Does Biden have a Stuh, Stuh, Stuttering Problem?

Sorry, your theory fails because Biden has been lying to the people for decades. He's a pro at it. Stuttering does not work like that. I think folks just want to use his speech as another way to berate him. While I do not support Biden in any way, berating him for a handicap only makes you look shallow and garners sympathy for Biden.
Well, he might have BEEN a Pro, but Lying takes an enormous amount of your Brain's processing Power because you have to create lies that have no root in an actual memory, and you therefore have to recall lies by rehearsing them, rather than recalling them from memory.

So Joe's mental sharpness is then declining, as he struggles to retell lies he has told a thousand times.
Maybe so, but that does not make people stutter. If it did like I said, a whole lot of old liars would all of a sudden start stuttering.

A Decline in one's mental facilities would make people stutter. Joe Biden has not seemed to have had a noticeable issue with this before.

And yes, it is proven that lying can make people stutter and stammer, and slur words, as they fumble for words to tell their lies.

Now all of a sudden he cannot put two sentences together, annunciate his words or be understood?
Nonsense. You ignore the key facts I have stated. There is no point in talking to you.
as have you,,,
Ah, a stuttering expert.

Well, he might have BEEN a Pro, but Lying takes an enormous amount of your Brain's processing Power because you have to create lies that have no root in an actual memory, and you therefore have to recall lies by rehearsing them, rather than recalling them from memory.

So Joe's mental sharpness is then declining, as he struggles to retell lies he has told a thousand times.
Maybe so, but that does not make people stutter. If it did like I said, a whole lot of old liars would all of a sudden start stuttering.

A Decline in one's mental facilities would make people stutter. Joe Biden has not seemed to have had a noticeable issue with this before.

And yes, it is proven that lying can make people stutter and stammer, and slur words, as they fumble for words to tell their lies.

Now all of a sudden he cannot put two sentences together, annunciate his words or be understood?
Nonsense. You ignore the key facts I have stated. There is no point in talking to you.
as have you,,,
Ah, a stuttering expert.
as I said, I dont think he is stuttering

true , but joe has been doing it so long it could be getting to him,,,

not to mention all the history he has to prove his hypocrisy,,,

good liars are hard to detect until they start to doubt their own lies,,,

I think he is stuttering because he is lying and does not have conviction in what he is telling people.
Sorry, your theory fails because Biden has been lying to the people for decades. He's a pro at it. Stuttering does not work like that. I think folks just want to use his speech as another way to berate him. While I do not support Biden in any way, berating him for a handicap only makes you look shallow and garners sympathy for Biden.

That's absolute BULLSHIT.

Biden has indeed had a stutter in the past, and like Churchill, King George VI, all those previously mentioned, learned to overcome it for public speaking.

My brother's stutter came as soon as he learned to TALK. It's inborn.

Again, FUCKING BULLSHIT. You don't get to make shit up around people who already know better, lying asshole.

Show your link, lying weasel.

Biden picked up his stuttering habit along with millions in bribes from Ukraine and China.

Buh buh buh Billions!

Fo
Fo
For

Buh buh buh Biden

I think he is stuttering because he is lying and does not have conviction in what he is telling people.

Biden has indeed had a stutter in the past, and like Churchill, King George VI, all those previously mentioned, learned to overcome it for public speaking.

Again, FUCKING BULLSHIT. You don't get to make shit up around people who already know better, lying asshole.

as have you,,,
Ah, a stuttering expert.
He has stuttered most of his life.

So when He takes Bribes from Russia he says th
Th
Th
Thanks

Puh puh
puh Putin?

as have you,,,
Ah, a stuttering expert.

Th
Th
Thanks

Puh puh
puh Putin?

as have you,,,
Ah, a stuttering expert.
I hope some stuttering guy pounds you into the ground.

The only thing Gay Feeble Biden can pound in the ground is some little boy’s ass.

Why do you think they want all these illegal kids here?

California and other Dem Shitholes are legalizing Pedophilia Prostitution.

For The DemNazi Brothels in New York, Chicago and California.

Th
Th
Thanks

Puh puh
puh Putin?

as have you,,,
Ah, a stuttering expert.
I hope some stuttering guy pounds you into the ground.

Biden picked up his stuttering habit along with millions in bribes from Ukraine and China.

Buh buh buh Billions!

Fo
Fo
For

Buh buh buh Biden

Exactly. You CAN'T show your link because you don't have one, and you don't have one because you pulled that out of your ass, so FUCK YOU, lying HACK.

"24 years plus firefighter here,& there’s no chance Biden is my choice. #NoMoJoe Actually, no one on the left has the American workers best interests in mind. Higher taxes, bigger government & mass giveaway plans does not help the American “Worker”. @POTUS works 4 every American" - guy retweeted by Trump

"24 years plus firefighter here,& there’s no chance Biden is my choice. #NoMoJoe Actually, no one on the left has the American workers best interests in mind. Higher taxes, bigger government & mass giveaway plans does not help the American “Worker”. @POTUS works 4 every American" - guy retweeted by Trump

Nothing like legitimate links huh.

No I have a stuttering problem he’s just a babbling idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

600 people attended Biden's opening rally. there are 600 people waiting to use the bathroom at Trump's rally!

as have you,,,
Ah, a stuttering expert.
He wasn't stuttering, he was stammering.

the House & Senate should call Creepy Joe & his son to testify on the China deal. then we'll see if he'll stutter!

This guy has a serious slurring problem. Either he is drunk or he is stoned on the campaign trail. Or he has a stuh stuh stuh stuttering problem. Or maybe he is just too senile to run.

This was really, really bad.

‘Su-successful’ launch: Biden slurs and stammers through first campaign speech

Liveleak.com - Joe Biden is slurring his speech

Joe Biden:

I would lah, lah, luh luh luh like your vah vah veeh vah vuh vote for Pruh Preh, Pruh Prah President in tuh tah tuh tah two thousand and tuh teh tuh teh tuh ten!

Translation:

Th Th Th That's All Folks!

GrimyOrnateCaecilian-max-1mb.gif

58779072_2359238754115543_3981183887366684672_n.jpg

This guy has a serious slurring problem. Either he is drunk or he is stoned on the campaign trail. Or he has a stuh stuh stuh stuttering problem. Or maybe he is just too senile to run.

This was really, really bad.

‘Su-successful’ launch: Biden slurs and stammers through first campaign speech

Liveleak.com - Joe Biden is slurring his speech

Joe Biden:

I would lah, lah, luh luh luh like your vah vah veeh vah vuh vote for Pruh Preh, Pruh Prah President in tuh tah tuh tah two thousand and tuh teh tuh teh tuh ten!

Translation:

Th Th Th That's All Folks!

GrimyOrnateCaecilian-max-1mb.gif

58779072_2359238754115543_3981183887366684672_n.jpg

Yeah they do, it's Joto or Maricon.

Forum List

Back