjects there are a host of mini lies

and this is just off the top of my head and if youre willing to pay me I could spend some time and get a list that would fill this page

so please dont come at me with this trump speaks smooth and never lies bullshit cause I will call you out on it

bottom line is trump is no different than any other dem or republican
progressive other than he knows how to make money,,,which is not the job of POTUS

OH he lied when he took his oath of office,,,,I have trouble think he even knows what the constitution is let alone read and understands it

Let's do a contest.

first dont confuse me with some dem nutjob and trying to deflect to obama,,,cause that MFer lies everytime he opens his mouth

as for trump lies the list is long and I've discussed it with trump humpers many times and already know your response

screwing a pornstar
about deducing the debt

and this is just off the top of my head and if youre willing to pay me I could spend some time and get a list that would fill this page

so please dont come at me with this trump speaks smooth and never lies bullshit cause I will call you out on it

progressive other than he knows how to make money,,,which is not the job of POTUS

OH he lied when he took his oath of office,,,,I have trouble think he even knows what the constitution is let alone read and understands it
I told my wife I was going to walmart today to get all the stuff she wants for the weekend, but something came up. I guess in your twisted mind I lied, huh?

Let's do a contest.

screwing a pornstar
about deducing the debt

I told my wife I was going to walmart today to get all the stuff she wants for the weekend, but something came up. I guess in your twisted mind I lied, huh?

thats one of the response I get,,,

Forum List

Back