Does Ted Cruz Have A Memory Problem?

Hey rabbit, if it (Obamacare) is not part of the government, what the fuck is the problem with you republicans and Obamacare.

I mean, you do know that Obama is President. Right? And that he has pushed this program through Congress. Right? Rethugs have fought it tooth and nail.

So what is Obamacare, you silly fucking stupid rabbit? Why have you rethugs been so opposed to a program that has no ties to the government.

Is it a private enterprise? What is it rabbit?

It's a fucking disaster, the biggest disaster of domestic policy since Smoot-Hawley.

What is with you Republicans who think a republican politician has come up with a GREAT idea, ie shutting down the government, then when the majority of real Americans come back and tell you what a fucked up thing you all just did, you immediately start re writing the history of the event.

No matter how many times you want to claim the Cruz and the Rethugs in Congress DIDN'T shut down the government, no one outside of whacked out rethugs believe what you say.

Like the war in Iraq. Great idea till it wasn't. Then all you rethugs want to do is claim that Dems voted for it to. Like blaming those votes absolves you all of any responsibility for selling us a war.

Rethugs are really pitiful, stupid people.

Cruz and the republican lead house stood on principle, they refused to kowtow to obama and his wildass spending. They did the right thing for america. They are heroes. They are patriots.

Obama shut down the govt rather than work with the other side to find middle ground. That is FACT.

Yes, the Iraq war was a stupid waste of lives and money, both parties are responsible. That is also FACT.

Partisan brain dead libtard like you are the pitiful stupid people. because your party takes precedent over your brain.

After the Speaker and the Majority Leader made an agreement to not shut down the government with the Continuing Resolution. It was a Republican plan. It backfired on them.

What is with you Republicans who think a republican politician has come up with a GREAT idea, ie shutting down the government, then when the majority of real Americans come back and tell you what a fucked up thing you all just did, you immediately start re writing the history of the event.

No matter how many times you want to claim the Cruz and the Rethugs in Congress DIDN'T shut down the government, no one outside of whacked out rethugs believe what you say.

Like the war in Iraq. Great idea till it wasn't. Then all you rethugs want to do is claim that Dems voted for it to. Like blaming those votes absolves you all of any responsibility for selling us a war.

Rethugs are really pitiful, stupid people.

Cruz and the republican lead house stood on principle, they refused to kowtow to obama and his wildass spending. They did the right thing for america. They are heroes. They are patriots.

Obama shut down the govt rather than work with the other side to find middle ground. That is FACT.

Yes, the Iraq war was a stupid waste of lives and money, both parties are responsible. That is also FACT.

Partisan brain dead libtard like you are the pitiful stupid people. because your party takes precedent over your brain.

After the Speaker and the Majority Leader made an agreement to not shut down the government with the Continuing Resolution. It was a Republican plan. It backfired on them.

actually it backfired on both the house and obama. the public thinks they both suck.

The right will lie about anything. Its like they don't know we have the internet and videos.

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - Political Comedy - Fake News | Comedy Central

Second segment, on the right, he shows footage proving what was said and done.

There's nothing to argue about.

Stewart is a legitimate news source? Now, I know why you seem so stupid.

THAT's your excuse for not admitting that the ACTUAL FOOTAGE is proof of what was said and done?

Ya wanna try again?

The right will lie about anything. Its like they don't know we have the internet and videos.

Do you think the Daily Show faked the news clips of Republican calling for the shut down?

THAT's your excuse for not admitting that the ACTUAL FOOTAGE is proof of what was said and done?

Ya wanna try again?

Nope, just like the Schieffer clip in the OP, much of the context is missing in a blatant attempt to change the message.

a corrupt media will destroy a country, and we are allowing that to happen in the USA.

Do you think the Daily Show faked the news clips of Republican calling for the shut down?

context, my friend, context.

Even the senile Bob Schieffer got it. Yesterday on CBS:

“Throughout the government shutdown I opposed a government shutdown. I said we shouldn’t shut the government down, I think it was a mistake that President Obama and the Democrats shut the government down this fall...

BOB SCHIEFFER: --if you didn't threaten to shut down the government, who was it that did? I mean, but we'll go on--

SEN. TED CRUZ: It was Harry Reid and President Obama.

Dude...the whole world knows you did it! I'll bet even your mother blames you!

douchebag....

The House did its job and presented the scumbag-in-chief with a Budget.

the scumbag-in-chief didn't like it and rejected it.

the scumbag-in-chief shut down the government but the House got blamed for it. As usual.

Not uncommon, the House always gets blamed for government shut downs

No it didn't

Budgets and Continuing Resolutions: What's the Difference? | PBS NewsHour

Ted Cruz: I didn't shut down the government

Obama and Reid shut down the government because they wouldn't do what I said

The voters will be constantly reminded this year, about who is REALLY responsible for the $26 billion the government shutdown cost the taxpayers. That money could have went to the unemployed benefits the cons cut off. Do you think any of them will vote for a republican? Maybe the cons think that if they are homeless, they won't be able to vote. How about those that lost their food stamps, will they vote republican? Those two blocks of voters will be enough to throw the cons out of congress. There should be a concentrated effort to get them to the polls this year.

Ya wanna try again?

Nope, just like the Schieffer clip in the OP, much of the context is missing in a blatant attempt to change the message.

a corrupt media will destroy a country, and we are allowing that to happen in the USA.

Nope. Not true.

But, if you want anyone to believe it, post the clips "in context".

Are you really that stupid?

Don't answer that.

We know the answer is "yes you are".

Cruz is on record many times saying that he wanted to fully fund the government to prevent a shutdown, he just didn't want to fund Obamacare.

You liberals couldn't be honest to save your pathetic lives.

And where does he get that sort of power?

He has a vote in the Senate.

That's it.

He was speaking about the CR that passed the House and was going to the senate. Boehner delivered the House, every Republican in the House voted to pass a bill that funds government but defunds Obamacare except Rep. Scott Rigell (R-VA). So he just needed McConnell to deliver the Senate.

Do try to keep up.

The voters will be constantly reminded this year, about who is REALLY responsible for the $26 billion the government shutdown cost the taxpayers. That money could have went to the unemployed benefits the cons cut off. Do you think any of them will vote for a republican? Maybe the cons think that if they are homeless, they won't be able to vote. How about those that lost their food stamps, will they vote republican? Those two blocks of voters will be enough to throw the cons out of congress. There should be a concentrated effort to get them to the polls this year.

^^^^^extreme example of ignorance.

it does not cost money to shut something down. it saves money. However, the govt employees who were temporarlily laid off were given back pay for staying home.

there was no lost revenue to the govt as a result of shutting down 15% of it for a couple weeks.

should unemployment payments go on forever? should an able bodied american be on unemployment for 5 years, 10 years, forever?

funny how the unemployed find work just after their payments stop. "why work when the govt will give me money to sit on my ass?

Don't answer that.

Cruz is on record many times saying that he wanted to fully fund the government to prevent a shutdown, he just didn't want to fund Obamacare.

And here is where the stupidity know no bounds. Obamacare aka ACA had been passed and funded in Congress, reviewed by the SCOTUS and partially implemented.

Guess what stupid, those three actions made Obamacare part of the government.

Sorry you don't like that. Just the way it is though.

Oh brother, your idiocy knows no bounds.

I guess you can't understand about the part that wasn't implemented, which was a huge part and how Congress didn't want to fund it.

Boy you people are stupid.

Ya wanna try again?

Nope. Not true.

Bret Baer showed the entire Cruz interview yesterday, it is very obvious what was taken out in order to change the meaning.

Nope. Not true.

Bret Baer showed the entire Cruz interview yesterday, it is very obvious what was taken out in order to change the meaning.

Which one. Cruz said it many times, including during his phony filibuster/campaign speech.

What's really funny about this thread is that when they did it, you were all bragging about it. Now, you're trying to deny it.

Make up your mind(s).

Don't answer that.

And here is where the stupidity know no bounds. Obamacare aka ACA had been passed and funded in Congress, reviewed by the SCOTUS and partially implemented.

Guess what stupid, those three actions made Obamacare part of the government.

Sorry you don't like that. Just the way it is though.

Oh brother, your idiocy knows no bounds.

I guess you can't understand about the part that wasn't implemented, which was a huge part and how Congress didn't want to fund it.

Boy you people are stupid.

Rick Perry and Ted Cruz, now THAT is idiot lone star logic. BWAH HA HA HA HA!

“Throughout the government shutdown I opposed a government shutdown. I said we shouldn’t shut the government down, I think it was a mistake that President Obama and the Democrats shut the government down this fall...

BOB SCHIEFFER: --if you didn't threaten to shut down the government, who was it that did? I mean, but we'll go on--

Thats funny. Hes all

210.gif

Yes You Cruz....You

^^^^^extreme example of ignorance.

it does not cost money to shut something down. it saves money. However, the govt employees who were temporarlily laid off were given back pay for staying home.

there was no lost revenue to the govt as a result of shutting down 15% of it for a couple weeks.

should unemployment payments go on forever? should an able bodied american be on unemployment for 5 years, 10 years, forever?

funny how the unemployed find work just after their payments stop. "why work when the govt will give me money to sit on my ass?

Yo moron, I didn't make that up. It was economists that said it. But it doesn't surprise me when morons think they know more than the professionals, and call them ignorant.

It wasnt shut down long enough.

Forum List

Back