Does Ted Cruz Have A Memory Problem?

Go ahead and laugh. Under Perry Texas is booming.

The economy of Texas is one of the largest and most rapidly growing economies in the United States. As of 2013, Texas is home to six of the top 50 companies on the Fortune 500 list and 51 overall, (third most after New York and California). In 2012, Texas grossed more than $264.7 billion a year in exports—more than exports of California ($161.9 billion) and New York ($81.4 billion) combined. As a sovereign country (in 2012), Texas would be the 14th largest economy in the world by GDP (ahead of South Korea and the Netherlands). When taking the cost of living in consideration, it was shown that the poverty rate in Texas (16.5%) is lower than that of the poorest (California at 23.5%).
Everybody got a good laugh when Perry was in the GOP debates. He left no doubt that he was an idiot. Couldn't even remember three things he wanted to get rid of. Your hero is a moron. You know what they say about those that worship morons?

You people who elected some community organizer who never worked a real job in his LIFE to be our President, calling others idiots
you should be hanging your moron heads in shame with his disapprovals..yet here you all are still spewing with your uppity bs how everyone is dumb
From 2001 to 2008 we suffered under the yoke of Texas Stupid. Why would we want to go back?

1) Because of Medicaid

2) Once again because of Medicaid

3) From your link:

Memo to the White House: The website may be fixed, but President Barack Obama's new health insurance markets have yet to win over most consumers.

Negative perceptions of the health care rollout have eased, a new Associated Press-GfK poll finds. But overall, two-thirds of Americans say things still aren't going well.

Of those who've tried to sign up, or who live with someone who has, 71 percent have encountered problems. But the share reporting success jumped to 40 percent from a meager 24 percent in December.

"Everything is not perfect; it takes time to work out the glitches," said Carol Lyles, a homecare provider from Los Angeles who was able to get coverage as a result of the law. "If done right, I believe it will provide the services that are needed."

The poll comes with about 60 days left in open enrollment season. The administration is playing catch-up to meet its goal of signing up 7 million people in new insurance exchanges that offer subsidized private coverage to middle-class households. So far, the markets have attracted an older crowd that tends to be more costly to cover. Younger people in the coveted 18-34 age group are still mainly on the sidelines.

While the poll did not find a turnaround for "Obamacare," the trend offers some comfort for supporters of the health care law.

In December, 76 percent of adults had said the opening of the new markets was not going well. Such negative perceptions have now fallen 10 points to 66 percent.

Still, rave reviews remain rare.

Only 4 percent said things were going extremely or very well, while another 17 percent said things were going somewhat well.
The Medicaid expansion is part of Obamacare.

I know you're not stupid, so why are you acting stupid?

He was speaking about the CR that passed the House and was going to the senate. Boehner delivered the House, every Republican in the House voted to pass a bill that funds government but defunds Obamacare except Rep. Scott Rigell (R-VA). So he just needed McConnell to deliver the Senate.

Do try to keep up.

It was a bill that had zero chance of passing.

then reid should have set up a conference committee, but he refused. He and obama insisted the ACA was all in and refused to even talk about any compromise.

why? because they knew that the bill was a piece of legislative shit and had to be rammed through before the people knew what it was going to do to them.

Compromise on what?

This is the first time in US history such an action was taken.

This is like saying, "We refuse to follow the law".

This legislation passed through 2 houses of congress and was signed by the President.

It survived a Supreme Court Challenge.

THEN..the President ran for a second term with ObamaCare as part of his agenda, and WON.

The House Republicans didn't stop there. They tried for the first time ever to undo a law by using a bill that wouldn't pass through the Senate or be signed by the President. And when that didn't work? They refused to vote on any other bills or raise the debt ceiling, effectively closing down government.

And in my lifetime? It's always been Republicans shutting down government when a Democrat is in the whitehouse.

They did it with Carter.
They did it with Clinton.
They did it with Obama.

This is ridiculous.

If Republicans really wanted him to lead, they would follow behind him instead of trying to trip him with every step.

You cannot lead people that refuse to follow and do not care about the vote.

dictators are not leaders.

obama shut down 15% of the govt because he thought it would hurt republicans polically, it failed, no one cared except the 90 year old vets that were blocked from visiting a national monument.

Was Obama a "dictator" the day he was sworn in, in 2009?

Because Republicans have been blocking him since Day One:

Democrats condemn GOP's plot to obstruct Obama as 'appalling and sad'

Roger Draper book details how in 2009 senior Republican figures planned a campaign to bring Washington to a standstill

Democrats have rounded on revelations about a private dinner of House Republicans on inauguration day in 2009 in which they plotted a campaign of obstruction against newly installed president Barack Obama.

During a lengthy discussion, the senior GOP members worked out a plan to repeatedly block Obama over the coming four years to try to ensure he would not be re-elected.

Robert Draper Book: GOP's Anti-Obama Campaign Started Night Of Inauguration

WASHINGTON -- As President Barack Obama was celebrating his inauguration at various balls, top Republican lawmakers and strategists were conjuring up ways to submarine his presidency at a private dinner in Washington.

The event -- which provides a telling revelation for how quickly the post-election climate soured -- serves as the prologue of Robert Draper's much-discussed and heavily-reported new book, "Do Not Ask What Good We Do: Inside the U.S. House of Representatives."

According to Draper, the guest list that night (which was just over 15 people in total) included Republican Reps. Eric Cantor (Va.), Kevin McCarthy (Calif.), Paul Ryan (Wis.), Pete Sessions (Texas), Jeb Hensarling (Texas), Pete Hoekstra (Mich.) and Dan Lungren (Calif.), along with Republican Sens. Jim DeMint (S.C.), Jon Kyl (Ariz.), Tom Coburn (Okla.), John Ensign (Nev.) and Bob Corker (Tenn.). The non-lawmakers present included Newt Gingrich, several years removed from his presidential campaign, and Frank Luntz, the long-time Republican wordsmith. Notably absent were Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) -- who, Draper writes, had an acrimonious relationship with Luntz.

I've exposed your ignorance once again.

Can you believe they are still WHINING over this?

desperation= call's for petty silly nonsense like this thread and a "war on womeeeeeeeeeeeen folk", homosexuals, women's libido's, etc etc

Last edited:
dictators are not leaders.

obama shut down 15% of the govt because he thought it would hurt republicans polically, it failed, no one cared except the 90 year old vets that were blocked from visiting a national monument.

You keep applying this meme which is patently and provably completely false.

President Obama is the antithesis of a dictator.

Republican Presidents have been far more "dictatorial". Reagan completely usurped the power of Congress with his Iran/Contra debacle. And George W. Bush had many more Executive Orders than Obama and used signing statements to circumvent law. Additionally he classified just about everything.

Obama's been remarkably restrained in terms of Presidential power and has exhaustively tried to "compromise" with Republicans. Each and every time he gets burned. The Sequester provides a pretty good example of this. President Obama's "grand bargain" gave Republicans everything they wanted. But that wasn't enough and they balked. So, in order to avert a shutdown, the Obama administration came up with the "Sequester" giving up EVEN more with cuts to the military so it would bring Republicans to the table. John Boehner said he got 98% of what he wanted with that..and Republicans LET IT TAKE EFFECT.

That's, what slowed economic growth in this country..by the way. Austerity is never a good way to stimulate anything.

" I have a phone and a pen" obama

" if congress will not pass my programs, I will" obama
What a fucking moron you are:

BfC8h9kCUAAFU0Y.png:large

You keep applying this meme which is patently and provably completely false.

President Obama is the antithesis of a dictator.

Republican Presidents have been far more "dictatorial". Reagan completely usurped the power of Congress with his Iran/Contra debacle. And George W. Bush had many more Executive Orders than Obama and used signing statements to circumvent law. Additionally he classified just about everything.

Obama's been remarkably restrained in terms of Presidential power and has exhaustively tried to "compromise" with Republicans. Each and every time he gets burned. The Sequester provides a pretty good example of this. President Obama's "grand bargain" gave Republicans everything they wanted. But that wasn't enough and they balked. So, in order to avert a shutdown, the Obama administration came up with the "Sequester" giving up EVEN more with cuts to the military so it would bring Republicans to the table. John Boehner said he got 98% of what he wanted with that..and Republicans LET IT TAKE EFFECT.

That's, what slowed economic growth in this country..by the way. Austerity is never a good way to stimulate anything.

which one of those other presidents refused to work with the congress? answer: none of them

which one of those other presidents refused to work with the congress? answer: none of them

Reagan.

He skipped the whole "Executive Order" thing and secretly funneled money from arms sales to Iran (Which was illegal) to Nicaraguan Contras (also illegal). This circumvented the Boland Agreement.

Iran?Contra affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So.

Are you that completely ignorant of history? Or are you lying?

Reagan.

He skipped the whole "Executive Order" thing and secretly funneled money from arms sales to Iran (Which was illegal) to Nicaraguan Contras (also illegal). This circumvented the Boland Agreement.

So.

and clinton got a BJ from an intern in the oval office. I am quite aware of history, I never claimed that reagan or bush was the perfect president.

I asked you which of them did as obama has done and refused to work with congress. Every one of them found ways to work with congress and to do the work of the country-----obama is the only one who has refused, or been incapable of, working with congress.

Reagan.

So.

and clinton got a BJ from an intern in the oval office. I am quite aware of history, I never claimed that reagan or bush was the perfect president.

I asked you which of them did as obama has done and refused to work with congress. Every one of them found ways to work with congress and to do the work of the country-----obama is the only one who has refused, or been incapable of, working with congress.

Clinton needed congressional approval to get a blow job?

Again.

Reagan broke the law. Reagan didn't bother with the legislative branch to get his agenda going.

You said that none of the previous President did that.

So?

Are you wrong?

Are you ignorant?

Or are you lying?

Even the senile Bob Schieffer got it. Yesterday on CBS:

“Throughout the government shutdown I opposed a government shutdown. I said we shouldn’t shut the government down, I think it was a mistake that President Obama and the Democrats shut the government down this fall...

BOB SCHIEFFER: --if you didn't threaten to shut down the government, who was it that did? I mean, but we'll go on--

SEN. TED CRUZ: It was Harry Reid and President Obama.

Dude...the whole world knows you did it! I'll bet even your mother blames you!

considering it was Obama who said we will not negotiate we will not compromise, I'd say it was obama

HAHAHAHA Got caught flat footed now you have to move the goal posts. First you were all like "This is crazy" then was showed Obama did it less than anyone else and you go...

Yeah, well....He said he wouldnt work with congress and that really makes me mad.

Then showed Reagan didnt work with congress and you go "Well, ok, but Clinton got a blow job"

Are you spinning an actual wheel of excuses or is this improv?

But Republicans changed the rules of the game on Obama. If they had been playing baseball, they'd have said, "Okay, we demand four outs, five strikes, and no foul balls, just for us." And Obama would have said, "Sure. Now can we play?" And they would have said, "And you have to play without shoes and gloves." And Obama would have said, "Sure. Can we start the game?" And they would have said, "And each of us gets to fuck your wife in the ass on the pitcher's mound while you watch." And when Obama said, "No, that's bullshit," they'd've said, "Why don't you want to play baseball?"

The shame is that Obama didn't say, early in his first term, "Fuck off. I'm heading to the batting cages." Now that he's announced he's finally going to use executive authority more broadly, and he's used it less than any president in the last century, the GOP is whining that Obama is doing something unconstitutional.

The Rude Pundit

Reagan.

So.

Clinton needed congressional approval to get a blow job?

Again.

Reagan broke the law. Reagan didn't bother with the legislative branch to get his agenda going.

You said that none of the previous President did that.

So?

Are you wrong?

Are you ignorant?

Or are you lying?

If Reagan broke the law why didn't the dems in congress start an impeachment procedure?
Did Reagan lie under oath? no. did nixon lie under oath? no. but clinton did lie under oath

but lying to the american people is Ok if you are a dem president, right?

violating the constitution is OK for obama because you claim that reagan did it first. Do you have any idea how stupid and illogical that is?

Rick Perry and Ted Cruz, now THAT is idiot lone star logic. BWAH HA HA HA HA!

The economy of Texas is one of the largest and most rapidly growing economies in the United States. As of 2013, Texas is home to six of the top 50 companies on the Fortune 500 list and 51 overall, (third most after New York and California). In 2012, Texas grossed more than $264.7 billion a year in exports—more than exports of California ($161.9 billion) and New York ($81.4 billion) combined. As a sovereign country (in 2012), Texas would be the 14th largest economy in the world by GDP (ahead of South Korea and the Netherlands). When taking the cost of living in consideration, it was shown that the poverty rate in Texas (16.5%) is lower than that of the poorest (California at 23.5%).
Everybody got a good laugh when Perry was in the GOP debates. He left no doubt that he was an idiot. Couldn't even remember three things he wanted to get rid of. Your hero is a moron. You know what they say about those that worship morons?

Well him being on pain medicine for his back had something to do with his performance. I admit it wasn't his best showing. But you can't refute the fact that Texas is booming.

Who gave you the authority to pick my heroes?

I worship no man unlike you pathetic liberal pukes who thinks Obama hung the moon.

Last edited:
Using a threat of a shutdown in political negotiations backfired on Republicans as everyone that isn't a partisan fool was able to see that they would openly threaten harm to the American people to get their way. People don't generally like being used as hostages and Obama did exactly what he should have done which is to refuse to negotiation on those terms.

Rick Perry and Ted Cruz, now THAT is idiot lone star logic. BWAH HA HA HA HA!

Which serves to point out that Perry and his minions are serving a part of their constituency. How is the Texas infrastructure bearing up? Are the Texas schools a point of pride and serving their students and teachers with every available resource? Seniors in Texas doing okay? Plenty of hot food and dry roofs? Public sector employees? Safe working conditions? Reasonable pay and benefits? How about the Texas environment? Everything safe and tight there?

Perry can grease the skids for the big corporations, but how does he serve the residents of Texas? Probably no better than any other bottom line focused Conservative Republican.

Our schools would fare much better if we could eradicate the liberal teachers and professors.

Infrastructure: roads got a D grade, Transit and aviation a C+, bridges a B.

Quick facts.

Forum List

Back