Does God want us to judge him?

Haven't you already been warned in this thread once?

Like I said before, as long as you keep making the same arguments based on logical fallacy strawmen, character attacks and non-responsive remarks, I will continue to make the exact same winning arguments that win the argument.

Furthermore, I hope you do keep making the same arguments so as to provide a platform for my arguments.

I’ve noticed that you have a tactic of unilaterally declaring yourself “the winner” even though your argument devolves to magic and supernaturalism. I suppose that’s convenient as when pressed to support your claims, you can respond, “.... by supernatural means and magical methods”

Super!
I said winning arguments get made because they win arguments. Which is why you keep hearing them when you make the same weak ass arguments.

If you like we could debate it in the bull ring with judges and they can declare you insane instead.

When your attempt at argument devolves to cutting and pasting the same tired nonsense, what have you won?
It's called an argument. One you can't refute. Here... try using this as a guide for what your response should look like.

grahams_hierarchy_of_disagreement-en-svg.png

Another bit of spam you have cut and pasted multiple times.

As I pointed out before, your entire attempt at argument consists of recycling the same six paragraphs you dump into every thread.
Given that you don't believe any part of the Bible can you explain how Israel has a claim to the lands they stole from the Palestinians?

I’ve noticed that you have a tactic of unilaterally declaring yourself “the winner” even though your argument devolves to magic and supernaturalism. I suppose that’s convenient as when pressed to support your claims, you can respond, “.... by supernatural means and magical methods”

Super!
I said winning arguments get made because they win arguments. Which is why you keep hearing them when you make the same weak ass arguments.

If you like we could debate it in the bull ring with judges and they can declare you insane instead.

When your attempt at argument devolves to cutting and pasting the same tired nonsense, what have you won?
It's called an argument. One you can't refute. Here... try using this as a guide for what your response should look like.

As I pointed out before, your entire attempt at argument consists of recycling the same six paragraphs you dump into every thread.
Given that you don't believe any part of the Bible can you explain how Israel has a claim to the lands they stole from the Palestinians?

What land was stolen?

Convert to Islam and go fight the gee-had.

There’s a good fellow.

What land was stolen?
The one that was occupied by the Palestinians before Israel stole it. You believe the Bible is rubbish, right? Please don't tell me that you wish to use it to justify stolen lands.

I'll be asking all of the more liberal minded atheists that question just to get a sense of their support for your unjustified cause.

What land was stolen?

There’s a good fellow.
Do you know off the top of your head how many UN resolutions were made condemning Israel?

What land was stolen?
The one that was occupied by the Palestinians before Israel stole it. You believe the Bible is rubbish, right? Please don't tell me that you wish to use it to justify stolen lands.

Lands occupied by Islamic invaders belongs to the invaders?

Please don’t tell me you wish to invoke your Islamic ideology as a means to justify conquest and invasion.

What land was stolen?

There’s a good fellow.
Do you know off the top of your head how many UN resolutions were made condemning Israel?

How many?

What land was stolen?

Lands occupied by Islamic invaders belongs to the invaders?

Please don’t tell me you wish to invoke your Islamic ideology as a means to justify conquest and invasion.
If they had to issue an order or decree then obviously they did not occupy the land that was granted to them illegally.

Since the Bible is complete rubbish we cannot use it to validate Israel's contention that it was ever their land.

What land was stolen?

There’s a good fellow.

How many?
Don't you know?

What land was stolen?

There’s a good fellow.

How many?
Don't you know?
How many?

You don’t know, do you?

I wonder how many atheists will agree with me that Israel is the problem in the middle east?

What land was stolen?

There’s a good fellow.

How many?
Don't you know?
How many?

You don’t know, do you?
I thought it was around 800 or so. Is that close?

I mean seriously... Israel hasn't paid one red cent to the Palestinians for the land they stole.

What does your Islamic fascism have to do with this thread?
You misspelled Israeli but nothing. Just like what you have been doing isn't related to this thread. :lol:

Hypocrisy much?

I’ll take your recent spamming to mean you have abandoned your claims to magic and supernaturalism.
You would be as wrong about that as you are that Israel didn't steal their lands.

I mean seriously... Israel hasn't paid one red cent to the Palestinians for the land they stole.

It’s funny watching your abandon your claims to magic and supernaturalism. You feel helpless, right?

It’s funny watching your abandon your claims to magic and supernaturalism. You feel helpless, right?
Nope. Victorious.

:dance:

It’s a standard tactic of yours. Your claims to magic and supernaturalism have failed so you cut and paste cartoons while you declare yourself the winner.

Forum List

Back