Does Biden have a Stuh, Stuh, Stuttering Problem?

This guy has a serious slurring problem. Either he is drunk or he is stoned on the campaign trail. Or he has a stuh stuh stuh stuttering problem. Or maybe he is just too senile to run.

This was really, really bad.

‘Su-successful’ launch: Biden slurs and stammers through first campaign speech

Liveleak.com - Joe Biden is slurring his speech

Joe Biden:

I would lah, lah, luh luh luh like your vah vah veeh vah vuh vote for Pruh Preh, Pruh Prah President in tuh tah tuh tah two thousand and tuh teh tuh teh tuh ten!

Translation:

Th Th Th That's All Folks!

GrimyOrnateCaecilian-max-1mb.gif

58779072_2359238754115543_3981183887366684672_n.jpg

New Illegal Immigrant word for the day:

Andoffo

Joe, get your Andoffo my ass, or I kill you.

When you start reading up on juh juh Joe, you find that he really is an Idiot!

Clueless: Joe Biden's China Gaffe Betrays Utter Economic Ignorance

By CCN: At a recent campaign stop, Joe Biden balked at the idea that China competes with U.S. businesses. The apparently-clueless former vice president actually pointed to disadvantages in the geography of China’s territorial land. He also made a glib reference to corruption in Chinese society.

JOE BIDEN ON CHINA: ‘THEY’RE NOT COMPETITION’ FOR UNITED STATES
Here’s the entire quote:

“China is going to eat our lunch? Come on man. They can’t even figure out how to deal with the fact that they have this great division between the China sea and the mountains in the West. They can’t figure out how they’re going to deal with the corruption that exists within the system. I mean you know they’re not bad folks, folks, but guess what? They’re not competition for us.”

“Hunter Biden–Joe Biden’s son–got on the payroll of a very corrupt Ukrainian energy company called Burisma in the Spring of 2014 where he was paid about $50,000 a month to do quote-unquote regulatory compliance for this company. “

I watched Biden's speech in Pittsburgh (not in person, but on TV). Many people have noted how he kept slurring and stumbling over words. It was more than just a few words or phrases here or there. It's not a stuttering problem: it's an old-age problem. He is not as healthy as Trump, clearly.

I watched Biden's speech in Pittsburgh (not in person, but on TV). Many people have noted how he kept slurring and stumbling over words. It was more than just a few words or phrases here or there. It's not a stuttering problem: it's an old-age problem. He is not as healthy as Trump, clearly.

You mean the guy who either can't remember where his own father was born or thinks New York City is "a very wonderful place in Germany"?

Biden doesn't have the stamina to be president. in 1988, he had a brain aneurysm & had multiple surgeries, almost dying & losing his ability to speak, which at least would have ended the stuttering!

Funny I can't recall the asshole jackoff scumbag sociopath OP ever starting a thread to whine about Susan Collins' spastic dysphonia.

Or with Rump's inability to pronounce words like "origins".

Isn't it.

Maybe but it's eclipsed by Obamaggot's stuttering problem if-if-if-if-if-if-if he uh, uh, um goes off the uh, uh, um teleprompter uh-uh-um. Which shows was a phony, pseudointellectual puppet he is. Underneath their polished, elite exterior the Obamas are nothing but dumb, vindictive, victim-mentality ghetto trash. On the most stoned, bong-hitting day of my life this "white devil" is smarter than those two black crybabies if those two ghetto pigs will EVER be if they live enough billions of years to see the sun's "red giant" stage. And I've never been to college, let alone one of those overglorified, nepotist, phony Ivy-league university MORONS.

Never have I seen two obvious idiots whose intellect got more puffed up by the liberal media and all the liberal Obama-ultimate-drones who love to bathe in the urine-colored glow of Obamaggot's narcissistic ego.

This guy has a serious slurring problem. Either he is drunk or he is stoned on the campaign trail. Or he has a stuh stuh stuh stuttering problem. Or maybe he is just too senile to run.

This was really, really bad.

‘Su-successful’ launch: Biden slurs and stammers through first campaign speech

Liveleak.com - Joe Biden is slurring his speech

Joe Biden:

I would lah, lah, luh luh luh like your vah vah veeh vah vuh vote for Pruh Preh, Pruh Prah President in tuh tah tuh tah two thousand and tuh teh tuh teh tuh ten!

Translation:

Th Th Th That's All Folks!

GrimyOrnateCaecilian-max-1mb.gif

58779072_2359238754115543_3981183887366684672_n.jpg

New Illegal Immigrant word for the day:

Andoffo

Joe, get your Andoffo my ass, or I kill you.

Well first of all senile Joe is a fucking piece of shit, And his son Hunter was a corrupt piece of shit too...

Last edited:
the House & Senate should call Creepy Joe & his son to testify on the China deal. then we'll see if he'll stutter!

Ain’t gonna happen because he’s gonna be the front runner for the Demoncrat Party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was talking like Hillary was walking

Funny I can't recall the asshole jackoff scumbag sociopath OP ever starting a thread to whine about Susan Collins' spastic dysphonia.

Or with Rump's inability to pronounce words like "origins".

Isn't it.

Sleepycreepy Joe is a true pedophile he’s perfect for the running of the Demoncratic Party.

“Hillary, I'd just ask you this,” Trump said during their first debate in September 2016. “You've been doing this for 30 years. Why are you just thinking about these solutions right now? Joe Impedimenta Biden will face the same question!

Does Biden have a Stuh, Stuh, Stuttering Problem?

...only when he tries to THINK COHERENTLY...

Forum List

Back