Does God want us to judge him?

I mean seriously... Israel hasn't paid one red cent to the Palestinians for the land they stole.

It’s funny watching your abandon your claims to magic and supernaturalism. You feel helpless, right?
Nope. Victorious.

:dance:

It’s a standard tactic of yours. Your claims to magic and supernaturalism have failed so you cut and paste cartoons while you declare yourself the winner.
Nope. Not me. That sounds like the tactics the Israelis are using against the palestinians to deny paying for the lands they stole. No wonder you don't believe in God, your people don't follow God anyway.

I mean seriously... Israel hasn't paid one red cent to the Palestinians for the land they stole.

It’s funny watching your abandon your claims to magic and supernaturalism. You feel helpless, right?
Nope. Victorious.

It’s a standard tactic of yours. Your claims to magic and supernaturalism have failed so you cut and paste cartoons while you declare yourself the winner.
Nope. Not me. That sounds like the tactics the Israelis are using against the palestinians to deny paying for the lands they stole. No wonder you don't believe in God, your people don't follow God anyway.

My, but claims to magic and supernaturalism have been jettisoned like old baggage. Your poor gods must feel betrayed.

Nope. Victorious.

My, but claims to magic and supernaturalism have been jettisoned like old baggage. Your poor gods must feel betrayed.
Obviously you haven't seen the numbers lately.

How many little palestinian children has Israel murdered this year?

Nope. Victorious.

Abandoning your gods. Oh, my. I guess you will have to find some new ones.

Nope. Victorious.

I don't believe I am abandoning God. More like abandoning Israel.

Let me see if I can explain the logical conclusion of YOUR beliefs. You believe there is no God so you believe there was never a covenant between God and Israel to begin with so you can't believe they have an ancient claim to that land because you can't believe that land was ever promised to them by God. Right?

Let me see if I can explain the logical conclusion of YOUR beliefs. You believe there is no God so you believe there was never a covenant between God and Israel to begin with so you can't believe they have an ancient claim to that land because you can't believe that land was ever promised to them by God. Right?

You should stick to your usual cutting and pasting.

Tough questions aren't they?

You believe there is no God, right? So you must believe there was never a covenant between God and Israel to begin with, right? So you can't believe they have an ancient claim to that land, right? Because you can't believe that land was ever promised to them by God, right?

Now let's expand it further...

And since you believe the guy who wrote Genesis was telling fairy tales, you believe what he wrote in Genesis.15:18-21 is a fairy tale too, right?

You believe there is no God, right? So you must believe there was never a covenant between God and Israel to begin with, right? So you can't believe they have an ancient claim to that land, right? Because you can't believe that land was ever promised to them by God, right?

And since you believe the guy who wrote Genesis was telling fairy tales, you believe what he wrote in Genesis.15:18-21 is a fairy tale too, right?

Your gods are nothing more than real estate agents?

A loving god wouldn't make some babies deformed on purpose, I'm just trying to figure out wtf is going on?
So you believe God is magically controlling all outcomes?
If He has no control over anything, then there would be no reason to fear and obey Him.
You don't have to obey him. You literally have free will not to obey him. But just don't expect that you will receive no feedback from the universe for doing so.

He may not choose to control every aspect of existence but he has certainly stacked the deck against us.
God has no control over what happens in the universe, according to you. And why would a god stack the deck against us? That makes no sense, as usual.
You mean besides the physical laws, biological laws and moral laws?

Together those laws serve as outside forces which create a law of compensation that mold and evolve creation. You included.

But since you don't believe any of this you can't believe that you are being molded by outside forces, right?

The deck is stacked against us to progress us, taz. Everyone of us are being pruned so that new growth will occur.
I bet you were an obedient child.

No. There is only one God, he doesn't care what name you call him and he believes in truth.

And the truth of the matter is your beliefs undermine your position. Let's begin enumerating them.

1. You don't believe there is a God
2. Therefore, you don't believe there was ever a covenant between God and Israel.
3. Therefore, you can't believe Israel has a holy claim to the occupied lands.
4. Therefore, you can't believe that God promised to to gibe land to Israel.
5. And since you believe Genesis is a fairy tale, you must believe Genesis.15:18-21 is a fairy tale too.
6. Which means you believe the description which describes the borders of that land is a fairy tale too.

This is a good start to a list, don't you think?

Last edited:
So you believe God is magically controlling all outcomes?
If He has no control over anything, then there would be no reason to fear and obey Him.
You don't have to obey him. You literally have free will not to obey him. But just don't expect that you will receive no feedback from the universe for doing so.

He may not choose to control every aspect of existence but he has certainly stacked the deck against us.
God has no control over what happens in the universe, according to you. And why would a god stack the deck against us? That makes no sense, as usual.
You mean besides the physical laws, biological laws and moral laws?

Together those laws serve as outside forces which create a law of compensation that mold and evolve creation. You included.

But since you don't believe any of this you can't believe that you are being molded by outside forces, right?

The deck is stacked against us to progress us, taz. Everyone of us are being pruned so that new growth will occur.
I bet you were an obedient child.
The exact opposite.

Thank you for proving my point to Hollie.
I didn't prove your point. I merely agreed with a single statement. You often make this same error, ding. You honestly believe claims are equivalent to compelling arguments. This is what a lifetime steeped in authoritative, "because I said so" religious nonsense, dictated by cult leaders, has done to you.

Thank you for proving my point to Hollie.
I didn't prove your point. I merely agreed with a single statement. You often make this same error, ding. You honestly believe claims are equivalent to compelling arguments. This is what a lifetime steeped in authoritative, "because I said so" religious nonsense, dictated by cult leaders, has done to you.
How do you know which point I am talking about? I've made a few during this "conversation" with her. Which point did you think I was talking about?

Or... you do believe in God and you are a condescending Jew who is evangelizing your faith by secretly attacking Christianity.

Tough choice, eh?

No. There is only one God, he doesn't care what name you call him and he believes in truth.

And the truth of the matter is your beliefs undermine your position. Let's begin enumerating them.

2. Therefore, you don't believe there was ever a covenant between God and Israel.
5. And since you believe Genesis is a fairy tale, you must believe Genesis.15:18-21 is a fairy tale too.
6. Which means you believe the description which describes the borders of that land is a fairy tale too.

There are many conceptions of gods. Therefore, your gods are mere pedestrian copies of gods alleged before the invention of your gods.

Start there. Let us know what you find.

Let me see if I can explain the logical conclusion of YOUR beliefs. You believe there is no God so you believe there was never a covenant between God and Israel to begin with so you can't believe they have an ancient claim to that land because you can't believe that land was ever promised to them by G-d. Right?

There are many conceptions of gods. Therefore, your gods are mere pedestrian copies of gods alleged before the invention of your gods.

Start there. Let us know what you find.
We've been discussing YOUR G-d. :lol:

Every single Jewish person I have interacted with on USMB is literally insane.

Forum List

Back