Does Ted Cruz Have A Memory Problem?

And got your ass kicked on the farm bill.

Ilar and the freak right crowd are all crying. :lol:

Fakey, being a lolberal Democrat, enjoys when the GOP loses ANYTHING. That fact does not go unnoticed, Fakey.

Meanwhile, he still likes to pretend that there is anybody familiar with his posts who "believes" that he is anything other than a laughable liberal Democratic. :cuckoo:

JakeStarkey, the fact that over 80% of the righties on this board have absolutely no idea of what you are saying makes me laugh. Don't mean to be cruel but your party is so far over the edge you are going to suffer for a long, long time to come. :badgrin:

RandomVariable, you know that your party has its freak show as well.

The 80% who won't or don't get what I am saying are far, far to the right or libertarians or socons or neo-cons. Their influences are being minimalized. Just watch this primary season.

Fakey, being a lolberal Democrat, enjoys when the GOP loses ANYTHING. That fact does not go unnoticed, Fakey.

Meanwhile, he still likes to pretend that there is anybody familiar with his posts who "believes" that he is anything other than a laughable liberal Democratic. :cuckoo:

JakeStarkey, the fact that over 80% of the righties on this board have absolutely no idea of what you are saying makes me laugh. Don't mean to be cruel but your party is so far over the edge you are going to suffer for a long, long time to come. :badgrin:

RandomVariable, you know that your party has its freak show as well.

The 80% who won't or don't get what I am saying are far, far to the right or libertarians or socons or neo-cons. Their influences are being minimalized. Just watch this primary season.

Knowing what Fakey is saying is not difficult.

The difficult thing for , Fakey, is telling the truth.

So far, he has proved himself to be consistently opposed to honesty.

Fakey is merely a far left wing radical liberal and the failure of modern American government is attributable to that very muddled political philosophy he endorses. This MIGHT account, in part, for why Fakey doesn't like to admit what he really is: a simple far left radical liberal Democrat Parody loyalist.

Texas and California have something very much in common that accounts for the "stats" about the percentage of their populations lacking a high school degree.

Care to guess what that significant thing in common might be?

I'll give you a hint. A good solid clear hint.

It has to do with -- wait for it --

immigration.

Now go sit in the back of the class on that uncomfortable stool, in the corner facing the wall, and put on your dunce cap hungover.

Typical con response. Blame the effect, and ignore the problem. Nice one Jethro.

Texas and California have something very much in common that accounts for the "stats" about the percentage of their populations lacking a high school degree.

immigration.

Now go sit in the back of the class on that uncomfortable stool, in the corner facing the wall, and put on your dunce cap hungover.
^^^^ Absolutely no shame. Gets his ass beat up and down this thread and still has the gall to keep talking.

immigration.

^^^^ Absolutely no shame. Gets his ass beat up and down this thread and still has the gall to keep talking.

^^ absolutely no honesty of any kind whatsoever. Notice how the silly fuckwit twat CLAIMS (dishonestly, of course) that I got my ass beat up and down. :lmao:

Nobody has done any such thing, of course, least of all the fully and tragically stupid and dishonest hack bitch, Tranny.

Tranny, you fully, pathetically and pitiably dishonest hack bitch, try someday to MAKE a good argument before congratulating yourself. Your self-congratulation is quite icky since you are, in fact, stupid and completely wrong. YOu should not be self-congratulatory. You should be ashamed of what a total asshole you always prove yourself to be.

Fact.

immigration.

^^ absolutely no honesty of any kind whatsoever. Notice how the silly fuckwit twat CLAIMS (dishonestly, of course) that I got my ass beat up and down. :lmao:

Nobody has done any such thing, of course, least of all the fully and tragically stupid and dishonest hack bitch, Tranny.

Tranny, you fully, pathetically and pitiably dishonest hack bitch, try someday to MAKE a good argument before congratulating yourself. Your self-congratulation is quite icky since you are, in fact, stupid and completely wrong. YOu should not be self-congratulatory. You should be ashamed of what a total asshole you always prove yourself to be.

Fact.
^^^ And the silly bitch keeps yacking. :lol:

Fact.
^^^ And the silly bitch keeps yacking. :lol:

Yes, you do. It's impossible to shut up you silly dishonest hack bitches.

immigration.

In twenty years I'll have Alzheimers, and then I may vote republican too.

immigration.

In twenty years I'll have Alzheimers, and then I may vote republican too.

You are clearly brain damaged NOW. That's why jokes like you vote "for" the scumbag liberal Democrat Parody.

Forum List

Back