Does Michelle Obama wear wigs ?

Interesting that so many black women who prominently pronounce their Africanism go to so much trouble to make their hair appear un-african.
Thats pretty ignorant. Africans have many different hair types and have worn wigs and extensions before white people even appeared on earth.

what? how do you know this?

or are you just making shit up again?
No, it's true because his Morgan St. professor said so.

This has got people talking, and asking questions. So far it apparently hasn't been confirmed if her appearance on Jeopardy was an old tape, or recent. Can't imagine she has cut all of her hair off, but this picture certainly gives that impression.

Where HAS Michelle's hair gone? Severe new do leaves First Lady looking almost bald under harsh studio lights as she appears on Jeopardy
She is widely admired for her bold style rather than her bald style - but it almost seemed as though the First Lady had shaved off her locks when she appeared on Jeopardy.

Michelle Obama made a guest appearance on the long-running game show to promote her 'Let's Move' anti childhood obesity campaign.

But while she was answering questions on healthy eating, some viewers were going online to ask whether the 51-year-old was now bald.

Read more: Michelle Obama s hair makes her look almost bald on Jeopardy Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
That anyone even cares shows what a stupid lot American Idol Nation has become.
That.

Interesting that so many black women who prominently pronounce their Africanism go to so much trouble to make their hair appear un-african.
Thats pretty ignorant. Africans have many different hair types and have worn wigs and extensions before white people even appeared on earth.

what? how do you know this?

or are you just making shit up again?
I read. I know reading is hard for you but for others its pretty much a breeze.

an outrageous claim requires proof

:link:
I dont waste links on monkeys. Do your own research.:itsok:

Yeah, they were wearing Philly's and jheri curls before the white man walked upright.
White people have always walked up right except for the small time when you devolved in the ice age.

Yeah, they were wearing Philly's and jheri curls before the white man walked upright.
White people have always walked up right except for the small time when you devolved in the ice age.
You tell 'em, LaDaveon Duke.

You tell 'em, LaDaveon Duke.
I already told you cave chimp.

All blacks are self-haters. They know whites are smarter and look better.

WTF???? I challenge you to visit the south and stay a few months, especially in Ky. I don't know about looks, but smarter? Some of the dumbest people on the planet live in the south and it comes in a light shade of pink. As for looks, com'on, you want to go there? A toothless bike ridding homeless black man, has a better chance of snagging up a white chic, than a Harvard educated blonde blue eyed white guy these days.....black women, yeah, some of us is hurting pretty bad in the looks department, but then again, so is Becky!! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and your great great great granddaddies didn't seem to mind at tal.

And yet, your prized Barbies are knocking over boulders to get to em", Jerri curls and all.

WTF???? I challenge you to visit the south and stay a few months, especially in Ky. I don't know about looks, but smarter? Some of the dumbest people on the planet live in the south and it comes in a light shade of pink. As for looks, com'on, you want to go there? A toothless bike ridding homeless black man, has a better chance of snagging up a white chic, than a Harvard educated blonde blue eyed white guy these days.....black women, yeah, some of us is hurting pretty bad in the looks department, but then again, so is Becky!! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and your great great great granddaddies didn't seem to mind at tal.
I disagree. In general Black women are much more attractive than Becky. You line up 10 random white women against 10 random Black women and there would be no contest. There would be some good looking white women but there would be way more better looking Black women.

Thats why all the white women are trying to have mixed babies I guess.

Bi racial kids are a bi product of the lust white women have for black men these days...Bottom line, anything from what I'm hearing is better than a white man!! So I guess black women aren't the only one's being tossed aside.

Bi racial kids are a bi product of the lust white women have for black men these days...Bottom line, anything from what I'm hearing is better than a white man!! So I guess black women aren't the only one's being tossed aside.
You Black women arent being tossed aside. Thats a myth white guys want you to believe because very few of you get with them. My oldest is biracial because of decisions I made when young. I married a Black woman though.

I disagree. In general Black women are much more attractive than Becky. You line up 10 random white women against 10 random Black women and there would be no contest. There would be some good looking white women but there would be way more better looking Black women.

All races have their share of Jan's in the mix. However, as a beautiful black woman myself, I've never had issues (smile) and in my youth, had my pick of the liter. Today, however black men are so brainwashed and self loathing and can only find value when their with white women. Its a trend that is devastating the black community in the south, especially here in Ky. These brothers are completely brainwashed and its sad.

You Black women arent being tossed aside. Thats a myth white guys want you to believe because very few of you get with them. My oldest is biracial because of decisions I made when young. I married a Black woman though.

Yes we are. I work with a lot of beautiful sucessful black women who are single because black men, especially the sell outs in Ky. are so detached from their linage, its really rare to see black couples. There is a self hatred mentality here among black men, that the few who do stay with black women, are often shared.

All races have their share of Jan's in the mix. However, as a beautiful black woman myself, I've never had issues (smile) and in my youth, had my pick of the liter. Today, however black men are so brainwashed and self loathing and can only find value when their with white women. Its a trend that is devastating the black community in the south, especially here in Ky. These brothers are completely brainwashed and its sad.

Thats another common misconception. I can speak to the mindset. As youngster and admittedly a horn dog it was much easier having sex with white women. They hunt you down and there is no work required. Black women seeing that understandably think it has more to do with other issues. Most of the Black guys I know love Black women but when young its easier to be with white women.

Yes we are. I work with a lot of beautiful sucessful black women who are single because black men, especially the sell outs in Ky. are so detached from their linage, its really rare to see black couples. There is a self hatred mentality here among black men, that the few who do stay with black women, are often shared.
Thats the reaction white men want you to have. Not all of them are sell outs. A lot of it is rationalization and reaction to the reaction of Black women understandably hurt. Trust me its not personal. I've met very few Black guys that fit the mold you are describing in actuality. Even those guys say Black women rejected them first.

I've always wondered why the bitch who claims to be from the mean streets of Chicago and hates white women, straightens her hair to look like one...now I hear it's a wig? No jheri curl? WTF? Who sells hair hats like this....who'd wear one?
emo12.gif

Michelle-Obama-Fashion-earrings.jpg

Forum List

Back