Does Pelosi Think Majority of American Voters Believe This?

Democrats routinely say stupid shit because they know their base isn’t too smucking fart and will swallow anything they’re fed.

Trump supporters are the dumbest animals on this earth. If Trump told you the world was flat, you would buy it.

What do you think of Pelosi's words, saying "the President wants to make America white again"?

I think it sounds like what a great many of his supporters on this site say day in and day out. We have had threads on this forum from Trump supporters that said only white males should be allowed to be citizens.
Oh bullshit. You're a damn liar.

Oh really, here is a 47 page thread of Trump supporters arguing that only white people should be allowed to come into the country, and some even said that only white people should be allowed to be citizens.

Political taboo: Why didn’t our founders want Brown people running our nation?
Show me some posts.

Breaking! AG Barr Says He Found a “Pathway” to Put Citizenship Question Back in the Census

Post number 66....We should go back to the founders original intent, only White people of good character could be Citizens. That would solve a lot of problems.
Thanks. That's an ignorant post. Thank you. That doesn't mean all Trump supporters agree with that moron. In fact, that may be a plant.

Texas, California, New Mexico, New York, Florida, Arizona, Nevada, Illinois and Colorado could see something like that...
Let’s hope Democrats lose seats. Cali and blue Rust Belt have all lost population.

If we can somehow stop counting foreign invaders then yes they will lose population. 1/3 of California is made up of foreign citizens which exaggerates their influence.
Census questions anybody?

A lot of States has this issue...

Yep, current estimates show that illegals make up a higher percent of the population in Texas than in Cali.
Texas tries to stop them from voting or getting a drivers license. Blue states have “sanctuary cities” an encourage violations of national sovereignty.

In Texas, they got caught lying about how many illegal voters voted in Texas. Sanctuary cities are not doing anything illegal. They refuse to enforce federal immigration law and that is all.

Democrats routinely say stupid shit because they know their base isn’t too smucking fart and will swallow anything they’re fed.

Trump supporters are the dumbest animals on this earth. If Trump told you the world was flat, you would buy it.
Oh yeah, y'all said the same thing about Bush and Reagan supporters. How childish.

Ronald Reagan would never be a Trump Republican and he refused to have anything to do with Trump when he was President. That shows what a good judge of character President Reagan was. President Reagan did very well among those with 4 year degrees while Trump loses educated voters.

Pelosi found it necessary to pander to the base of her far left leaning party by making yet another stupid and racist claim. Standard Democratic Party strategy that will backfire on them. Just unbelievable. Complete media double standard.
Pelosi says Trump census citizenship push aims to 'make America white again' - CNNPolitics
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...t-there/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4a6458b64916
It certainly aims to Make California Small Again.

It could potentially cost Pelosi her seat and cost California no less than 5 EVs.

How is it going to do that without changing the Constitution along the way.
You mean your interpretation.

No, I mean the words. And the way we have been doing it all along are just what the words tell us to do. Don't like it, change it. Just don't shit on it.
It had been a question on the census for a very long time previously. Why would it be a problem now? Other than democrats padding their congressional seats.

It has not been on the official census since 1950. The problem is that a deceased GOP consultant sold it as a way to increase white voting power because Hispanics would be undercounted.

Oh yeah, y'all said the same thing about Bush and Reagan supporters. How childish.

Ronald Reagan would never be a Trump Republican and he refused to have anything to do with Trump when he was President. That shows what a good judge of character President Reagan was. President Reagan did very well among those with 4 year degrees while Trump loses educated voters.
Amnesty Reagan was a spend-thrift POS. I don't know why he gets so much credit. Probably because Jimmy Carter was such a shitty president, a pile of shit would look like the greatest president ever.

It certainly aims to Make California Small Again.

It could potentially cost Pelosi her seat and cost California no less than 5 EVs.

How is it going to do that without changing the Constitution along the way.
You mean your interpretation.

No, I mean the words. And the way we have been doing it all along are just what the words tell us to do. Don't like it, change it. Just don't shit on it.
It had been a question on the census for a very long time previously. Why would it be a problem now? Other than democrats padding their congressional seats.

It has not been on the official census since 1950. The problem is that a deceased GOP consultant sold it as a way to increase white voting power because Hispanics would be undercounted.
Illegals (Hispanic or otherwise) SHOULD be undercounted. Should be UNcounted.

I think it sounds like what a great many of his supporters on this site say day in and day out. We have had threads on this forum from Trump supporters that said only white males should be allowed to be citizens.

Oh really, here is a 47 page thread of Trump supporters arguing that only white people should be allowed to come into the country, and some even said that only white people should be allowed to be citizens.

Show me some posts.

Breaking! AG Barr Says He Found a “Pathway” to Put Citizenship Question Back in the Census

Post number 66....We should go back to the founders original intent, only White people of good character could be Citizens. That would solve a lot of problems.
That's the same jackass I called out this morning for his racist bullshit.

:laughing0301:

So you have ONE asshole, and that ONE asshole is indicative of all Trump supporters. Cool. That means we can judge you all by the same measure.

Pelosi found it necessary to pander to the base of her far left leaning party by making yet another stupid and racist claim. Standard Democratic Party strategy that will backfire on them. Just unbelievable. Complete media double standard.
Pelosi says Trump census citizenship push aims to 'make America white again' - CNNPolitics
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...t-there/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4a6458b64916

Pelosi was telling the truth in this case. It is in black and white in the notes of deceased GOP strategist Thomas Hofeller who convinced Trump to add the question. He pointed out that it would discourage Hispanics from participating and giving whites and the OP more political power. You are the one who is lying and dishonorable.
Nope. It's designed to out people here illegally. You know that, but you have to lie and twist it.

Show me some posts.

So you have ONE asshole, and that ONE asshole is indicative of all Trump supporters. Cool. That means we can judge you all by the same measure.
Well, that does make life much simpler.

Thanks for admitting that, grammatically, I’m correct.

you are do damn cute. you are a desperate, bitter old man grasping at straws. That is all you are. I am surprised you can properly spell grammar.
What do you think of Pelosi's words, saying "the President wants to make America white again"?

Come on bud...the Tards hate those who “paint with a large brush” and you wouldn’t dare stereotype based on the actions of a few...Remember?
Don’t let me speak for all Trump supporters...trust me, most are still owned by the PC Nazis. They’re kinda like you....they hate realists and those who are too honest and candid, we make them piss themselves too.

Show me some posts.

Well, that does make life much simpler.
Common sense IS simple and fair.

Amnesty Reagan was a spend-thrift POS. I don't know why he gets so much credit. Probably because Jimmy Carter was such a shitty president, a pile of shit would look like the greatest president ever.

President Reagan was a great President. He got tax reform and tax cuts through a Democrat House. He set in place the policies that led to the collapse of the Soviet Union. He also cut the growth in spending. The deficit went from $300 billion at the height of the recession to $149 billion when he left office thanks to his tax cuts which spurred economic growth.
GDP growth under President Reagan
1981 2.5% .
1982 -1.8%
1983 4.6%
1984 7.2%
1985 4.2%
1986 3.5% .
1987 3.5% .
1988 4.2%

Forum List

Back