🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does GOP think Republicans saved by Obamacare better off dead?

R

rdean

dean do you think any righty here is swayed by your crap?.....i mean whats the point?.....i can see you arguing a point,but you throw all this GOP shit up around here like its going to change someones opinion and they will switch to the democrats.....do you actually think you are making a difference?...im being serious here....

dean do you think any righty here is swayed by your crap?.....i mean whats the point?.....i can see you arguing a point,but you throw all this GOP shit up around here like its going to change someones opinion and they will switch to the democrats.....do you actually think you are making a difference?...im being serious here....
I never said switch to the Democrats. Republicans are too racist and they aren't smart enough. Many say the will stick with the GOP because they believe it can change. I don't think it can, but if they think they can make a change, then God bless them. Go for it.
I just point out the truth and I'm very careful to make sure I'm posting the truth and not unfiltered Breitbart of Fox.

I never said switch to the Democrats. Republicans are too racist and they aren't smart enough. Many say the will stick with the GOP because they believe it can change. I don't think it can, but if they think they can make a change, then God bless them. Go for it.
I just point out the truth and I'm very careful to make sure I'm posting the truth and not unfiltered Breitbart of Fox.
then whats the point of all these anti-GOP threads you do?....nobody would post all the stuff you do without thinking you can convince someone to reevaluate their positions on the various topics......otherwise outside of being a troll what would be the point of all the constant posting about the same shit?...

No one is saved by Obamacare, moron.
So those Republicans who said they were saved by Obamacare are morons? Got it.
Link?
You're link. You said: No one is saved by Obamacare, moron.

But these Republicans said they were. So, according to you , they must be morons.
What Republicans said they were saved by Obamacare, moron?
The liberal in the linked story that was paid to spout this bullshit in order to make people change their mind.
reason I say that is because the only people that think medical care was not there for people is the liberals that want their care for free.

No one is saved by Obamacare, moron.
So those Republicans who said they were saved by Obamacare are morons? Got it.
Link?
You're link. You said: No one is saved by Obamacare, moron.

But these Republicans said they were. So, according to you , they must be morons.
What Republicans said they were saved by Obamacare, moron?
Umm
the
ones
I
linked
to
in
the
first

So based on a single case you make an emotional appeal and ignore all the harm that Obamacare has done. How about we talk about the hundreds of thousands of Americans who can't get full-time work because of Obamacare? How about the hundreds of thousands, if not the two to three millions, of Americans who either lost their health policies and had to buy more expensive ones in their place or who had to start paying a lot more for the same policy they had before?

And how about the millions of Americans who discovered that they could not keep their doctor?

Nah, just ignore all that and make an emotional appeal based on a single case. And for every case you can cite, I bet I can cite 10 negative cases.

Crap is when it's not true. When do these right wingers tell me I'm wrong--------with evidence?

Short answer? They don't.

I feel I'm preforming a public service. Republicans believe untrue nonsense. Their delusions keep them in denial.

This Wednesday, my little sister, Julie, will be buried. She died because she delayed seeking health care for what turned out to be a catastrophic condition after her private health insurance policy was cancelled because of Obamacare. As she waited for a new Obamacare-approved policy to kick in, her condition deteriorated to the point that it was too late. Ann Coulter - Obamacare Killed My Sister - Doug Graham

Frank Alfisi was killed by Obamacare.

His daughter, Amy DiFrancesca, is furious. And yes, she quite specifically blames the President of the United States for her father’s death. As did the doctor who told Amy: “You can thank Mr. Obama for this.” Obamacare Takes a Life

So based on a single case you make an emotional appeal and ignore all the harm that Obamacare has done. How about we talk about the hundreds of thousands of Americans who can't get full-time work because of Obamacare? How about the hundreds of thousands, if not the two to three millions, of Americans who either lost their health policies and had to buy more expensive ones in their place or who had to start paying a lot more for the same policy they had before?

And how about the millions of Americans who discovered that they could not keep their doctor?

Nah, just ignore all that and make an emotional appeal based on a single case. And for every case you can cite, I bet I can cite 10 negative cases.
I'm sorry. I missed your links. Care to post them so I could review your data?

Unemployment at 4.9 from 10.1 at the beginning of Obama's first term

2015’s Rates of Uninsured by State Before & After Obamacare

You should pick your state.

then whats the point of all these anti-GOP threads you do?....nobody would post all the stuff you do without thinking you can convince someone to reevaluate their positions on the various topics......otherwise outside of being a troll what would be the point of all the constant posting about the same shit?...
If you were an idiot which you are, and you only believed nonsense, which you do, wouldn't you want someone to take pity and enlighten you? Which you don't.
But that doesn't stop me from trying. Look at the GOP today. That odious party is falling apart because people like me are bringing people like you "the truth". You can except the truth or not, which I suspect you won't. But clearly, it's working.

Forum List

Back