Does Bloomingdales hate Jesus, too?

Its a jew store , chaired by jews. The jews goal is to get rid of Christianity in the US, while a picture of Moses sits in the congress. Is a picture of Jesus there??

I believe in separation of religion and politics, but why so many jews in and AROUND Washington and politics, I mean their God is money and they have all the politicians worshipping money as well.

Jesus was a Jew. Why do you hate Jesus?

Anyway, Bloomie's is overpriced and already in trouble for this:

Bloomingdale’s Apologizes For Super Creepy Holiday Ad

Jesus was not a jew, he was from Galilee and a Samaritan. He was not from Judea.

Now here's a hypothesis I've never heard before. So his ancestors didn't help build Ben Carson's grain silos? Learn something every day...

Not a single symbol of the season in this holiday ad. Not even any red!

Jim Roberts on Twitter

Holiday Windows 2014: See the Photos!

this is only the middle of november
Of 2015.

Holiday Windows in New York City - NYC Holiday Window Displays

Today is the 13th, window displays only begin to be decorated yesterday and many might not be complete yet.

Why so impatient? Give them a week to finish. Not every window is in full display on the 12th in all stores or malls across the country.

Some stores actually have thanksgiving theme decor in their stores.

What next? X-mas displays in April?

Go put up your own decorations and turn the radio too seasonal music if you need a taste of christmas so badly.

Jesus was not a jew

yes he was.

"The events leading to Jesus' exchange with his parents begin with their annual pilgrimage to Jerusalem. The parents of Jesus were devout Jews."

Luke 2 Commentary - The Twelve-Year-Old Jesus Goes to the Temple - BibleGateway.com

He was not. He did go by the Torah, but was more progressive than even the Samaritans but he was a Samaritan, not a jew.The jews has him put to death.
Wasn't Jesus supposed to be the son of God?
That would make him neither Jewish or Samaritan .
But since Jesus is fictional he can be anything you want him to be.

Jesus was not a jew

yes he was.

"The events leading to Jesus' exchange with his parents begin with their annual pilgrimage to Jerusalem. The parents of Jesus were devout Jews."

Luke 2 Commentary - The Twelve-Year-Old Jesus Goes to the Temple - BibleGateway.com

He was not.

yes he was, and the last supper was a passover seder...

The Passover with the Disciples

17 Now on the first day of Unleavened Bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Where will you have us prepare for you to eat the Passover?” 18 He said, “Go into the city to a certain man and say to him, ‘The Teacher says, My time is at hand. I will keep the Passover at your house with my disciples.’” 19 And the disciples did as Jesus had directed them, and they prepared the Passover.

Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 26:17-19, Mark 14:12-16 - English Standard Version

Jesus was not a jew

yes he was.

He was not.

Prove it.
It's in the bible, Jesus was born in Bethlehem a suburb of of the Samaritan city of tel Ben tel in the parking garage of the camelback back inn, because his parents didn't make reservations even though they knew that the inns would be full up due to the three kings concert at the cruxifiction arena.

Jesus was not a jew

yes he was.

He was not.

yes he was, and the last supper was a passover seder...

The Passover with the Disciples

17 Now on the first day of Unleavened Bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Where will you have us prepare for you to eat the Passover?” 18 He said, “Go into the city to a certain man and say to him, ‘The Teacher says, My time is at hand. I will keep the Passover at your house with my disciples.’” 19 And the disciples did as Jesus had directed them, and they prepared the Passover.

Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 26:17-19, Mark 14:12-16 - English Standard Version

So why are you not a jew? I am aware of what the bible says. We do not even have proof of Jesus of Nazareth. Tell me do Jews have virgin births?

this poster is delusional and an asshole...

Its a jew store , chaired by jews. The jews goal is to get rid of Christianity in the US, while a picture of Moses sits in the congress. Is a picture of Jesus there??

I believe in separation of religion and politics, but why so many jews in and AROUND Washington and politics, I mean their God is money and they have all the politicians worshipping money as well.

Can't stand the truth. Ever wonder why there is no picture of Jesus in congress but a picture of Moses, why is this not a Christian nation, oh because the jews decided it would be judeo Christian, soon to have the second part erased, then it will be a judeo nation, Its in the works, everyone is complaining and yet I bet you just worship the jews feet and send money to Israel.
You call me delusional. Wake up.

just stfu, troll... i'm not going to indulge your nonsense any further.

Can't stand the truth. Ever wonder why there is no picture of Jesus in congress but a picture of Moses, why is this not a Christian nation, oh because the jews decided it would be judeo Christian, soon to have the second part erased, then it will be a judeo nation, Its in the works, everyone is complaining and yet I bet you just worship the jews feet and send money to Israel.
You call me delusional. Wake up.
:dance::lmao::lol::lmao::mad-61::lmao:Moses is credited with writing the 10 commandments some of which are laws.
What does congress do..
.make laws.
Do you understand now?

Penelope, you need to change your avatar. Not only is peace the furthest thing from your mind, but the olive branches are inappropriate for you on many levels.

Forum List

Back