Votes: 7 30.4%
  • No

Votes: 16 69.6%

• Total voters

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Some might say her last campaigns were disastrous. But I don't know how much relevance that will have. The DNC is corrupt to the core and generally tone deaf. Many on the left worship this lady or at least pretend to in defiance of opposition. In recent days, she has emerged as a paper champion holding a torch for the left. We know that the Clintons love power more than anything. Can she really be content to not run? A guy like Romney who was in a similar situation in 2016 may have his regrets about not giving it another go. As well, the Dems have no rising stars and she may see the nomination as ripe for the taking and have a nothing to lose mindset.

Don't look now: Hillary's back

Some might say her last campaigns were disastrous. But I don't know how much relevance that will have. The DNC is corrupt to the core and generally tone deaf. Many on the left worship this lady or at least pretend to in defiance of opposition. In recent days, she has emerged as a paper champion holding a torch for the left. We know that the Clintons love power more than anything. Can she really be content to not run? A guy like Romney who was in a similar situation in 2016 may have his regrets about not giving it another go. As well, the Dems have no rising stars and she may see the nomination as ripe for the taking and have a nothing to lose mindset.

She'll be 73 in 2020 and I don't think her liver will hold up that long. Plus, her E-mail server could trip her up.

No chance that she will run. The Wicked Witch is essentially dead.

Like the victims of Obama's Intelligence Apparatus.....she has been unmasked.

And its ugly.

Didn't she have a "nothing to lose mindset" this last go round.

Didn't she have a "nothing to lose mindset" this last go round.

No. She was the "favorite" and she lost billions of dollars and all sorts of power.

Hillary was certainly a gift to Republicans in the last election, so we can only hope she decides to run again.

She'll be 73 in 2020 and I don't think her liver will hold up that long. Plus, her E-mail server could trip her up.

Her health was shit this go around; that didn't stop her.

After taking all that money and putting up a pitiful performance against Trump, I can't see her getting the dough to run.

Edit - or what I now see Gatsby said in post #10

Her health was shit this go around; that didn't stop her.
Right, it was her poor judgement and lack of character that stopped her.

She can try....but
... she will end up looking like Norman Bates mother in rocking chair, from the film "Psycho" (1960)

Hillary won't have Obama to approve more sales of our uranium to the Russians, so that'll hurt her war chest. Plus, given how ancient she is and how bad her health is, good chance the old communist whore will kick the bucket before 2020.

After taking all that money and putting up a pitiful performance against Trump, I can't see her getting the dough to run.
lol There is no telling what the Democrats might do. She ran a terrible campaign in 2008, was the most hated woman in America this time around, and still the Democratic leadership tried to rig the primaries to give her the nomination.

Remember Trump will be nearly 2 years older then she will be in 2020.

Comparing Trump to Hillary would be like comparing a bottle of Chateau Ausone (a first growth from St. Emilion), which would be Trump, to a cheap California wine, which would be Hillary. Like wine, some people age better than others. Hillary hasn't aged well...she's vinegar, not fine aged wine.

Forum List

Back