Does Biden have COVID19?

No responsible media should use Twitter as a source ever
And yet they do. They use it as a news source and verify nothing. WE may do that, but they're supposed to be "journalists." They are lazy. They are FAKE NEWS

There are no such things as journalists these days, they are just Partisan Hacks.

Screen+Shot+2020-10-03+at+9.39.54+AM.png

A beautiful fantasy by leftists reversing the actual reality between Biden and Trump.

He has the apparent symptoms.

I am praying for him along with half the RNC and white House staff plus Trump and his family.

Not really any kind of credible story here and WHoTF is Ali Alexander anyways??
What's it based on? Why is that vid segment relevant to ANYTHING? More BS from the twitterverse..

I dont know, other than it showing Biden coughing alot, wiping his nose and eating boogers.

A beautiful fantasy by leftists reversing the actual reality between Biden and Trump.
Biden stared it
You need to scream that louder, America isn't hearing you. Biden's lead over Impeached Trump has increased by an average of 2 percentage points among the polls taken since the debate.
You making shit up don't make it true. I watched the debate and Biden the mental patient was the first to interrupt.

Biden stared it
You need to scream that louder, America isn't hearing you. Biden's lead over Impeached Trump has increased by an average of 2 percentage points among the polls taken since the debate.
You making shit up don't make it true. I watched the debate and Biden the mental patient was the first to interrupt.
LOL

Rightard..

Biden stared it

I took careful notes while freeze-framing every incident:
  • Biden was 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th to break the rules and bully Trump, meanwhile Wallace got in his 5 zingers all in the first seventeen minutes as Trump stood by calmly, perfectly professional sticking to the rules and the questions.
I DARE anyone to try to prove me wrong.

It was a planned set up to keep needling, badgering Trump hoping to set him off so then they could point the finger and say: Oh, what a terrible bully.

The debate was 95% about Trump, attacking and criticizing him with almost nothing about or learned about Biden except what Trump managed to FORCE into the conversation over Biden's disdain and insults and Wallace's protestations.

Biden stared it

I took careful notes while freeze-framing every incident:
  • Biden was 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th to break the rules and bully Trump, meanwhile Wallace got in his 5 zingers all in the first seventeen minutes as Trump stood by calmly, perfectly professional sticking to the rules and the questions.
I DARE anyone to try to prove me wrong.

It was a planned set up to keep needling, badgering Trump hoping to set him off so then they could point the finger and say: Oh, what a terrible bully.

The debate was 95% about Trump, attacking and criticizing him with almost nothing about or learned about Biden except what Trump managed to FORCE into the conversation over Biden's disdain and insults and Wallace's protestations.

Another Trump Humper in denial.

Forum List

Back