Does Politics Affect Your Friendships?

Like Annie's family, ours has a broad variety of ideologies, religious beliefs, and political preferences. We have everything from staunchest Nascar rednecks to those who march for the OWS to the most leftwing extremes complete with all the assigned talking points. So needless to say, at large family gatherings we don't talk politics. Or religion. And that also goes for my friends who also range from the most liberal of liberals to the most conservative of conservatives and includes atheists and everything in between that and rigid fundamentalists.

So no, I have never lost a friend or family member due to politics. We pretty much accept each other as we are.

quite simple really .. spending, debt and regulations !!

Can you be more specific. For example, how much debt has Obama created that wasn't a direct/indirect result of Bush actions and policies?
Do you mean that you believe in joe biden's ''you have to spend more to get out of debt'' ?? Not trying to be a wiseguy

The following link is specifically what I mean:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...a-direct-indirect-result-of-bush-actions.html

quite simple really .. spending, debt and regulations !!

Can you be more specific. For example, how much debt has Obama created that wasn't a direct/indirect result of Bush actions and policies?
Do you mean that you believe in joe biden's ''you have to spend more to get out of debt'' ?? Not trying to be a wiseguy

Dont worry about being a wise guy pal....thats language libs understand :badgrin:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...a-direct-indirect-result-of-bush-actions.html

Which is bs, since from the beginning you assumed the answer. You were wrong then, haven't become more correct now.

Which is bs, since from the beginning you assumed the answer. You were wrong then, haven't become more correct now.

No, I assumed facts. None of you NaziCons have EVER provided a "factual" accounting of the debt Obama has added - that wasn't a direct or indirect result of Bush actions and policies. You simply like to say every penny of debt since Obama was sworn in is his fault - but that isn't factual.

Okay, wars in afghanistan and iraq which both parties voted for approval on and which obama has continued was around 1.4 trillion according to your chart, only 400b more then obama's $ 1 trillion dollar donor stimulous give away..bush tax cuts which actually stimulated the economy, and which obama also kept during his presidency...fannie and freddie was the work of that fruit barney frank ..Bottom line is obama has raised more debt in 4 years then bush did in 8 years and wants to add more ..I saw the clip of him on letterman blaming bush like you are for the debt, then when letterman asked him how much the debt was when bush left office obama was so embarrassed he said he couldn't remember the number ..he obviously just didn't want to admit how much more he's added to it in only 4 years !!!

Jimmy you know you cant talk sense to Bots. They're gone mentally. O B A M A they chant happily!

Okay, wars in afghanistan and iraq which both parties voted for approval on and which obama has continued was around 1.4 trillion according to your chart, only 400b more then obama's $ 1 trillion dollar donor stimulous give away..bush tax cuts which actually stimulated the economy, and which obama also kept during his presidency...fannie and freddie was the work of that fruit barney frank ..Bottom line is obama has raised more debt in 4 years then bush did in 8 years and wants to add more ..I saw the clip of him on letterman blaming bush like you are for the debt, then when letterman asked him how much the debt was when bush left office obama was so embarrassed he said he couldn't remember the number ..he obviously just didn't want to admit how much more he's added to it in only 4 years !!!

Jimmy, that isn't even good spin.

I have one friend who thinks he's Rush Limbaugh and EVERYTHING is politics...

of course more people try for disability in the SECOND Pub Great Depression. Just think what it would be like if UE and Welfare hadn't been extended. BTW, thanks for 3 1/2 yearsof mindless obstruction too, and the 24/7 fear mongering...

Franco thank God there was a GOP congress to obstruct!! I dont want to imagine this POS having total control! Wait a min...he did for 2 yrs and we got a health bill that had to be passed so we knew what was in it :lol: and a stimulus that stimulated public unions. Nah....I'll take some obstruction with this clown
Actually, you're brainwashed- total control for less than 6 months, and Teddy was on his deathbed most of that.

The stimulus worked great but was too small. Still, we're doing better than anyone else, and ACA will be the most popular and best for the country ever.

As a dupe, you probably believe a Pub plan is communism LOL. You'll see. Already proven- see MassCare and every other modern country.

Jimmy, that isn't even good spin.
no ?? So you gonna tell me that you believe all the trillions obama has added in debt was bush's fault ??

I have one friend who thinks he's Rush Limbaugh and EVERYTHING is politics...

of course more people try for disability in the SECOND Pub Great Depression. Just think what it would be like if UE and Welfare hadn't been extended. BTW, thanks for 3 1/2 yearsof mindless obstruction too, and the 24/7 fear mongering...

Franco thank God there was a GOP congress to obstruct!! I dont want to imagine this POS having total control! Wait a min...he did for 2 yrs and we got a health bill that had to be passed so we knew what was in it :lol: and a stimulus that stimulated public unions. Nah....I'll take some obstruction with this clown

The stimulus worked great but was too small.
:uhoh3:

Yep....its so predictable. Even the late night jocks are making jokes over it. The POS will never accept responsibility like a man. Look at Benghazi. So his Bots follow the messiah.

53% blame Bush. 47% are sorely misled. Also remember 3 1/2 years of mindless obstuction and fear mongering propaganda.

Things dupes haven't heard:

1. Help arrived at the semi-consulate within 25 minutes.
2. 20+ other embassies were attacked before Bengazi the same day because of that video.
3. EVERYONE followed CIA info as it came out. No lies, no conspiracy...

The problem is, Pubs have their own bs "facts"...

yeah, jay leno said the democrats did so well in the election, obama's running out of republicans to blame everything on !!!

Forum List

Back