Does Michelle Obama wear wigs ?

Nothing like a spirited conversation on the most pressing issues of the day.

I am sure she does, many black women do....and elderly women...

When I first saw her hair like this, my first thoughts was the first lady is going through chemo (smile). I'm so use to seeing her with bangs, hair across her forhead.....but hey, in my opinion, she looks better this way and just for the record, we don't wear wigs, we wear weaves, hair sewn in. I of course, prefer the natural me.

I dated a black girl once. She wore a wig and never let me touch it. She used to say don't ever touch a black woman's hair. I used to tell her bitch that's not even your hair.

So you really gonna "criticize" her for stylin' her hair the way she wants?

I criticize her for stealing millions of dollars from the taxpayers. Why do you defend her doing that?

I wasn't.

But since you bring that up... I honestly don't care at all how "taxpayers' money" gets spent. Perhaps because I prefer not to spend my time complaining and looking for things to be unhappy about.

You should put Mrs. Obama out of your mind. You should go have fun and be happy, even if that means rethinking your Life ^_^

It's just slicked back. But yeah...she probably wears a wig now and then. Many women do. Easier than fixing their own hair or changing the color or length, etc.

Interesting that so many black women who prominently pronounce their Africanism go to so much trouble to make their hair appear un-african.
Thats pretty ignorant. Africans have many different hair types and have worn wigs and extensions before white people even appeared on earth.

what? how do you know this?

or are you just making shit up again?

Interesting that so many black women who prominently pronounce their Africanism go to so much trouble to make their hair appear un-african.
Thats pretty ignorant. Africans have many different hair types and have worn wigs and extensions before white people even appeared on earth.

I read. I know reading is hard for you but for others its pretty much a breeze.

I read. I know reading is hard for you but for others its pretty much a breeze.

an outrageous claim requires proof

:link:

Yeah, they were wearing Philly's and jheri curls before the white man walked upright.

Forum List

Back