Does Paul Ryan's Black Ex-Girlfriend Matter?

Does Paul Ryan's Black Ex-Girlfriend Matter?

I doubt Ryan's black ex-girlfriend or his black sister-in-law will make much difference - except maybe with the hardcore wingnut racists in the GOP base.

Paul Ryan Had a Black Girlfriend; Does It Matter?

"So here is the million-dollar question: Is the fact that Ryan has dated interracially a noteworthy detail to consider when analyzing his politics and policies?"

No. We have come too far for something as minor as that to affect any of us. I'd like to think we have evolved from skin color to know each person as individuals. I believe Ryan looks at each person as what their character dictates as we all should.

Yes. The amount she matters will be determined based on exactly what she has to say about him.

What did Joe Biden's, Dick Cheney's, Al Gore's, John Edward's, name other VP candidate here, ex girlfriends say about them?
Oh, that's right, nobody gave a damn.
I guess if somebody want's to grasp at straws now, they might give a damn about a VP candidates ex-girlfriend.

Not sure you want to include Edward's in that list...

Well, well, if it is not the thread troll himself. Get a fuckin' life you loser!

It's about as relevant as Obama's white ex-girlfriend. Which is to say, who the fuck cares?

Bejeebers, it's 2012 folks. not 1952.

Ever been to a Tea Party rally?

Why do I or anyone have to reform to your liking? The day I'm not 5 times as likely to be murdered for walking down that street. Well, maybe I'll rethink it...

You people love to judge whites as the be all haters, but then you go around hating through your very actions of violence. Why not come to civilization instead of destroying it? Seriously...

Most area's in 1952 you could feel safe walking down the street, unless you made a serious mistake. Why is that if I'm so wrong?

I'll admit that most of the tea party that supports limited government is white. Says a lot about whites as forward thinkers. Too bad blacks always need a leg up...pathetic. Learn some self respect and join us.

Last edited:
It's about as relevant as Obama's white ex-girlfriend. Which is to say, who the fuck cares?

Bejeebers, it's 2012 folks. not 1952.

Ever been to a Tea Party rally?

Why do I or anyone have to reform to your liking? The day I'm not 5 times as likely to be murdered for walking down that street. Well, maybe I'll rethink it...

You people love to judge whites as the be all haters, but then you go around hating through your very actions of violence. Why not come to civilization instead of destroying it? Seriously...

Most area's in 1952 you could feel safe walking down the street, unless you made a serious mistake. Why is that if I'm so wrong?

I'll admit that most of the tea party that supports limited government is white. Says a lot about whites as forward thinkers. Too bad blacks always need a leg up...pathetic. Learn some self respect and join us.

Odd. All the Tea Party members I've met have been from various races and ethnic backgrounds.

Freedom isnt a racial thing. It's an American thing.

Forum List

Back