Does Biden have COVID19?

Screen+Shot+2020-10-03+at+9.39.54+AM.png

A beautiful fantasy by leftists reversing the actual reality between Biden and Trump.
Biden stared it
You need to scream that louder, America isn't hearing you. Biden's lead over Impeached Trump has increased by an average of 2 percentage points among the polls taken since the debate.
You making shit up don't make it true. I watched the debate and Biden the mental patient was the first to interrupt.

I took careful notes while freeze-framing every incident:
  • Biden was 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th to break the rules and bully Trump, meanwhile Wallace got in his 5 zingers all in the first seventeen minutes as Trump stood by calmly, perfectly professional sticking to the rules and the questions.
I DARE anyone to try to prove me wrong.

It was a planned set up to keep needling, badgering Trump hoping to set him off so then they could point the finger and say: Oh, what a terrible bully.

The debate was 95% about Trump, attacking and criticizing him with almost nothing about or learned about Biden except what Trump managed to FORCE into the conversation over Biden's disdain and insults and Wallace's protestations.
You've been proven wrong, boobtoob. I myself posted the video of the debate with time marks proving all of your nonsense wrong.

• Biden was 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th to break the rules and bully Trump, meanwhile Wallace got in his 5 zingers all in the first seventeen minutes as Trump stood by calmly, perfectly professional sticking to the rules and the questions.

It was a planned set up to keep needling, badgering Trump hoping to set him off so then they could point the finger and say: Oh, what a terrible bully.

The debate was 95% about Trump, attacking and criticizing him with almost nothing about or learned about Biden except what Trump managed to FORCE into the conversation over Biden's disdain and insults and Wallace's protestations.
Another Trump Humper in denial.

Denial of WHAT, Badbreath? I notice that while you TALK big, you don't actually challenge anything I said to be specifically wrong. Because you can't.

The only thing I deny is another fake image of Trump the Left tries to promote.

Another Trump Humper in denial.

Denial of WHAT, Badbreath? I notice that while you TALK big, you don't actually challenge anything I said to be specifically wrong. Because you can't.

The only thing I deny is another fake image of Trump the Left tries to promote.
LOL

You've already been proven wrong, boobtoob. Denying that doesn't make you right.

face-palm-gif.278959

Forum List

Back