Does Ted Cruz Have A Memory Problem?

Nope. Not true.

But, if you want anyone to believe it, post the clips "in context".

Bret Baer showed the entire Cruz interview yesterday, it is very obvious what was taken out in order to change the meaning.

Which one. Cruz said it many times, including during his phony filibuster/campaign speech.

What's really funny about this thread is that when they did it, you were all bragging about it. Now, you're trying to deny it.

Make up your mind(s).

we are talking about the cruz interview with Schieffer.

The voters will be constantly reminded this year, about who is REALLY responsible for the $26 billion the government shutdown cost the taxpayers. That money could have went to the unemployed benefits the cons cut off. Do you think any of them will vote for a republican? Maybe the cons think that if they are homeless, they won't be able to vote. How about those that lost their food stamps, will they vote republican? Those two blocks of voters will be enough to throw the cons out of congress. There should be a concentrated effort to get them to the polls this year.

^^^^^extreme example of ignorance.

it does not cost money to shut something down. it saves money. However, the govt employees who were temporarlily laid off were given back pay for staying home.

there was no lost revenue to the govt as a result of shutting down 15% of it for a couple weeks.

should unemployment payments go on forever? should an able bodied american be on unemployment for 5 years, 10 years, forever?

funny how the unemployed find work just after their payments stop. "why work when the govt will give me money to sit on my ass?

Yo moron, I didn't make that up. It was economists that said it. But it doesn't surprise me when morons think they know more than the professionals, and call them ignorant.

Economists? really? which ones? the ones in the obama administration?

come on, wake up, take your zoloft with a shot of vodka, stimulate those brain cells.

Even the senile Bob Schieffer got it. Yesterday on CBS:

“Throughout the government shutdown I opposed a government shutdown. I said we shouldn’t shut the government down, I think it was a mistake that President Obama and the Democrats shut the government down this fall...

BOB SCHIEFFER: --if you didn't threaten to shut down the government, who was it that did? I mean, but we'll go on--

SEN. TED CRUZ: It was Harry Reid and President Obama.

Dude...the whole world knows you did it! I'll bet even your mother blames you!

No, only brainwashed libturd drones know that.

Are you really that stupid?

Don't answer that.

We know the answer is "yes you are".

Cruz is on record many times saying that he wanted to fully fund the government to prevent a shutdown, he just didn't want to fund Obamacare.

You liberals couldn't be honest to save your pathetic lives.

And where does he get that sort of power?

He has a vote in the Senate.

That's it.

He was speaking about the CR that passed the House and was going to the senate. Boehner delivered the House, every Republican in the House voted to pass a bill that funds government but defunds Obamacare except Rep. Scott Rigell (R-VA). So he just needed McConnell to deliver the Senate.

Do try to keep up.

It was a bill that had zero chance of passing.

“Throughout the government shutdown I opposed a government shutdown. I said we shouldn’t shut the government down, I think it was a mistake that President Obama and the Democrats shut the government down this fall...

BOB SCHIEFFER: --if you didn't threaten to shut down the government, who was it that did? I mean, but we'll go on--

It’s not a ‘memory problem,’ it’s that Cruz is a liar.

You're a liar.

That's it.

He was speaking about the CR that passed the House and was going to the senate. Boehner delivered the House, every Republican in the House voted to pass a bill that funds government but defunds Obamacare except Rep. Scott Rigell (R-VA). So he just needed McConnell to deliver the Senate.

Do try to keep up.

then reid should have set up a conference committee, but he refused. He and obama insisted the ACA was all in and refused to even talk about any compromise.

why? because they knew that the bill was a piece of legislative shit and had to be rammed through before the people knew what it was going to do to them.

And here is where the stupidity know no bounds. Obamacare aka ACA had been passed and funded in Congress, reviewed by the SCOTUS and partially implemented.

Guess what stupid, those three actions made Obamacare part of the government.

Sorry you don't like that. Just the way it is though.

Oh brother, your idiocy knows no bounds.

I guess you can't understand about the part that wasn't implemented, which was a huge part and how Congress didn't want to fund it.

Boy you people are stupid.

Rick Perry and Ted Cruz, now THAT is idiot lone star logic. BWAH HA HA HA HA!

Go ahead and laugh. Under Perry Texas is booming.

The economy of Texas is one of the largest and most rapidly growing economies in the United States. As of 2013, Texas is home to six of the top 50 companies on the Fortune 500 list and 51 overall, (third most after New York and California). In 2012, Texas grossed more than $264.7 billion a year in exports—more than exports of California ($161.9 billion) and New York ($81.4 billion) combined. As a sovereign country (in 2012), Texas would be the 14th largest economy in the world by GDP (ahead of South Korea and the Netherlands). When taking the cost of living in consideration, it was shown that the poverty rate in Texas (16.5%) is lower than that of the poorest (California at 23.5%).

That's it.

Do try to keep up.

It would have had a chance but Reid decided he would rather shut down the government.

You mean Ol' Senator Shutdown Hold em (Texas)?

We have seen make himself no longer a contender, along with Huckabee and perhaps my favorite, Christie.

We in the GOP are holding our candidates to a higher standing. About time.

Christie? The bully who use a helicopter to see his sons soccer game and closed the GW Bridge?
Ooh - I have to save this for when you are supporting and defending him in a few years. :lol:

Because I love to save your stupidest posts:

My prediction: Obama does not seek a second term

I don't have room on my hard drive to save all of yours.

To understand why Ted Cruz gets away with what he gets away with, you only need to look at his followers.

They are stupid people who compensate for their intellectual inadequacies with fanaticism, on the misguided belief that one is an acceptable substitute for the other.

^^^^^extreme example of ignorance.

it does not cost money to shut something down. it saves money. However, the govt employees who were temporarlily laid off were given back pay for staying home.

there was no lost revenue to the govt as a result of shutting down 15% of it for a couple weeks.

should unemployment payments go on forever? should an able bodied american be on unemployment for 5 years, 10 years, forever?

funny how the unemployed find work just after their payments stop. "why work when the govt will give me money to sit on my ass?

Yo moron, I didn't make that up. It was economists that said it. But it doesn't surprise me when morons think they know more than the professionals, and call them ignorant.

Economists? really? which ones? the ones in the obama administration?

come on, wake up, take your zoloft with a shot of vodka, stimulate those brain cells.

Not Obama, Wall Street economists...like Standard & Poor's. Nice double down on your stupidity moron.
http://http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/16/government-shutdown-cost_n_4110818.html

It’s not a ‘memory problem,’ it’s that Cruz is a liar.

The Republicans wanted to delay the ACA for a year for the rest of Americans like the businesses had gotten.
Reid and Obama refused to negotiate , they shut the government down and then Obama went ahead and delayed the enrollment later on.
If the Dems had even compromised and made a delay of 6 months or even 3 months they would have been able to get the web site fixed. Instead they shut the Gov. down and blamed the Repubs and the media went right along with that lie.
They decided to not move one inch toward a delay unless it was them that did it.
Cruz was not the one who lied.

I guess you can't understand about the part that wasn't implemented, which was a huge part and how Congress didn't want to fund it.

The economy of Texas is one of the largest and most rapidly growing economies in the United States. As of 2013, Texas is home to six of the top 50 companies on the Fortune 500 list and 51 overall, (third most after New York and California). In 2012, Texas grossed more than $264.7 billion a year in exports—more than exports of California ($161.9 billion) and New York ($81.4 billion) combined. As a sovereign country (in 2012), Texas would be the 14th largest economy in the world by GDP (ahead of South Korea and the Netherlands). When taking the cost of living in consideration, it was shown that the poverty rate in Texas (16.5%) is lower than that of the poorest (California at 23.5%).
Everybody got a good laugh when Perry was in the GOP debates. He left no doubt that he was an idiot. Couldn't even remember three things he wanted to get rid of. Your hero is a moron. You know what they say about those that worship morons?

Everybody got a good laugh when Perry was in the GOP debates. He left no doubt that he was an idiot. Couldn't even remember three things he wanted to get rid of. Your hero is a moron. You know what they say about those that worship morons?

You people who elected some community organizer who never worked a real job in his LIFE to be our President, calling others idiots
you should be hanging your moron heads in shame with his disapprovals..yet here you all are still spewing with your uppity bs how everyone is dumb

Last edited:

Which serves to point out that Perry and his minions are serving a part of their constituency. How is the Texas infrastructure bearing up? Are the Texas schools a point of pride and serving their students and teachers with every available resource? Seniors in Texas doing okay? Plenty of hot food and dry roofs? Public sector employees? Safe working conditions? Reasonable pay and benefits? How about the Texas environment? Everything safe and tight there?

Perry can grease the skids for the big corporations, but how does he serve the residents of Texas? Probably no better than any other bottom line focused Conservative Republican.

Forum List

Back