Does God want us to judge him?

You can always tell when someone thinks they are losing the argument because they appeal for their opponents to stop doing the things they are doing.

Whereas I literally want them to keep doing the same things they are doing so that I have a stage to keep doing what I am doing.

God loves logic. He created it.
God created logic. Then He created deformed babies. And we judge Him. That fucking Douchebag.
So you believe because God didn't create a utopia that God is a douchebag?

You can always tell when someone thinks they are losing the argument because they appeal for their opponents to stop doing the things they are doing.

Whereas I literally want them to keep doing the same things they are doing so that I have a stage to keep doing what I am doing.

God created logic. Then He created deformed babies. And we judge Him. That fucking Douchebag.

What makes you think that the gods created anything?

There is only one creator, Hollie.

Physical laws, biological laws and moral laws; our experiences as creators; logic and reason.

What makes you believe you should judge him?

Physical laws, biological laws and moral laws; our experiences as creators; logic and reason.

Actually, your gods are relative newcomers in the long list of gods that were invented and later abandoned as newer gods came along.

Your new fangled designer gods should give credit to the real gods.

Actually, your gods are relative newcomers in the long list of gods that were invented and later abandoned as newer gods came along.

I understand that is your position but what makes you believe you should judge G-d?

If I was god I would have made a utopia. I'd make a better god for shizzle!

And yes, creating deformed babies is some massive douchebaggery.

We often have several people creating a car, for example. Who's to say that god didn't have help?

Thank you for an honest answer.

Now where did you get this expectation from that the world should be a utopia?

I understand that is your position but what makes you believe you should judge G-d?
Why shouldn't we? :dunno:

Your gods need a rational person to judge them.

I really prefer the Greek gods as better behaved vs. your new fangled designer gods.

A loving god wouldn't make some babies deformed on purpose, I'm just trying to figure out wtf is going on?

We often have several people creating a car, for example. Who's to say that god didn't have help?
I don't think we can properly understand the nature of a multi-dimensional being living outside of space and time which has the ability to create space and time.

I believe the best we can do is to accept that whatever God is well above our understanding and that our questioning his actions would be like an ant questioning ours.

It makes absolutely no logical sense to judge the creator of space and time because we think we would have done a better job.

A loving god wouldn't make some babies deformed on purpose, I'm just trying to figure out wtf is going on?
So you believe God is magically controlling all outcomes?

I really prefer the Greek gods as better behaved vs. your new fangled designer gods.
You believe you are rational?

I don't think we can properly understand the nature of a multi-dimensional being living outside of space and time which has the ability to create space and time.

I believe the best we can do is to accept that whatever God is well above our understanding and that our questioning his actions would be like an ant questioning ours.

It makes absolutely no logical sense to judge the creator of space and time because we think we would have done a better job.
Anyways, it's all make believe, so everything makes sense.

Especially so in comparison to those who press irrational assertions such as supernatural spirit realms.

If He has no control over anything, then there would be no reason to fear and obey Him.

If He has no control over anything, then there would be no reason to fear and obey Him.
You don't have to obey him. You literally have free will not to obey him. But just don't expect that you will receive no feedback from the universe for doing so.

He may not choose to control every aspect of existence but he has certainly stacked the deck against us.

Especially so in comparison to those who press irrational assertions such as supernatural spirit realms.
There is nothing irrational about multi-dimensional beings outside of space and time capable of creating space and time. What is irrational is you reducing multi-dimensional beings outside of space and time capable of creating space and time to fairy tales.

And you believing you aren't judging him. That's irrational.

Forum List

Back