Does Extreme Vetting Apply..

D

Dim Bulb

to whatever dummy drafted this pos executive order without doing some basic constitutional law due diligence and boilerplate? And does it apply to the dummy who selected an incompetent lawyer to defend the government? All of this adds up to incompetence which costs the American people the opportunity to have a constitutionally sound executive order that calls for extreme vetting.

Instead of just redoing the executive order, everyone wants to fight. Just fix it. When I make a mistake, I own up to it and repair it if I can. Why is that so tough?

Totally agree, issue a new EO that fixes the issues and we're good. I'd issue a new EO every day country by country...

to whatever dummy drafted this pos executive order without doing some basic constitutional law due diligence and boilerplate? And does it apply to the dummy who selected an incompetent lawyer to defend the government? All of this adds up to incompetence which costs the American people the opportunity to have a constitutionally sound executive order that calls for extreme vetting.

Instead of just redoing the executive order, everyone wants to fight. Just fix it. When I make a mistake, I own up to it and repair it if I can. Why is that so tough?
Are federal attorneys that incompetent or is there another agenda in the background? (I question everything about courts and lawyers these days after seeing how corrupt they can all be)

Are federal attorneys that incompetent or is there another agenda in the background? (I question everything about courts and lawyers these days after seeing how corrupt they can all be)
No they aren't all incompetent, this guy's title was "special counsel" which means someone went out of their way to pick him to handle this. They could've done much better.

Forum List

Back