Does Islam have a Satan?

The Satan in Islam is Uncle Sam.
unclesamsatan.jpg

Islam is very similar to judaism and christianity.

The similarities between Christianity and Judaism as compared to
Islam are only on a very superficial level . Those who know nothing
about the three religions "SEE" what looks to them as similarities.
Judaism does not have a "SATAN" as a "personality" with a will of its own-----
Islam has legions of demons and goblins that function as if they are NATIONS
of beings. The Christian "SATAN" seems to be a force like a demigod in
competition with heaven

What about the crawling snake in Gen and Job? Moses himself was a sort of Satan.

literary symbols ---like snakes and horned demons and dragons-----are just that---literary symbols that exist in the poetry and legends of all mankind, That such symbols show up in the scriptural writings of many people does not make their
religions "the same" or "similar". There are snakes in greek mythology and in legends and in literature too ---- These sort of commonalities excite only the
dim-witted
and in Hindu mythology and legends and literature

Are you saying you stole your ideas from others and put them in the OT? Lots of every culture in it , isn't there. That's the way it works though, take something not yours, and make it yours.

Try reading the post again, Penelope dear, Do you actually imagine that I have
claimed to have written the "Old Testament" ??---(a book you never read) What does "lots of every culture.." mean To what does your statement "That's the way it works...." refer ?? I am fascinated that you believe that the "old testament" contains information on "every culture" What a treasure!!!!

competition with heaven

What about the crawling snake in Gen and Job? Moses himself was a sort of Satan.

literary symbols ---like snakes and horned demons and dragons-----are just that---literary symbols that exist in the poetry and legends of all mankind, That such symbols show up in the scriptural writings of many people does not make their
religions "the same" or "similar". There are snakes in greek mythology and in legends and in literature too ---- These sort of commonalities excite only the
dim-witted

Are you saying you stole your ideas from others and put them in the OT? Lots of every culture in it , isn't there. That's the way it works though, take something not yours, and make it yours.

claimed to have written the "Old Testament" ??---(a book you never read) What does "lots of every culture.." mean To what does your statement "That's the way it works...." refer ?? I am fascinated that you believe that the "old testament" contains information on "every culture" What a treasure!!!!
I said from, stolen.

competition with heaven

dim-witted

I said from, stolen.

"from stolen"? It is not clear to me to what you allude----did your
catechism whore describe the episodes during which time she sucked
the priest's cock as '' 'stolen moments' " ???

Ancient Arab stories all.

Are they really the LAST word on God?

Really? :dunno:

you know some ancient "arab stories" ??? how ancient? how do you know them?

The Torah, The New Testament and The Qur'an: Ancient Arab stories starring The God of Abraham.

I don't write it, I just report it...

you are very confused. Arabs are the people who developed their very primitive
culture in the Arabian peninsula -----the language remained unwritten until about 300 AD ------which is after the scriptural writings of both Jews and Christians were already in existence. There is nothing "Arabic" about the ancient writings of jews and the slightly more recent writings of Christians regarding their respective
histories. The Koran is a recap of the writings of the "old testament" and the "new testament" albeit badly mangled

unclesamsatan.jpg

you post bullshit as if you imagine it is clever
Not clever, true.

oh----I did not know that you are a muslimah shit licking bitch who eats the islamo Nazi propaganda of the mosque and REGURGITATES it into cyberspace---
unclesamsatan.jpg

Not clever, true.

oh----I did not know that you are a muslimah shit licking bitch who eats the islamo Nazi propaganda of the mosque and REGURGITATES it into cyberspace---
HAHAHA!! rosie, that's shit doesn't work on me.
The question of the thread is "Does Islam have a Satan?"
It has nothing to do with me, but the US is their Great Satan. Even you know that.

unclesamsatan.jpg

Not clever, true.

unclesamsatan.jpg

Not clever, true.

HAHAHA!! rosie, that's shit doesn't work on me.
The question of the thread is "Does Islam have a Satan?"
It has nothing to do with me, but the US is their Great Satan. Even you know that.

wrong----I know that muslims march around and fart out shit "curses" and libels.
I am familiar with the "culture" of muslims. Most of the filth they fart is actually
just meaningless dirt expressing their desire to seem powerful. -----like apes thumping on their own chests. I have both worked with muslims and lived near
muslim enclaves. "muslims have a satan" is like asking do Christians have a
jelly bean delivering rabbit?

Yes they do.

Iblis is the name for their form of Lucifer, Devil, or Satan.

Why do you ask?

Devil (Islam) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"satan" is a Hebrew word----and refers to something of divine construct----
like a heavenly 'machine device' that is something that hassles humans----
reminds me of something like a front desk woman at a government agency
like the IRS-----there to tell you ----"you owe more money and you did not do
the forms right----you idiot sinner"
The legions of Islamic goblins is far more comprehensive in the world----like
millions of aggravating spirit creatures all over the world, called
JINNS-------we get our storybook GENIE from the word JINN

Forum List

Back