Does Pelosi Think Majority of American Voters Believe This?

Oh bullshit. You're a damn liar.

Oh really, here is a 47 page thread of Trump supporters arguing that only white people should be allowed to come into the country, and some even said that only white people should be allowed to be citizens.

Political taboo: Why didn’t our founders want Brown people running our nation?
Show me some posts.

Breaking! AG Barr Says He Found a “Pathway” to Put Citizenship Question Back in the Census

Post number 66....We should go back to the founders original intent, only White people of good character could be Citizens. That would solve a lot of problems.
That's the same jackass I called out this morning for his racist bullshit.

:laughing0301:

So you have ONE asshole, and that ONE asshole is indicative of all Trump supporters. Cool. That means we can judge you all by the same measure.
That's not what I said.

I said that there are some asshole Trump supporters saying racist shit, and we all need to promptly tell those assholes to shut the fuck up.

That's all I said.

Oh really, here is a 47 page thread of Trump supporters arguing that only white people should be allowed to come into the country, and some even said that only white people should be allowed to be citizens.

Political taboo: Why didn’t our founders want Brown people running our nation?
Show me some posts.

Breaking! AG Barr Says He Found a “Pathway” to Put Citizenship Question Back in the Census

Post number 66....We should go back to the founders original intent, only White people of good character could be Citizens. That would solve a lot of problems.

So you have ONE asshole, and that ONE asshole is indicative of all Trump supporters. Cool. That means we can judge you all by the same measure.
That's not what I said.

I said that there are some asshole Trump supporters saying racist shit, and we all need to promptly tell those assholes to shut the fuck up.

That's all I said.

One. You found one. I can provide a slew of racist Democrats.

President Reagan was a great President. He got tax reform and tax cuts through a Democrat House. He set in place the policies that led to the collapse of the Soviet Union. He also cut the growth in spending. The deficit went from $300 billion at the height of the recession to $149 billion when he left office thanks to his tax cuts which spurred economic growth.
...all of that, your ilk is trying to undo.

You're using Reagan to guilt/shame people into capitulating and allowing illegal assholes to control our election process.

That shit don't work on me. FUCK REAGAN!!! FUCK JESUS!!!

Take all that shit and shove it right up your commie ass!!!

Show me some posts.

That's not what I said.

That's all I said.

One. You found one. I can provide a slew of racist Democrats.
There have been others too. Call them out and tell them to shut the fuck up. That's all I am saying.

No argument here on the racist Dems. They are all over the place. Tell them to shut the fuck up too.

You sleazy manipulative assholes have nothing. You're bankrupt. You have nothing to offer the American people, so you have turned to supporting illegals and muslims. You're gonna get slammed next year and you know it.

For the most part people don't care about the census, but now that democrats are making it an issue and people start to learn all the stupid things they are asked on the census that go way beyond counting persons this will backfire big time on the democrats.

What makes you think it includes or should include both? These people aren’t citizens and can be deported at any time meaning their presence here is strictly a failure of the government to remove them. Why would they deserve to have representation in the same government that has the legal standing to deport them?

It includes both because the Constitution says it does.

Also, the Fed Govt says it includes both.

Congressional Apportionment - Frequently Asked Questions - People and Households - U.S. Census Bureau

Who is included in the apportionment population counts?

The apportionment calculation is based upon the total resident population (citizens and non-citizens) of the 50 states. In the 2010 Census, the apportionment population also includes U.S. Armed Forces personnel and federal civilian employees stationed outside the United States (and their dependents living with them) that can be allocated, based on administrative records, back to a home state.
So that was the rule in 2010. Since when is 2010 the guide? It’s easy to change the guide lines. At least it should be. What is a non-citizen? Work visa or illegal? Green card or illegal? A legal immigrant not yet a full citizen or... an illegal. You’re reading non-citizen as any low life that jumped the border that is not a member of this country in any way shape or form and can as well as should be deported. A non-citizen doesn’t include anyone that shouldn’t be here to begin with.

THe rule they spoke of in 2010 is the way of counting the military, not the whole thing.
I didn’t mention the military. Why did you Dodge over to that?

Because when the link I gave spoke of 2010 rules, that is what they were talking about. How the military is counted.
Nobody disagrees with the military being counted. How the hell are you making that a reason to count illegals?

It certainly aims to Make California Small Again.

It could potentially cost Pelosi her seat and cost California no less than 5 EVs.

How is it going to do that without changing the Constitution along the way.
You mean your interpretation.

No, I mean the words. And the way we have been doing it all along are just what the words tell us to do. Don't like it, change it. Just don't shit on it.
It had been a question on the census for a very long time previously. Why would it be a problem now? Other than democrats padding their congressional seats.

It has not been on the official census since 1950. The problem is that a deceased GOP consultant sold it as a way to increase white voting power because Hispanics would be undercounted.
The fuck?

Pelosi found it necessary to pander to the base of her far left leaning party by making yet another stupid and racist claim. Standard Democratic Party strategy that will backfire on them. Just unbelievable. Complete media double standard.
Pelosi says Trump census citizenship push aims to 'make America white again' - CNNPolitics
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...t-there/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4a6458b64916
The purpose is to intimidate non citizens so they won’t count in state census populations

Pelosi found it necessary to pander to the base of her far left leaning party by making yet another stupid and racist claim. Standard Democratic Party strategy that will backfire on them. Just unbelievable. Complete media double standard.
Pelosi says Trump census citizenship push aims to 'make America white again' - CNNPolitics
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...t-there/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4a6458b64916
The purpose is to intimidate non citizens so they won’t count in state census populations
Why should non citizens count in a census of citizens?

It includes both because the Constitution says it does.

Also, the Fed Govt says it includes both.

Congressional Apportionment - Frequently Asked Questions - People and Households - U.S. Census Bureau

Who is included in the apportionment population counts?

The apportionment calculation is based upon the total resident population (citizens and non-citizens) of the 50 states. In the 2010 Census, the apportionment population also includes U.S. Armed Forces personnel and federal civilian employees stationed outside the United States (and their dependents living with them) that can be allocated, based on administrative records, back to a home state.
So that was the rule in 2010. Since when is 2010 the guide? It’s easy to change the guide lines. At least it should be. What is a non-citizen? Work visa or illegal? Green card or illegal? A legal immigrant not yet a full citizen or... an illegal. You’re reading non-citizen as any low life that jumped the border that is not a member of this country in any way shape or form and can as well as should be deported. A non-citizen doesn’t include anyone that shouldn’t be here to begin with.

THe rule they spoke of in 2010 is the way of counting the military, not the whole thing.
I didn’t mention the military. Why did you Dodge over to that?

Because when the link I gave spoke of 2010 rules, that is what they were talking about. How the military is counted.
Nobody disagrees with the military being counted. How the hell are you making that a reason to count illegals?

I did not make that a reason to count illegals. In my link, the talk about what they did in 2010 was specific to the military. They have always counted citizens and non-citizens. You are the one that brought up the 2010 rule.

It is not a census of citizens, it has never been a census of citizens.

Exactly.

We're not denying it.

We don't want California to get more EVs and Reps in Congress because they are a bunch of sanctuary assholes.

We don't want illegals to count. I don't give a fuck if they are supposed to count.

Fuck that shit.

By any means necessary.

We have it in writing, in his own words, from the now dead GOP Operative named Hofeller who worked with the RNC/GOP and requested the Trump team change the census to include the citizenship question.... he did an analysis, using the state of Texas as his sample state, and this expert guru of gerrymandering, said the analysis showed that it would BOLSTER the white, non Hispanic vote, and diminish the Hispanic vote, being able to use this census when casting the new districts, by asking the question....

His daughter turned over his data files, detailing the RNC plan, after he died.

Okay. Do the American people have the right to know how many non citizens are living here?

Okay. Do the American people have the right to know how many non citizens are living here?
100% absolutely.

We have it in writing, in his own words, from the now dead GOP Operative named Hofeller who worked with the RNC/GOP and requested the Trump team change the census to include the citizenship question.... he did an analysis, using the state of Texas as his sample state, and this expert guru of gerrymandering, said the analysis showed that it would BOLSTER the white, non Hispanic vote, and diminish the Hispanic vote, being able to use this census when casting the new districts, by asking the question....

His daughter turned over his data files, detailing the RNC plan, after he died.
Ooooooooooooohhhh. Secret operative with a German name. Texas was the test state. Shhhhhhhhhh. Keep it secret or the nurses will tell the doctors and they will toss you back in the rubber room.

Exactly.

We're not denying it.

We don't want California to get more EVs and Reps in Congress because they are a bunch of sanctuary assholes.

We don't want illegals to count. I don't give a fuck if they are supposed to count.

Fuck that shit.

By any means necessary.

It’s about preserving our democracy and constitutional electoral process of states rights.

It so we know who is a citizen and who is squatting in our country illegally.

It so we know who is a citizen and who is squatting in our country illegally.

The census will not tell you that, even if the citizenship question is asked.

Forum List

Back