Does Biden have COVID19?

He has the apparent symptoms.

I am praying for him along with half the RNC and white House staff plus Trump and his family.

If he has all three main symptoms then yes he does, but the MSM will cover up for him like they are covering up he obviously has Senile Dementia.

Anyone who's dealt with dementia/Alzheimer's recognizes it.

I saw the same thing in my mom for a few years before she died. The last six months were bad. Yes Joe has the same symptoms

I am praying for him along with half the RNC and white House staff plus Trump and his family.

I have those three symptoms with allergies, and that's about 8 months out of the year.

Yes but you are not 78 years in age and also pre-COVID-19 was Joe Biden displaying any of the COVID-19 symptoms? No. We have the MSM SLUGS covering up his Senile Dementia by saying but but but it's a stuttering thing that AMAZINGLY he did NOT seem to display for 8 years when he was Obama's VP but all of a sudden now he's got Advanced Brain Rotting Disease he's stuttering again. They literally must think EVERYONE is as STUPID as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

If he has all three main symptoms then yes he does, but the MSM will cover up for him like they are covering up he obviously has Senile Dementia.

I saw the same thing in my mom for a few years before she died. The last six months were bad. Yes Joe has the same symptoms

My grandfather passed from dementia/ heart disease. The last four months were heartbreaking. A once warrior reduced to a shell of what he once was.

Biden is likely stage four. He'll continue to decline

My grandfather passed from dementia/ heart disease. The last four months were heartbreaking. A once warrior reduced to a shell of what he once was.

It is my biggest fear.

I can't imagine what it is like to know you are declining.

The left is so determined to cling to that old fart, that if he were to die, they would simply stand his dead body up on the debate stage, with recordings of his past claims.

It is my biggest fear.

Reagan's letter was sad, but classy. They handled it well.

It is my biggest fear.

My grandfather knew he was. He told me once before he slipped away to wherever he went he knew soon he'd soon nor know me. Broke my heart

Screen+Shot+2020-10-03+at+9.39.54+AM.png

Not really any kind of credible story here and WHoTF is Ali Alexander anyways??
What's it based on? Why is that vid segment relevant to ANYTHING? More BS from the twitterverse..

Personally during Election Seasons I think Twitter should be shut down, too many misinformation and rumours and Trolls and nobody should wish COVID-19 or death on anyone. I am a firm believer in Karma.

Not really any kind of credible story here and WHoTF is Ali Alexander anyways??
What's it based on? Why is that vid segment relevant to ANYTHING? More BS from the twitterverse..

Personally during Election Seasons I think Twitter should be shut down, too many misinformation and rumours and Trolls and nobody should wish COVID-19 or death on anyone. I am a firm believer in Karma.

Twitter is a junkyard. ALWAYS. Not just at election time.. Too many unvalidated accounts. No real discussion.. The MEDIA use it to troll rumors with the names of known journalists just to stir the pot..

No responsible media should use Twitter as a source ever...

Forum List

Back